Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson and the Bengals are Savage
Can you believe how smart the Bengals are? Its actually pretty incredible.

It all makes sense now. Hue Jackson has always worked for the Bengals. Hue Jackson is basically a spy, an informant, a plant by the Bengals to manipulate other teams.

Think about it...Hue was planted with the Raiders in order for us to get a gold mine of picks for Carson Palmer. Hue was then let go, brought home, and then eventually planted again with the Browns. With the Browns, his mission was total destruction...to keep them noncompetitive all while trying to lure them into a trade for AJ Mccarron for another gold mine of picks.

Now that his work is done, he is coming back home to fulfill the master plan. To join Marvin and lead the Bengals to the Super Bowl.

Genius.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 11:02 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Can you believe how smart the Bengals are? Its actually pretty incredible.

It all makes sense now. Hue Jackson has always worked for the Bengals. Hue Jackson is basically a spy, an informant, a plant by the Bengals to manipulate other teams.

Think about it...Hue was planted with the Raiders in order for us to get a gold mine of picks for Carson Palmer. Hue was then let go, brought home, and then eventually planted again with the Browns. With the Browns, his mission was total destruction...to keep them noncompetitive all while trying to lure them into a trade for AJ Mccarron for another gold mine of picks.  

Now that his work is done, he is coming back home to fulfill the master plan. To join Marvin and lead the Bengals to the Super Bowl.

Genius.

To the bold, wouldn't it have made sense to send him to a team that might one day become competitive? Haslam has the whole "total destruction" thing already under control.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin did say he had a plan
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 11:02 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Can you believe how smart the Bengals are? Its actually pretty incredible.

Genius.

You give Mike Brown waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy tooooooooooooo much credit. He's a simple minded man. He's comfortable with Marvin. Marvin is comfortable with Hue. It's really just that simple.

Reply/Quote
We’re in football hell.
Reply/Quote
It is kinda comical. If you tried to sell it as fiction, no one would buy it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The real plot twist here is that while Hue was sent to destroy the Browns... Marvin was sent to make the Bengals just good enough to be tempting while continually kicking the fanbase in the nads.

The Steelers sent him to the Ravens, but even Marvin couldn't F up a defense with Ray Lewis, Rod Woodson, Chris McAlister, Michael McCrary, and Peter Boulweare in it. So after that plan failed, they sent him to the Bengals where he has been losing games to the Steelers ever since.

[Image: woah.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Conspiracy theories have invaded the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Genius.

Believe you are on to something here. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 01:18 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The real plot twist here is that while Hue was sent to destroy the Browns... Marvin was sent to make the Bengals just good enough to be tempting while continually kicking the fanbase in the nads.

The Steelers sent him to the Ravens, but even Marvin couldn't F up a defense with Ray Lewis, Rod Woodson, Chris McAlister, Michael McCrary, and Peter Boulweare in it. So after that plan failed, they sent him to the Bengals where he has been losing games to the Steelers ever since.

It's all so convoluted but still looks like it could be true.  Anything that twisted just has to be true.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Paul Brown's brain is kept frozen under the B on the 50 yardline.. Someday they'll reanimate it and the Bengals will become a juggernaught and win every super bowl thereafter. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 11:17 PM)BengalChris Wrote: You give Mike Brown waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy tooooooooooooo much credit. He's a simple minded man. He's comfortable with Marvin. Marvin is comfortable with Hue. It's really just that simple.

No way. Mike Brown is as smart as they come. There is no other possible explanation for the Hue Jackson circus. Mike Brown's genius is at work. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 11:09 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Marvin did say he had a plan

He also said be careful what you wish for...
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 01:18 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The real plot twist here is that while Hue was sent to destroy the Browns... Marvin was sent to make the Bengals just good enough to be tempting while continually kicking the fanbase in the nads.

Not to mention how, after his departure, the Browns may now be in a position to sweep the Bengals for the first time in 16 years, especially if Marvin doesn't save the day with the defense!  Nervous
Reply/Quote