Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ green is the 5th highest paid WR in the nfl
(12-06-2020, 07:21 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If he is even 3/4ths of what he was, he's our best WR.

Lol. Yeah great insight.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:05 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Getting separation/route running was never his strength per say. He's always been an athletic freak with amazing hands/contested catch ability. His inability to separate is really highlighted this year as his athleticism has declined. The scheme doesn't taylor to him either. I'm wondering if he takes a cheap deal to come back next year, or takes 5 mil per from a contender. A lot depends on what they do with the HC position I bet.

Last I saw AJ, he looked like he was carrying more weight and it just shows out there...slow, sluggish and no where near the AJ of old...
Probably hitting McDonlads alot now that he is not playing much and knows hes gone at end...hey the McRib is back  too!  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:29 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Last I saw AJ, he looked like he was carrying more weight and it just shows out there...slow, sluggish and no where near the AJ of old...
Probably hitting McDonlads alot now that he is not playing much and knows hes gone at end...hey the McRib is back  too!  

What a weird take. This is from training camp.

[Image: 1269770287.jpg.0.jpg]

What a fat ass. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
FTR, again, I didn't want him back.

I'm having a hard time remembering a favorite that has fallen so far. At least Chad did it in NE.

Reply/Quote