Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huck: I should have pretended to be a girl to get into the showers
(06-15-2015, 02:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wth .....  

1. Black people on the whole are more homophobic.  Fear of gays is basically why Travon Martin is dead.... Had he not be afraid of gays he wouldn't have attacked GZ.

(06-16-2015, 07:03 PM)jason Wrote: Then why aren't you dead.  That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Confused

In all the horsehockey that was exchanged during the Zimmerman trial I somehow managed to miss this one.

And I found out why:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/16/did-trayvon-fear-gay-rapist-rush-limbaugh-breaks-down-part-of-rachel-jeantels-cnn-interview-that-no-one-is-talking-about/

Quote:Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said he was sure that everyone would be talking about Zimmerman trial witness Rachel Jeantel’s comments on CNN about her fear that George Zimmerman may have been a “rapist.” However, he was surprised to find out that no one was talking about it on Tuesday.

But they are now.

[Image: 600x4055.jpg]SANFORD, FL – JUNE 26: Witness Rachel Jeantel gives her testimony to the defense during George Zimmerman’s trial in Seminole circuit court June 26, 2013 in Sanford, Florida. Credit: Getty Images
Here’s exactly what Jeantel said on CNN Monday night about whether Martin was “creeped out” by Zimmerman
:

Quote:Yes. Definitely. After I say, “Might be a rapist.” For every boys or every man, every who’s not that kinda way, see a grown man following them, would they be creep out?  So you gotta take as a parent. You tell a child, “You see a grown person follow it you, run away,” and all that.

“Let me spell it out for you,” Limbaugh said, after playing the relevant clip from Jeantel’s interview. “When Trayvon described Zimmerman to her, ‘creepy ass cracka,’ she began to fear that Zimmerman was gay. A rapist. She then told Trayvon to run, run, run. She just said so. ‘After I say, may be a rapist.’ That means she said to Trayvon: ‘This guy could be gay. He could be a rapist. He might want to rape you! You run, Trayvon. Run, run!”

Limbaugh interpreted Jeantel’s statements as meaning “Trayvon Martin descended on Zimmerman and started pummeling him was because he was offended.”

“He thought, because what she said to him, that Zimmerman was gay. Zimmerman got beat up because Trayvon thought he was gay,” he added. “That’s what she’s saying here. What else? What other interpretation is there?”

O-M-G!

After reading that, and now feeling dumber for it, I thought no one would have the lack of brain power to REPEAT it as truth.

Then came Lucy...  :crazy:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-16-2015, 06:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually it may very well be a day to day choice...  Don't we all have a choice each day who we have sex with and how we have sex.....  Some people just like a variety...

Ehh, maybe you have to make a conscious effort to find one gender more appealing than the other, but I never did.  Plus, having sex and sexual attraction are two different things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-16-2015, 07:03 PM)jason Wrote: Then why aren't you dead.  That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Check out the testimony of trayvon martins friend. The girl who someone ended up giving college tuition.
or this CNN interview. 6:15 mark area. Thought he was gonna get raped by a man.