Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huck: I should have pretended to be a girl to get into the showers
(06-04-2015, 12:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Guess so.

and I still prefer to shower with the ladies more than I do the guys.

Perhaps Caitlyn can help you reach your full potential?

[Image: thecloset_edited_1.jpg]
post a picture
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-04-2015, 05:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In the thread on this subject from the other board ... I repeatedly warned about some Ahole would use this exact same excuse to get into the ladies room.  

It's nice to be vindicated haha 

Yes the one who is running for President and bfine/TommyC.

Ninja
(06-04-2015, 05:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In the thread on this subject from the other board ... I repeatedly warned about some Ahole would use this exact same excuse to get into the ladies room.  

So being vindicated is having someone else with the same prejudices claim the same thing you did?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

How are you vindicated? There have still been zero reported attacks.

I would love to shower with women too. As bfine alluded to, it is quite fun. I just wouldn't pretend to be trans to do it. Neither would, Huckabee, he's just trying to make light of someone's very real struggle.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-04-2015, 07:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Perhaps Caitlyn can help you reach your full potential?

[Image: thecloset_edited_1.jpg]
post a picture

I'm assuming that made sense in your head when you posted it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-04-2015, 12:03 AM)Benton Wrote: Forget high school, what about now? If I say I'm feeling like a woman at the gym, can I hang out in the ladies changing room?

Hopefully?

As far as Huckabee, meh. You've got to have some humor with things.

(06-04-2015, 07:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes the one who is running for President and bfine/TommyC.

Ninja

You left out Benton. I wonder why you did that?

(06-04-2015, 10:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm assuming that made sense in your head when you posted it.

I'm assuming you didn't get it.
(06-04-2015, 10:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You left out Benton. I wonder why you did that?

I missed it.

I didn't answer your question with a question.  Mellow
(06-04-2015, 11:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: I missed it.

I didn't answer your question with a question.  Mellow

You can still edit your post

(06-03-2015, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I would. I was a 16 year old full of hormones. 

I was, too, but lying to exploit females was just never my thing. I guess that's a result of my warped atheistic values, eh?
(06-04-2015, 01:03 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I was, too, but lying to exploit females was just never my thing. I guess that's a result of my warped atheistic values, eh?

I would have done a great deal of things to have seen a naked girl as a hormone driven adolesent. Lying would have been on the list.

I also looked at a Playboy magazine before I was 18.

Not sure what either has to do with theism or my current values.

Why not ask Benton his views?

(06-04-2015, 10:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You left out Benton. I wonder why you did that?

(06-04-2015, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would have done a great deal of things to have seen a naked girl as a hormone driven adolesent. Lying would have been on the list.

Someone is feeling lonely....
(06-04-2015, 01:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone is feeling lonely....

Nope, just got an uneasy feeling that a few are obsessed with my posts. So much so that they ignore (don't see) folks that say the exact same thing.

It also seems they are keeping a journal about my previous posts in other threads as well. I fear my avatar might be on the inside of more that 1 bedroom door around here, with previous posts written below.

(06-04-2015, 02:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, just got an uneasy feeling that a few are obsessed with my posts. So much so that they ignore (don't see) folks that say the exact same thing.

It also seems they are keeping a journal about my previous posts in other threads as well. I fear my avatar might be on the inside of more that 1 bedroom door around here, with previous posts written below.

Don't really need more than a scrap of paper to keep up with your opinions.  Pretty easy to remember.

I'll try to include other who think and post like in the future.  I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  Mellow
(06-04-2015, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would have done a great deal of things to have seen a naked girl as a hormone driven adolesent. Lying would have been on the list.

I just find it fascinating that these God-believers like you are lining up to talk about how you would/should have lied to see naked women, especially given your group's propensity for judging literally everyone on the planet's sexual activities.

If Benton said the same thing you said, then he can read my other post like you did, and respond if he feels inclined to, like you did.
(06-04-2015, 08:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How are you vindicated? There have still been zero reported attacks.

I would love to shower with women too. As bfine alluded to, it is quite fun. I just wouldn't pretend to be trans to do it. Neither would, Huckabee, he's just trying to make light of someone's very real struggle.

I don't buy a "struggle" they draw attention to themselves....  If there was an true struggle they would be like a teenager taking a shower R after PE class and trying to avoid.   
(06-04-2015, 08:13 AM)IBelsnickel Wrote: So being vindicated is having someone else with the same prejudices claim the same thing you did?

I didn't say I would pretend to be one to see women naked.   I said that loads of teenage boys would turn trans at puberty so they can perv.  

And some creepy adults.   
(06-04-2015, 04:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't buy a "struggle" they draw attention to themselves....  If there was an true struggle they would be like a teenager taking a shower R after PE class and trying to avoid.   

So trans people do not have a struggle?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-04-2015, 04:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn't say I would pretend to be one to see women naked.   I said that loads of teenage boys would turn trans at puberty so they can perv.  

And some creepy adults.   

Other than a couple people on this thread and a guy running for president I have never met anyone ever who said they would rather pretend to be wanting to be a girl just so they could shower with the girls.

Never.

I'm 45 years old.  I have never met anyone who faked being gay or a cross-dresser or a pre-op just to see naked girls.

In fact I bet the school would make them shower by themselves if they DID try because, you know, "those types" can't be trusted. Mellow
(06-04-2015, 04:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn't say I would pretend to be one to see women naked.   I said that loads of teenage boys would turn trans at puberty so they can perv.  

And some creepy adults.   

That was the implication behind Huckabee's comments, the same thing you said. He was just saying it in a snarkier manner.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR