Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to beat the Patriots
(11-14-2015, 04:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's a very good chance the Pats lose this week. The Giants have their number and they will most likely be starting 2 kids that played Center in college at Offensive Tackle.

Giants are nothing special, but the Pats O-line is all jacked up.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:42 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: My friend and I figured it out tonight. You sign a crummy player off of the practice squad and yes send him after Bilicheck early in the game. Knock him out with some bogus illegal hit and see if they can play the same after that... The only way is to take the master out Ninja

[Image: 0e3.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Edelman out for the game. Giants up by 7.

Broncos getting murdered 19-0
Reply/Quote
How to beat the Cheatriots:
1) Be Eli Manning
2) Knock any and all short WRs out of the game.

Do #2 even if you think you cannot win.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Own patriots player just stopped a punt return for a TD from Amendola, Brady going to get a TD here anyway but hilarious stuff.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 08:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Own patriots player just stopped a punt return for a TD from Amendola, Brady going to get a TD here anyway but hilarious stuff.

Haha yep.  Never seen that before. Giants still up 3
Reply/Quote
I say don't blitz much and hope your front 4 can pressure. As soon as you start calling blitzes and Brady sees a pattern it's gonna be a long game
Reply/Quote
OF COURSE, Pats are up now and have the ball. 7 minutes left.
Reply/Quote
As long as you don't screw it up like Coughlin did, that's how you beat the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
Coughlin should retire during the news conference, have some self respect and respect for his team, lol.
Reply/Quote
I didn't think the Giants had a chance this game, pretty crazy they were beating them once again
with that pathetic team. The Patriots are very beatable is what i take from this game.

Weird day though man, lots of crazy outcomes i did not see coming.

Hopefully it is not the same tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 09:55 PM)Earendil Wrote: As long as you don't screw it up like Coughlin did, that's how you beat the Patriots.

and how did he do that.. he the best time and they lose on a last second field goal after a drop Int.. if you think playing it safe against NE has worked in the past... think again... even if they ran a play before 2 minute warning.. Brady would still have had something like 90 seconds to drive for a field goal.. plenty of time.  
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I didn't think the Giants had a chance this game, pretty crazy they were beating them once again
with that pathetic team. The Patriots are very beatable is what i take from this game.

Weird day though man, lots of crazy outcomes i did not see coming.

Hopefully it is not the same tomorrow.

The Pats typically don't make mistakes, especially not late, like the fumble at midfield late or the interception late inside the 5.

I'm not about to write-off Tom Brady or even bet against him, but he doesn't look near as confident to me as he has most of his career where he just jogs onto the field like "I own this game."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:28 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: and how did he do that.. he the best time and they lose on a last second field goal after a drop Int.. if you think playing it safe against NE has worked in the past... think again... even if they ran a play before 2 minute warning.. Brady would still have had something like 90 seconds to drive for a field goal.. plenty of time.  

It's not plenty of time considering they needed every last second to attempt a long field goal.  If coughing would have run it from the 5 instead of passing it 3 times, they may have taken a bit more time off of that clock.  Running it 3 times instead of passing it 3 times would have given the Patriots the ball back with less than a minute to play.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I dislike the Patriots............alot! I wish they would lose............alot! That is all.
Reply/Quote
Not positive at work and have not reviewed it.

But it seemed on the last catch before the FG the WR fell to the ground without being touched when he seen defenders there.
Why not just stand over him without touching and let time expire? He is not down until touched.

Could be wrong on WR not being touched and or rule. Just was curious if this could or should have been done.

Even if so it would take a savy player to realize this in realtime.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:37 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It's not plenty of time considering they needed every last second to attempt a long field goal.  If coughing would have run it from the 5 instead of passing it 3 times, they may have taken a bit more time off of that clock.  Running it 3 times instead of passing it 3 times would have given the Patriots the ball back with less than a minute to play.

Don;t you understand that you can't replay everything the Patriots did on the last drive with a different time on the clock to start out.  Regardless running the ball or not, they would have had around a minute to go... Brady and a minute is plenty of time especially when you have the best kicker in the NFL.  I would rather have forced New England to go for a TD with 2 minutes or less by scoring a TD by the Giants... They should have scored a TD but  Beckham dropped the ball and their DB dropped a INT.. sorry the Coach can call the game and play the game.. players failed to seal the deal..... 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 11:20 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not positive at work and have not reviewed it.

But it seemed on the last catch before the FG the WR fell to the ground without being touched when he seen defenders there.
Why not just stand over him without touching and let time expire?  He is not down until touched.

Could be wrong on WR not being touched and or rule. Just was curious if this could or should have been done.

Even if so it would take a savy player to realize this in realtime.

If a runner goes to the ground and "gives himself up", the ref blows the play dead there.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:37 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It's not plenty of time considering they needed every last second to attempt a long field goal.  If coughing would have run it from the 5 instead of passing it 3 times, they may have taken a bit more time off of that clock.  Running it 3 times instead of passing it 3 times would have given the Patriots the ball back with less than a minute to play.

This.  Passing it three straight times from the 5 was beyond stupid.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 08:16 PM)Whacked Wrote: Edelman out for the game. Giants up by 7.

Broncos getting murdered 19-0

Edelman is probably gonna be out at least until next year. He'll probably be back by the playoffs. If the Pats get a bye week, he should be back for the game after the bye.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote