Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Your Finally Doing Your Job!
Marvin your finally doing what your supposed to be doing this season, and thats working your way out of a job. Do I want the Bengals to lose? Of course not, but this season is done and Im glad that with each mounting loss it is a nail in Marvin's coffin coming back next year.

Keep it up Marvin, your doing what you do best as a head coach....underachieving!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:09 PM)GodFather Wrote: Marvin your finally doing what your supposed to be doing this season, and thats working your way out of a job. Do I want the Bengals to lose? Of course not, but this season is done and Im glad that with each mounting loss it is a nail in Marvin's coffin coming back next year.

Keep it up Marvin, your doing what you do best as a head coach....underachieving!

You know they will win a couple of games they have no business winning in blow out fashion. They have to screw up their draft position. They did it last year with Philly.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
All worth it if he and the entire coaching staff are fired and replaced by the best coach available. That will not happen. Marv may be gone but will be replaced by someone willing to keep Mikes buddies around.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man get him out and bring in rams oc
Reply/Quote
Gruden!
Reply/Quote
I hate Marvin and want him gone.

Im also certain that the Clown family will not even attempt to hire the coach that this team really needs because no coach in his right mind who wants to really win would work for this franchise/family. Honestly, I've no hope left with this ownership. Its never going to happen with that family at the helm.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 08:53 PM)R3stangs Wrote: I hate Marvin and want him gone.

Im also certain that the Clown family will not even attempt to hire the coach that this team really needs because no coach in his right mind who wants to really win would work for this franchise/family. Honestly, I've no hope left with this ownership. Its never going to happen with that family at the helm.

Though I agree with nearly everything you said, I do disagree about no good coach coming here.  These guys all have egos big enough to believe they can be the one to succeed where others have failed, not to mention the size of the paycheck that comes with it.

Right there with you on the Marv hate and the whole Brown family nightmare.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:03 PM)McC Wrote: Though I agree with nearly everything you said, I do disagree about no good coach coming here.  These guys all have egos big enough to believe they can be the one to succeed where others have failed, not to mention the size of the paycheck that comes with it.

Right there with you on the Marv hate and the whole Brown family nightmare.

I hope you're right. I really do. The past 25 or so years of history have just beaten me down with this team. I struggle with believing that the Brown family will pay what would be required to interest the coach we would need. 

I see them doing their typical and going with the "safe" bet and promoting from within with Paulie G being the likely candidate. I hope I'm wrong.
Reply/Quote