Poll: Hue or Merv
Hue
Merv
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue or Merv
So, the most likely scenario is that either Hue or Merv is going to be the head coach next year. If those 2 are your only choices, who do you prefer?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I'm so done with Merv I'd take Hue over him.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather them just fold up shop. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 925277e6b151350f3612cae9c182b8434c6d66e4...7c9fa9.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Man, why don't you just ask me if I'd rather die by strangulation, or electrocution?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hue - The year the Browns went 0-16...I feel like had they had another coach they would have lost all of their preseason games too. There were 4-0 in the preseason that year.
Reply/Quote
Lol depends on if you like drafting in the teens or consistently getting the #1 overall pick lol.

I'd pick Marvin over Hue.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:27 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol depends on if you like drafting in the teens or consistently getting the #1 overall pick lol.

I'd pick Marvin over Hue.

In all seriousness...I think Marvin is clearly the better NFL coach now.

Marvin would have got atleast a couple wins out of the Browns last year.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: In all seriousness...I think Marvin is clearly the better NFL coach now.

Marvin would have got atleast a couple wins out of the Browns last year.

Marvin IS the better coach. The problem is that he's run his course in Cincinnati. It's time for him to move on, well, WAY past time.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Marvin IS the better coach. The problem is that he's run his course in Cincinnati. It's time for him to move on, well, WAY past time.

This ^
Reply/Quote
Phil.....this question is like "Which tastes better, solid turd, or diarrhea?" LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Marvin IS the better coach. The problem is that he's run his course in Cincinnati. It's time for him to move on, well, WAY past time.

Agreed but between the only choices you gave us are Marvin and Hue.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I’d rather have Marvin until the end of time. Hue is a candidate for worst head coach in NFL history.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Phil.....this question is like "Which tastes better, solid turd, or diarrhea?" LMAO

I vote "solid turd".  Mellow
Reply/Quote
This is like asking "Milwaukee's Best Ice or Steel Reserve".

Both are terrible. Both make me puke. Neither beer will win a playoff game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Phil.....this question is like "Which tastes better, solid turd, or diarrhea?" LMAO

Well, yeah, but it's the most likely choice facing Mike Brown this offseason.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:41 PM)Synric Wrote: Agreed but between the only choices you gave us are Marvin and Hue.

Well, yeah, because that's most likely the only 2 Mike Brown is going to look at for HC. And even then, he's probably only considering Hue if Merv decides to leave.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, the most likely scenario is that either Hue or Merv is going to be the head coach next year. If those 2 are your only choices, who do you prefer?

Let's devise a diabolical plan where Mike refuses to fire Marvin and Hue is hired to be his sidekick after getting canned by Cleveland.

[Image: 81b0ff205afe2539d60459336baaca03.gif]
Reply/Quote
In all seriousness, I'd be more upset with a Hue hiring. We've waited how long for Marv to get canned, and the guy we get to replace him is a guy who went 0-16 and came directly from Marv's tree? Blech. I'd rather sit through another 1-2 years of Marv and hope for someone better and completely different. Especially when that guy may be around for 2 decades.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 03:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Especially when that guy may be around for 2 decades.

Hue is only 53 years old.

If Mike plans on living to be 100 years old then he could see Hue as the PERFECT Fit for a 2 decade stint.
Reply/Quote