Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue not in the mix for 49ers now
Hearing that 9ers have moved on and there was some issues with kapernick. Hue wanted to move on and they didn't

Leaves Cleveland and the Giants I guess
Reply/Quote
Not sure why he wouldn't want to work with Kaep. All they need is a coach to get him playing to how Harbs had him. No need for him to be a Brady.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
That's good. I know Cleveland interviewed him Sunday and that was really all I heard, so I assume he's not traveling to the banks of Lake Erie.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Honestly I am worried he takes the clowns job. But man that's a tough turn around. All division games would be grinders.
Reply/Quote
Word is Cleveland is making a very aggressive push for Hue right now. Haslam has even skipped the owners meeting today presumably to meet with Hue.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/01/hue_jackson_being_aggressively.html

I, for one, do not want to see Hue Jackson twice a year every year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:10 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's good. I know Cleveland interviewed him Sunday and that was really all I heard, so I assume he's not traveling to the banks of Lake Erie.

Are the Browns conducting an interview or a sales pitch?

I do know, from watching Moneyball, in the future, they will never bunt or steal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hue apparently demanded Chip Kelly type control, Baalke probably laughed at his face.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:16 PM)McC Wrote: Are the Browns  conducting an interview or a sales pitch?

I do know, from watching Moneyball, in the future, they will never bunt or steal.

Get it?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Honestly I am worried he takes the clowns job.   But man that's a tough turn around.   All division games would be grinders.

I really hope any intelligent worth while coach is smart enough to stay out of that mess. Would hate to see Hue ruin his career in a year or two ( if he did tho he would probably be back here in a few years so that'd be good). 

If Hue leaves now I hope it's to the Giants because he could do real damage with that team.

I never liked chip Kelly and said many times he wouldn't work in philly once he started trying to build a madden team, but he could work well with kaep in SF as long as they don't give him roster control.
Reply/Quote
Hue has an ego like many in that profession. I could easily see him thinking he's the one who extinguishes the dumpster fire in Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
I'd have to really .... really hate my job to leave it for the Cleveland Browns. I mean really hate it ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Hue is from California. I thought the Niners job was the best fit for him.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:19 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I really hope any intelligent worth while coach is smart enough to stay out of that mess. Would hate to see Hue ruin his career in a year or two ( if he did tho he would probably be back here in a few years so that'd be good). 

If Hue leaves now I hope it's to the Giants because he could do real damage with that team.

I never liked chip Kelly and said many times he wouldn't work in philly once he started trying to build a madden team, but he could work well with kaep in SF as long as they don't give him roster control.

I dunno. There was an article a while back about his time with the Raiders.

How he was given an impossible task, did fairly well with it and then thought his career was over (as a top NFL coach). Marvin picked him up from that, so that leaves one of two directions. Either he will have the confidence to think the Raiders couldn't happen again, or he'll have the knowledge not to step into a situation that volatile.

Personally, I'm thinking it's the latter, but who knows for sure. I personally thought his interviewing with the Browns was just to draw more interest (and urgency from other teams).
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:16 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Hue apparently demanded Chip Kelly type control, Baalke probably laughed at his face.

Hue also wanted to be the representative in Houston to vote on the relocations.

I know Cleveland is really going after him, but I see him using that to try and get that or something similar from the Giants.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Word is Cleveland is making a very aggressive push for Hue right now. Haslam has even skipped the owners meeting today presumably to meet with Hue.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/01/hue_jackson_being_aggressively.html

I, for one, do not want to see Hue Jackson twice a year every year.

I want to see him 16 times + a year on our sidelines. Especially the +
Reply/Quote
According to the 49ers beat guys a defensive coach is the fallback choice with defilippo as OC.

Maybe they swing back to Pauly before its all said and done if they go the defensive route.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: According to the 49ers beat guys a defensive coach is the fallback choice with defilippo as OC.  

Maybe they swing back to Pauly before its all said and done if they go the defensive route.

Was Guenther mentioned for the 49ers? His name was floater for the Eagles, but that's not going anywhere.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:29 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Hue has an ego like many in that profession.  I could easily see him thinking he's the one who extinguishes the dumpster fire in Cleveland.

I kind of agree with this.  I stated in another thread that in order to be an NFL Head Coach, you must have an incredibly large ego.  I've heard many times that you basically get two chances to be a Head Coach... Hue had his first in Oakland, for his sake I hope he does not spend his second in Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
unless someone gave me the Powerball winnings for this week there is no way I take the Browns job, no way!

lets be honest, Hue will get another HC chance even if its not this year.

and not trying to stir the pot but the NL needs more African American head coaches and Hue is probably the most qualified out of any of them
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
If Hue goes to Cleveland it won't be too bad. He'll be back in a couple years unlike Zim. I think the 49'rs would be the better option. Interesting no word on Vance (unless I missed it), thought it was all but official he was Miami's DC.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote