Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson fed up with Bungles image.....
(06-23-2015, 01:44 PM)GodFather Wrote: Shake the term "Arguing for the sake of arguing" comes to mind on half of his posts. It's a button pusher thing. If you said what he did, then his reply would be the complete opposite point of view.  :snark:

He's about to cry because what you just posted can't be factually proven.

Then he's going to cry about this post of mine because it can't be factually proven either. It's like a never ending paradox of conjecture and strawman arguments! Oh noes!!!

Bang Head
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 01:47 PM)djs7685 Wrote: It's like a never ending paradox of conjecture and strawman arguments! Oh noes!!!

Bang Head

Never mind the strawman, keep an eye out for the straw-ness monster. [Image: th_hiding.gif]

[Image: 192up5pv17edsjpg.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
All I know is that somebody better tell those losers in Oakland not to worry.

They weren't favored to win ANY of their 13 losses last year, so no big deal guys!
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 01:31 PM)GodFather Wrote: Are you kidding me? If you don't see those posts on this board then you aren't looking or reading isn't your strong point. Use your eyes not your mouth, you'll see it.

I looked and I still don't see it.

Since you know where these posts are please post a link.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 02:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I looked and I still don't see it.

Since you know where these posts are please post a link.

I need a link that proves that you looked.

Please post a link so we know that you're speaking in facts and not lying.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 02:38 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I need a link that proves that you looked.

Please post a link so we know that you're speaking in facts and not lying.

Let me guess......Another joke, right?

Let me know when you want to give a serious reply.
Reply/Quote
Wow - it's the plague. It's taken over every thread! Must be off season. Can someone please put together an impromptu tailgate party down at PBS and get everybody on the same page (or at least in the same book).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 01:31 PM)GodFather Wrote: Are you kidding me? If you don't see those posts on this board then you aren't looking or reading isn't your strong point. Use your eyes not your mouth, you'll see it. And it was a joke to Shake which he got. Humor doesn't seem to be something you can grasp on too.

There may not be very many on this board yet, but there were on the old one and if he or anyone wants to deny that, well then I guess there is not much we can do.  They can keep either lying to or kidding themselves.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 02:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Never mind the strawman, keep an eye out for the straw-ness monster. [Image: th_hiding.gif]

[Image: 192up5pv17edsjpg.jpg]

Don't make fun. That thing is REAL!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 06:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't make fun. That thing is REAL!!

Well.... it is in the Land of Monsters (Japan).

MONSTERS
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 09:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13102615/cincinnati-bengals-look-shed-queen-city-bungles-label-tired

Good.....now do something about it!

Exactly.  If you're sick of it, bury it once and for all.  Problem is, the franchise still hasn't lost the ability to stink it up out there from time to time.

Everybody lays eggs now and then, but not everybody has the same ugly past and the image that comes with it.  The Bengals are better than the bad and mediocre, but they just can't stop bumping their heads on Marv's ceiling and cross over into the land of the elite.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hue and his stupid mouth.
Reply/Quote