41.67%
25 41.67%
2 I'm a little nervous/anxious but I'm fairly confindent
6.67%
4 6.67%
3 mildly nervous/anxious but it's managable
26.67%
16 26.67%
4 Really nervous/anxious. Probably the most I've ever been for a game.
23.33%
14 23.33%
5. I got 911 on speed dial!
1.67%
1 1.67%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How nervous/anxious are you right now?
I'm calm but suspect I'll be more anxious as kick off approaches.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was a senior at OSU when they won the NC game against Miami. The OSU/Mich game that year was the most nervous I've been for a game because of how long it'd been since they last played for the title. The game against KC felt almost identical to that.

This game (just like the OSU/Miami game) feels just a notch below that in terms of nervousness but the excitement level for me is as high as it can be. A lot of parallels to that Buckeye team. The nation is mostly rooting for us, not many expect us to win, and most of us fans are just thrilled to have our team playing in the game. Fingers crossed there is a similar outcome.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
I'm as nervous as I've ever been for a football game. I'll get my game face on later.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:27 AM)Housh Wrote: I can’t shit

I do not have that problem.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 11:27 AM)Housh Wrote: I can’t shit

It'll be okay.

[Image: 9780916291457.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 09:50 AM)Bengalion Wrote: Really nervous, plus I have an upset stomach. Already took my pills to control my blood pressure today as well.

Woke up with an upset stomach as well.
Reply/Quote
I’m nervous about the o-line since the national media has convinced me there the worst line ever assembled in the history of football lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 10:46 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Heading to the crapper for my first nervous dump of the day.  TMI, perhaps, but you asked.

I've been shitting like  goose a who ate a box of laxatives . Even had to visit the crapper at Walmart yesterday. If there is a direct correlation between the amount of shitting I've done and the number of points our boys will win by, we have absolutely nothing to worry about. Let thy shit continue to flow!!!
Reply/Quote
Solid #3, and rising. Have Olympic coverage on as a distraction, but find myself pacing around the house looking for something to keep me busy. Options are limited because the wife is sleeping. She works tonight(nurse).
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:41 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I've been shitting like  goose a who ate a box of laxatives . Even had to visit the crapper at Walmart yesterday. If there is a direct correlation between the amount of shitting I've done and the number of points our boys will win by, we have absolutely nothing to worry about. Let thy shit continue to flow!!!

If that were true I would have won a lot more games during my coaching career.
Reply/Quote
I'm ok. Proud of this team, regardless of the outcome. I had them in the AFC title game by next year, but they are now playing in the Super Bowl. Lose, and it is on to next year to win it all. Win, and it is on to next year to come back again. More worried how my broke down body is going to react to all this food I'm about to have.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
The postseason has been filled with made clutch field goals. Rams down 3, watch they miss a mid-range kick to end the game. Talk about nerves relieved.
Reply/Quote
I’m super calm right now. I imagine that’ll be a different story in 6 hours.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Nervous, but also confident. The Rams didn't blow out any good teams this year, so I think it's going to be a close game, win or lose. If it's close, I believe in our guys.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I may need to watch the game on the crapper. Shit like 10 times already today. It will he a 2 pill blood pressure and 2 lexapro day.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:15 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I may need to watch the game on the crapper. Shit like 10 times already today. It will he a 2 pill blood pressure and 2 lexapro day.

Sound like a lot of shitting going on all over Bengal country.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:13 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I do not have that problem.

Same thank God for Taco Bell!

Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 02:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nervous, but also confident. The Rams didn't blow out any good teams this year, so I think it's going to be a close game, win or lose. If it's close, I believe in our guys.

If our O line even plays decent and we don't turn the ball over more than 1 time I really Believe we will all be elated tonight!!

I just do not think the Rams are the end all be all...
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 09:43 AM)Wyche Wrote: I got up at 4:30, got started smoking a pork butt, smoked a bowl, and started the pre game shows. Calm as I can be, we're way past playing with house money at this point. I'm just going to enjoy the shit out of this day, and be proud of these guys either way. Also, I believe they'll win, so no need to be nervous. Cool

My brother, you smoked a bowl?  Don't get me started.  It ain't workin' either!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm calm while being a bit excited for sure. But nervous or anxious, not at all. Maybe before last year I probably would be a bit more tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote