Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 2007 defense
(11-16-2018, 02:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Seeing as how the defense has allowed an average of 529 yards and 30 first downs over the last 4 games...even a semi-competent effort this week will be a vast improvement. 

And 39.5 points ! Hard to comprehend huh ?

If you would have told me at the start of the season that we'd have a 4 game stretch in the middle of the season, like this, I would have laughed my @ZZ off.

It's just mind numbing how bad this D has been and to me one of the bigger shocks of my Bengals fandom ever. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 02:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's just mind numbing how bad this D has been and to me one of the bigger shocks of my Bengals fandom ever. 

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 02:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And 39.5 points ! Hard to comprehend huh ?

If you would have told me at the start of the season that we'd have a 4 game stretch in the middle of the season, like this, I would have laughed my @ZZ off.

It's just mind numbing how bad this D has been and to me one of the bigger shocks of my Bengals fandom ever. 

Crazy for sure brother. Even with the injuries, it's just insane to look at the numbers and realize how truly awful they've been.
Reply/Quote