Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Day Rumors
Any way Josh Allen comes into play at 11 ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 05:15 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Any way Josh Allen comes into play at 11 ?

Not a chance in hell.
Reply/Quote
Don't be shocked if Murray doesn't go number 1 and slides to the Bengals. I am not a fan of Murray but it would make things interesting.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 04:30 PM)Mobster Wrote: Wilson is more like a third round pick.  

Not even close.
Reply/Quote
All this hypothetical talk depends on the Bengals having a GM that would actually make a trade. We do not have one of those.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 07:13 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: All this hypothetical talk depends on the Bengals having a GM that would actually make a trade. We do not have one of those.

Didn’t trade down last year for Glenn?
Didn’t trade down in 2012 (Ziegler, Dre)?
Didn’t trade up for Bodine?

Tobin will make trades, but it’s probably going to be to move down in the first and move up in the mid rounds, if he does.
Reply/Quote
I still think the Skins trade up to take Haskins, we slide back to 15, and draft Cody Flord.

I think he's been rising so much that it would be a complete steal to get him at 15.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 07:24 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Didn’t trade down last year for Glenn?
Didn’t trade down in 2012 (Ziegler, Dre)?
Didn’t trade up for Bodine?

Tobin will make trades, but it’s probably going to be to move down in the first and move up in the mid rounds, if he does.

But we don't do that in the first round.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 09:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I still think the Skins trade up to take Haskins, we slide back to 15, and draft Cody Flord.

I think he's been rising so much that it would be a complete steal to get him at 15.

If you loved Ford at #15 pick, you would be jumping for joy if he is there for us in round 2

I like him, but like others more with our 2nd pick
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote