Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How quiet was it down at PBS today?.....Well
This is just hilarious

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/10/20/bengals-fan-could-be-heard-asking-jags-josh-lambo-for-hair-care-tips-during-game-video/

https://sports.yahoo.com/bengals-stadium-quiet-hear-fan-030743905.html
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was there & screaming for our defense, who actually showed up today & played well enough to win. I was also boo’ing the crap out of Dalton with his 13 yards of total yards approaching the half until that final drive before the half. The boo’ing was even bigger after 3 picks in the 4th Q
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:50 AM)bambino5130 Wrote: I was there & screaming for our defense, who actually showed up today & played well enough to win. I was also boo’ing the crap out of Dalton with his 13 yards of total yards approaching the half until that final drive before the half. The boo’ing was even bigger after 3 picks in the 4th Q

Were you saying BOOOOOOO or DaltOOOOOOOOn?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:28 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: This is just hilarious

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/10/20/bengals-fan-could-be-heard-asking-jags-josh-lambo-for-hair-care-tips-during-game-video/

LOL, I heard that during the broadcast....."What's your secret?" LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The better question is why are you dummies still going to the games. We should all know by now the only way to force Mike Brown's hand is by the embarrassment of an empty stadium.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Were you saying BOOOOOOO or DaltOOOOOOOOn?

Defense gives up 200 on the ground again, but they played well enough to win. LMAO

The ONLY reason the score was as close as it was is because the Jags couldn't get out of their own way in the red zone.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:21 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The better question is why are you dummies still going to the games. We should all know by now the only way to force Mike Brown's hand is by the embarrassment of an empty stadium.

Right on. Haven't been since 2015. I said I would go back if they fired Marvin, so I may make one game, but it's gonna be tough to stomach. On the bright side, I've never attended a regular season loss, and was even on hand for the 1st win in 2008..... so there's that. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:21 AM)Wyche Wrote: Defense gives up 200 on the ground again, but they played well enough to win. LMAO

The ONLY reason the score was as close as it was is because the Jags couldn't get out of their own way in the red zone.

Way to dodge the question!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Way to dodge the question!

I wasn't there! 

(just couldn't bring myself to quote the other post Nate....sorry.)

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:21 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Defense gives up 200 on the ground again, but they played well enough to win. LMAO

If your defense gives up 17 points in the NFL, yes you should be able to win. I didn’t say they played great. When you are on the field as much as they were..... yeah they played ok. Gave up 200 yards sure but Jax TOP was 38 mins plus vs 21 mins. While the Bengals RBs netted zero yards....... omfg..... that’s freaking hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:49 AM)bambino5130 Wrote: If your defense gives up 17 points in the NFL, yes you should be able to win. I didn’t say they played great. When you are on the field as much as they were..... yeah they played ok. Gave up 200 yards sure but Jax TOP was 38 mins plus vs 21 mins. While the Bengals RBs netted zero yards....... omfg..... that’s freaking hilarious jackass.

Hey jackass.....QBs are outgaining our RBs. I mean we have up 150+ to Lamar, Murray was what, 80 or 90 +? Of course the offense sucks, but hey, we make up for it by the defense sucking too!  Peep the numbers, the defense is almost on the pace it was last season .....maybe is by now, I don't care enough to look at it anymore. Yes, they're tired by the 2nd half, but they've been getting gouged from the opening whistle all year long, so that's not totally the reason. 

Jacksonville had nearly 500 yards of offense, we generated no pass rush consistently, outside of Geno in the first half. I mean, we couldn't even beat CEDRIC OGBUEHI. Sorry if I found it funny that it was said the defense played well enough to win. Truth is, Jacksonville was bad in the RZ. Minshew missed a wide open TD, some dropped balls, etc. No need for name calling, but I'll be your Huckleberry....

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:21 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The better question is why are you dummies still going to the games. We should all know by now the only way to force Mike Brown's hand is by the embarrassment of an empty stadium.

If we've learned one thing is that its not possible to embarrass Mike Brown. This team still makes him money and thats his only goal. And he appreciates all the other 31 teams that actually try to get fans into their stadiums so he gets paid.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:28 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: This is just hilarious

I actually heard that on TV during the live broadcast.

Somebody yelled at Andy that he was the worst QB ever or something like that too and Auden Tate yelled back at the fan. I saw that on Twitter.
Reply/Quote
I love this stuff. This franchise needs all the embarrassment it can get. Bottoming out..truly bottoming out...is the only way there will ever be enough motivation for Bastard Son of Paul to change or get the hell out.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:26 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I actually heard that on TV during the live broadcast.

Somebody yelled at Andy that he was the worst QB ever or something like that too and Auden Tate yelled back at the fan. I saw that on Twitter.

I guess Tate's a better teammate than Booby Hart.... Whatever

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:30 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I love this stuff. This franchise needs all the embarrassment it can get. Bottoming out..truly bottoming out...is the only way there will ever be enough motivation for Bastard Son of Paul to change or get the hell out.

Dude, we've been bottomed out before.....I doubt much changes occur....and he's not selling. We're ****** LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Dude, we've been bottomed out before.....I doubt much changes occur....and he's not selling. We're ****** LOL

When we were really bad before, some changes were made. Enough to put this franchise in a relatively competitive spot.

We're never going to be the Patriots, but it's got to get really, really ugly here before it will get better. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:39 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: When we were really bad before, some changes were made. Enough to put this franchise in a relatively competitive spot.

We're never going to be the Patriots, but it's got to get really, really ugly here before it will get better. 

There's some truth there.....but I wonder how much of that was Marvin? We never made any real changes until he arrived. Dude let Shula hang around, what, 3 seasons? IDK, Marvin or Tobin, but someone pushed some buttons. I don't know if there's anyone here now to get anything more. It's frustrating.

Reply/Quote
Mike Brown has already been paid for tickets for 2019. You have to wait until next year to hurt him financially.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:24 AM)Wyche Wrote: On the bright side, I've never attended a regular season loss, and was even on hand for the 1st win in 2008..... so there's that. Mellow

Well then wait till next season to attend a game LOL
Reply/Quote