Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Games will you be attending this season?
How many games will you be attending this season? Will they all be at Paul Brown Stadium or will some be at different locations...??
Reply/Quote
None.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
One. Haven't decide which just yet. I usually go in October or November when it is neither too hot or too cold. And it has to be a Sunday game because I can't miss work for a game.

Seriously considering the Seahawk game Oct. 11.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 12:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: One.  Haven't decide which just yet.  I usually go in October or November when it is neither too hot or too cold.  And it has to be a Sunday game because I can't miss work for a game.

Seriously considering the Seahawk game Oct. 11.

That looks like a good one to go to.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I promised a friend of mine I'd take her to a game this year so at least one.
Reply/Quote
In sec. 118 for all of them
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
One. Also hoping to go to the Seahawks game.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I will go to one as always (usually). I like to go to away games. It appears the closest away games this year are Pit and Clv and I will not travel to either of those places. It will most likely be one of the lesser games. Bengals like to offers 2 fer packages. (A package where you buy tickets for 2 games). You can get some good seats with these. They also like to pair a high-demand game with a lesser one. For instance they pair PIT with HOU or BAL with KCC, ect...I prorbably see who they team with PIT and go to that one (selling the PIT ticket at a profit).
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
All of them in my usual seat in Section 308. Also considering the Buffalo road trip.
Reply/Quote
Well considering I'm not rich and don't have season tix. I usually try to make at least one a season. Trying to make it an annual thing with my son.
Reply/Quote
One most likely. Certainly not the Browns game (that annoying bark drives me mad). Probably hit up the Hawks game with the rest of the people who don't have season tixs
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I'll be in 218 all year.
Considering going to the Denver game
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 10:58 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: How many games will you be attending this season?  Will they all be at Paul Brown Stadium or will some be at different locations...??

Probably 3. All in Cincy.
Reply/Quote
I am going with a friend to the Seattle game.  Who DeyTigerWho DeyTigerWho Dey
Reply/Quote

Too busy to travel right now.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
They are on a 3 game skid with me in attendance... I blew the SD playoff game for them too. I'm staying away this season. That Seahawks game is damn tempting though. Brad's gonna be there in his Sherman jersey Wink
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
All home games, as usual.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 10:58 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: How many games will you be attending this season?  Will they all be at Paul Brown Stadium or will some be at different locations...??

As many as I am able to.
Reply/Quote
At least 2: I got the Seattle/St. Louis 2 game pack.

My friend is a Browns fan and we were talking about coming down for TNF, so maybe 3.
Reply/Quote
1 for sure might try and swing 2 but I doubt it.
Reply/Quote