Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huck Defends Duggar Who Molested Kids
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/05/22/huckabee-defends-duggar-son-accused-of-molestation.html

Huck took to facebook to defend one of the now adult sons of TV's Duggar family. He is accused of molesting 5 under aged girls when he was a teen, including sisters of his.

Obviously he deserves forgiveness and we should stop trying to sensationalize the story. Good people sometimes do disgusting things... like molest girls.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-22-2015, 03:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/05/22/huckabee-defends-duggar-son-accused-of-molestation.html

Huck took to facebook to defend one of the now adult sons of TV's Duggar family. He is accused of molesting 5 under aged girls when he was a teen, including sisters of his.

Obviously he deserves forgiveness and we should stop trying to sensationalize the story. Good people sometimes do disgusting things... like molest girls.

This what I posted last night:

Quote:19 kids and Groping?
‪#‎toosoon‬?
Ok, ok...there's nothing funny about this.
Well unless you find holier than thou people who cover up their own evil side while trying to tell everyone else they are sinners.
I know, I know...they we say "we are all sinners". We are not all pretending to be something we are not for money on television.

Immediately they went with God forgave them so moving on...

Ridiculous.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Definitely worse than flying around to parties with a pedophile on his private jet.
(05-22-2015, 03:49 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Definitely worse than flying around to parties with a pedophile on his private jet.

Gross, who did that?

(05-22-2015, 03:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/05/22/huckabee-defends-duggar-son-accused-of-molestation.html

Disgusting ..... Nothing worse than child rapists. Doesn't matter if they are children as well. These should be getting max sentences.

I never cared for huckabee and this just affirms my thoughts....
(05-22-2015, 03:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gross, who did that?

Why, Slick Willy of course
(05-22-2015, 04:00 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Why, Slick Willy of course

Two men from Arkansas that I do not like. Glad we can agree that both are awful.

(05-22-2015, 04:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Two men from Arkansas that I do not like. Glad we can agree that both are awful.

Met Clinton once.
It was a serious setting so I couldn't bust out my Bill Clinton impersonation.

He's slimey.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/josh-duggar-19-kids-counting-pulled-wake-allegation/story?id=31238360

looks like they're off the air for now

Is anybody honestly surprised? These Christian Fundamentalist zombie types with the glassy brain dead eyes and judgmental legalistic attitudes always end up being the most scandalous ***** people you'll ever meet.
Not to make this a 'war on Christians' issue, but no one cared when that liberal feminist admitted to doing the same thing in her book.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(05-24-2015, 10:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Not to make this a 'war on Christians' issue, but no one cared when that liberal feminist admitted to doing the same thing in her book.

There was quite a bit of outrage. I think the difference is Lena Dunham was 7 years old where Josh Duggar was 14. He also forcibly molested 5 girls where Dunham looked at her little sister and kissed her some times.

Biiiiiitt of a difference considering the amount of times, the nature of it, and the ages.

(05-24-2015, 11:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There was quite a bit of outrage. I think the difference is Lena Dunham was 7 years old where Josh Duggar was 14. He also forcibly molested 5 girls where Dunham looked at her little sister and kissed her some times.

Biiiiiitt of a difference considering the amount of times, the nature of it, and the ages.
That makes sense. I didn't know her name and I only know the last name of this guy because it's in the thread title. Needless to say, I don't really care about either story.
(05-24-2015, 11:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There was quite a bit of outrage. I think the difference is Lena Dunham was 7 years old where Josh Duggar was 14. He also forcibly molested 5 girls where Dunham looked at her little sister and kissed her some times.

Bmore Defends Dunham Who Sexual Abused Sister
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-24-2015, 05:23 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Is anybody honestly surprised? These Christian Fundamentalist zombie types with the glassy brain dead eyes and judgmental legalistic attitudes always end up being the most scandalous ***** people you'll ever meet.

Uhhhh...yes. I'm pretty surprised any time that I hear of someone molesting a child. Child molestation isn't just a Christian thing.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(05-25-2015, 02:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Uhhhh...yes. I'm pretty surprised any time that I hear of someone molesting a child.  Child molestation isn't just a Christian thing.

Exactly. It's more of a repressed lunatic who grew up in a commune thing.

My girlfriend watched this crap all the time, and it is the only show that I would leave the room for when it came on. I fully expect more news to break (someday) involving the dad. He's a freakin' weirdo. He says creepy stuff on camera all the time, and any time one of the kids wants to go out on a date they have to do it with a chaperone. The only physical contact they are allowed before marriage is holding hands or a "side-hug". I wouldn't be surprised in the least if junior was just following daddy's example.
(05-25-2015, 04:03 PM)Ryuko Wrote: Exactly. It's more of a repressed lunatic who grew up in a commune thing.

My girlfriend watched this crap all the time, and it is the only show that I would leave the room for when it came on. I fully expect more news to break (someday) involving the dad. He's a freakin' weirdo. He says creepy stuff on camera all the time, and any time one of the kids wants to go out on a date they have to do it with a chaperone. The only physical contact they are allowed before marriage is holding hands or a "side-hug". I wouldn't be surprised in the least if junior was just following daddy's example.

You sure know a lot about this show and the people in it. Your 'leaving the room' excuse only works if you pretend like you've only seen 1 or 2 episodes. Smirk
(05-25-2015, 05:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You sure know a lot about this show and the people in it. Your 'leaving the room' excuse only works if you pretend like you've only seen 1 or 2 episodes. Smirk

Maybe he just left the room slowly.

(05-25-2015, 05:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe he just left the room slowly.

You're awfully quick to defend him and you do seem to know how he leaves the room when his girlfriend is watching tv. But go ahead and tell me you're not his girlfriend. Smirk
(05-25-2015, 05:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You're awfully quick to defend him and you do seem to know how he leaves the room when his girlfriend is watching tv. But go ahead and tell me you're not his girlfriend.  Smirk
I should have said maybe.

BTW, I am not his girlfriend. Let's just say she updates me when he leaves.