Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to protect Joe Burrow, and win this game.
(01-24-2022, 11:17 PM)BurreauxLSU Wrote: Bandwagoner LSU fan here - what’s the deal with Reiff? He has an ankle, tried to come back for one game and has now had over a month off. I know he’s eligible to be activated.

This is a game for the Super Bowl and Prince (along with Adeniji) is getting Joe killed. This is now or never and RR needs to at least make an attempt to play.

He’s out for the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s out for the season.

So that made sense for the regular season. But this was something he tried to come back from after missing one game; now you’re telling me after all this rest he can’t go for the AFCCG when his backup is struggling? Something just seems off.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 10:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals have trouble with teams whose DL's are good enough to get pressure while only rushing 4 and dropping everybody else into coverage.

Hopefully KC will have to use blitzes again to do so unlike the Titans.

Which is when JB and Ja’Marr excel like last game when Chase dropped a couple TD's and 266 yds receiving on dem Chiefs.

Thought I saw a few DL go off the field due to injury for the Chiefs last night on top of this.

No, the Chiefs DL cannot pressure us as well with just their front 4, they will have to blitz and Burrow excels as you say at this.

He loves it when Defenses blitz. That Titans front was tough though, that is how you beat Burrow and it still didn't work lol

3 TD's on the Chiefs in that game for Ja'Marr BTW. Best game of the season by a WR. They will double him and I predict Tee, CJ
and Boyd will eat all game and the Chiefs will take it to their doom. Also expect a good running game for Mixon as long as the OL 
blocks decent. What a test for this team with the Titans. Those guys were healthy and dialed in except for their QB.
Reply/Quote
This same OL did just fine against this same Chiefs DL in the last meeting. This is not as bad a matchup as the Titans line was by a long shot.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:24 PM)BurreauxLSU Wrote: So that made sense for the regular season. But this was something he tried to come back from after missing one game; now you’re telling me after all this rest he can’t go for the AFCCG when his backup is struggling? Something just seems off.

Zac Taylor said he wouldn’t be available at any point in the playoffs. He’s obviously not healthy enough to go. You sound like it’s a question of toughing it out or something. I’m sure if it was at all possible he would be in there.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:28 PM)Joelist Wrote: This same OL did just fine against this same Chiefs DL in the last meeting. This is not as bad a matchup as the Titans line was by a long shot.

I truly think that Titans DL made us stronger. The Chiefs aren't THAT good as you say Joelist.

The Chiefs aren't getting 9 sacks on Burrow.

(01-24-2022, 11:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Zac Taylor said he wouldn’t be available at any point in the playoffs. He’s obviously not healthy enough to go. You sound like it’s a question of toughing it out or something. I’m sure if it was at all possible he would be in there.

Yeah, we all knew this like 6 weeks ago.
Reply/Quote
I really feel the Titans game was a bad matchup for our Offensive line. I think the rams would be as well.
I feel like we matched up ok with 49ers and Chiefs def line for the most part.
The line will have a great showing this week in KC.
Reply/Quote
Just got to figure out Jones and Engram. Can’t let them live in Burrows lap
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:49 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Just got to figure out Jones and Engram. Can’t let them live in Burrows lap

Yeah, Melvin Engram too. Why is he wearing a CB number in 24? I keep asking this question and haven't been answered yet?

It is weird. Mellow
Reply/Quote