Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huddle Report Mock
Interesting, this guy has been the most accurate "mocker" over the last 5 years. Some interesting stuff in here.

Reply/Quote
I like his pick for us! I read the the responses from other people, hysterical Raider fans!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 02:59 PM)Au165 Wrote: Interesting, this guy has been the most accurate "mocker" over the last 5 years. Some interesting stuff in here.

I like the pick for us.  I guess Gruden is out to utterly destroy the Raiders.  He's got two more picks in the first round.  He can get two more QB's he doesn't need.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 03:51 PM)McC Wrote: I like the pick for us.  I guess Gruden is out to utterly destroy the Raiders.  He's got two more picks in the first round.  He can get two more QB's he doesn't need.

They are shopping Carr so they need a QB. It seemed pretty obvious dude want's "his team" so he is moving all of the big name pieces that aren't his guys.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 03:58 PM)Au165 Wrote: They are shopping Carr so they need a QB. It seemed pretty obvious dude want's "his team" so he is moving all of the big name pieces that aren't his guys.

Good luck moving that contract.  Gruden does have a ten year contract, so I guess the leash is long.  Seems like Carr would be the perfect place holder for the endless rebuild.  Maybe if they hadn't already been sucking for so long, a multiyear rebuild might be a little easier swallowed.  But just how much patience can Raiders fans have left?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:03 PM)McC Wrote: Good luck moving that contract.  He does have a ten year contract, so I guess the leash is long.  Seems like Carr would be the perfect place holder for the endless rebuild.  Maybe if they hadn't already been sucking for so long, a multiyear rebuild might be a little easier swallowed.  But just how much patience can Raiders fans have left?

There is talk he could be shipped to the Giants. 
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 03:58 PM)Au165 Wrote: They are shopping Carr so they need a QB. It seemed pretty obvious dude want's "his team" so he is moving all of the big name pieces that aren't his guys.

If he is shopping Carr,that would be a dude I would love to have as a backup and possibly allow him to give andy a blow.He is a winner and all his guys like him.Besides his brother could come here once in a while and all the hot babes in cincy would show up and that would be awesome baby.I like carr to be on the roster if he comes in for reasonable dollars.I hope there is 4-5 qbs before we pick at 11 and Devin White is there.Our biggest weakness was defense,especially linebacker,need to address that first,folks.I am so smart I scare myself.Forty eight years a bengals fan.Think about that,I been married to the same woman 49 years,and that is a scary thing,she no longer wants to ride on back of our Harley,afraid we will slam into a dog or a deer,I no longer ride at night as bami rules the road around here after dark.Hit one of those monster and we would be sayin hello to our heavenly father way too soon.Anyone on here want to come out and help me cut 6 cords of wood for next winter?????Free beer and pizza,although I do not drink,maybe ice tea,but I will buy yours. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp :andy: :andy: :andy: Cool Cool Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:07 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: If he is shopping Carr,that would be a dude I would love to have as a backup and possibly allow him to give andy a blow.He is a winner and all his guys like him.Besides his brother could come here once in a while and all the hot babes in cincy would show up and that would be awesome baby.I like carr to be on the roster if he comes in for reasonable dollars.I hope there is 4-5 qbs before we pick at 11 and Devin White is there.Our biggest weakness was defense,especially linebacker,need to address that first,folks.I am so smart I scare myself.Forty eight years a bengals fan.Think about that,I been married to the same woman 49 years,and that is a scary thing,she no longer wants to ride on back of our Harley,afraid we will slam into a dog or a deer,I no longer ride at night as bami rules the road around here after dark.Hit one of those monster and we would be sayin hello to our heavenly father way too soon.Anyone on here want to come out and help me cut 6 cords of wood for next winter?????Free beer and pizza,although I do not drink,maybe ice tea,but I will buy yours. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp :andy: :andy: :andy: Cool Cool Cool

...You aren't bringing in a 25 Million dollar a year back up. In reality they are shipping Carr off because they over paid him off one year. He is kind of a Alex Smith light, prefers to check down versus pushing vertical and values not turning the ball over more than scoring points at times. Honestly, he would have been the prime target to me if I was the Jags who's team is built for that.
Reply/Quote
Wait, I thought it was GUARANTEE that Murray wouldn't be a first rounder. That's what all the "knowledgeable" draftniks say, right?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:13 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Wait, I thought it was GUARANTEE that Murray wouldn't be a first rounder. That's what all the "knowledgeable" draftniks say, right?

It's all smoke screens!
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:04 PM)Au165 Wrote: There is talk he could be shipped to the Giants. 

I just saw that the 19 mil is only guaranteed for 2019, so I guess the contract isn't that awful.   It would take the pressure off the Giants to be forced to trade up for Haskins.  Would almost have to be the end for Eli, though, wouldn't it?

Was anyone really very impressed with Gruden's first year back.  I am a Gruden fan but did he do anything all that well?

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:16 PM)McC Wrote: I just saw that the 19 mil is only guaranteed for 2019, so I guess the contract isn't that awful.   It would take the pressure off the Giants to be forced to trade up for Haskins.  Would almost have to be the end for Eli, though, wouldn't it?

Was anyone really very impressed with Gruden's first year back.  I am a Gruden fan but did he do anything all that well?

Yep, he sure did. He angered an entire fan base!  Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:16 PM)McC Wrote: I just saw that the 19 mil is only guaranteed for 2019, so I guess the contract isn't that awful.   It would take the pressure off the Giants to be forced to trade up for Haskins.  Would almost have to be the end for Eli, though, wouldn't it?

Yea, I don't think Eli sticks around as a back up to Carr and you aren't making Carr sit with that deal to be a back up so that would be it. Gruden is kind of all over the place. I think he is stuck in wanting to do things like it's 1995 and dealing with the current NFL. He has too much unchecked power and that probably is the biggest issues. 
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep, he sure did. He angered an entire fan base!  Hilarious

That is for damn sure.  And it ain't like they haven't been suffering for awhile already.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 04:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep, he sure did. He angered an entire fan base!  Hilarious

And the fans are considering wanting Hue back Tongue
Reply/Quote
I know it's not a popular opinion, but I don't blame Gruden for trading Mack and Cooper. I never thought a team would actually give a first for Cooper.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 06:50 PM)MentalRage Wrote: I know it's not a popular opinion, but I don't blame Gruden for trading Mack and Cooper. I never thought a team would actually give a first for Cooper.

It looks crazy to start with but it free's up cap space and gains draft picks which allows him to build the team exactly how he wants it.  

I could totally see him trading a 3rd round pick for Josh Rosen 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 06:50 PM)MentalRage Wrote: I know it's not a popular opinion, but I don't blame Gruden for trading Mack and Cooper. I never thought a team would actually give a first for Cooper.

Cooper I get and can be replaced...Mack was the absolute best at his position and I think it sends a bad message to your team.  I would have built around him.  
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2019, 10:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Cooper I get and can be replaced...Mack was the absolute best at his position and I think it sends a bad message to your team.  I would have built around him.  

There is cap numbers and cash numbers. I 100% believe Gruden was the fall guy for the fact Davis could not pay the actual cash needed for a signing bonus to re sign Mack.
Reply/Quote
I would be really surprised it we passed on Ed Oliver. I would rather get him and trade back in to the end of Rd 1 (Hello Pats?) and got Devin Bush. I like him almost as much as White. Then I would try to get the kid from WVU to be our MLB (David Long Jr) in Rd 3-4.

The Bengals offense will be a force with a healthy squad and a bit more depth at TE and OT. Defense should rule the day early on this draft.

If the Bengals came away with Oliver, Bush, and Long Jr in the first two days, I would be beyond ecstatic.
Reply/Quote