Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long until this board realizes Guenther road Zimmera coat tails
Very serious question
Reply/Quote
Is the Zimmera related to the Chimera? Very serious question.

[Image: chimera.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Where's Guenther road?
Reply/Quote
Rode

Reply/Quote
sigh

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Somebody probably had your job before you. Did you ride his coattails?....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: sigh

He got away. And we're stuck with Marv who looks like he stands over a box of donuts wagging his finger and saying, "Don't mind if I do."*

*Stolen from Dan LeBetard.
Reply/Quote
Well I mean Zimmer is probably one of the best defensive minds in the entire football world, so Guenther had some big shoes to fill.
Reply/Quote
Didn't we set the franchise record for least points given up last year? Guenther was our DC last year right?
Reply/Quote
I like turtles!
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He got away. And we're stuck with Marv who looks like he stands over a box of donuts wagging his finger and saying, "Don't mind if I do."*

That's Andy Reid... Not Marvin.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He got away. And we're stuck with Marv who looks like he stands over a box of donuts wagging his finger and saying, "Don't mind if I do."*

Andy Dalton looks like the guy who still wears his high school letter man jacket when he takes his gal out for a malt.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 11:06 PM)jason Wrote: That's Andy Reid... Not Marvin.

I know. I immediately applied it to mushy Marvin Lewis when I heard it though.

I don't know who writes those but they're laugh out loud hilarious.
Reply/Quote
The defense is elite when Burficts on the field. I'm not worried at all about it.
Reply/Quote

Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 11:08 PM)jason Wrote: Andy Dalton looks like the guy who still wears his high school letter man jacket when he takes his gal out for a malt.

Oh happy days lol
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:05 PM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Very serious question

I've had to answer very serious questions all damn day. Why don't you just give me the right answer?  Take all the guesswork out of it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:05 PM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Very serious question

When Mike Zimmer left, didn't he try to recruit Paul Guenther to Minnesota to be his defensive coordinator?

Guenther may not be as good as Zimmer, but he seems pretty good.

I think our problem so far this year is that we lost several good players and coaches.

I think this new team will continue to "gel" and get better.  Plus, Burfict is back and Eifert should soon follow.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:11 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Where's Guenther road?

It's the road into Cincinnati that is guarded by a Chimera. It comes up from Addyston.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 11:00 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I like turtles!

This other dude here killed a gopher with a stick once, or so the legend goes.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote