Poll: Hue or Merv
Hue
Merv
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue or Merv
(12-12-2018, 02:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Man, why don't you just ask me if I'd rather die by strangulation, or electrocution?

(12-12-2018, 02:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Phil.....this question is like "Which tastes better, solid turd, or diarrhea?" LMAO

(12-12-2018, 02:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This is like asking "Milwaukee's Best Ice or Steel Reserve".

We seem to be stuck in some pattern of unpleasantness here..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately this is the nightmare scenario we're in huh ?

I can't imagine tuning in to see this clown circus continue. I suppose I'd rather see Merv stay, hell what's one more year of mediocre gonna hurt ?
Reply/Quote
Would acid make the question easier to answer?

As it stands now, i can't do it.

Reply/Quote
You know next year at this time, we will be having the same poll taking place.....Merv will be here and Hue will be our DC and waiting for the HC job that is ultimately his.... God that sounds so f'n depressing to even type
Reply/Quote
IF the only options are them two, then I would have Marvin as HC and DC, and Hue as OC.

*this is imo what could actually happen and should happen if Marvin does not move on.

** however if Marvin stays, and Bengals decide to find a DC instead while also keeping Lazor, then I vote for Hue to be HC.

*** whodey
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, the most likely scenario is that either Hue or Merv is going to be the head coach next year. If those 2 are your only choices, who do you prefer?

Hmmmmmm....
Reply/Quote
Hue. Hands down.

Because as bad as Marvin is, Hue is way, way worse. I think we'd have 2-3 seasons that were Hue-esque (lots of first round picks and almost no wins) and it would get bad enough Hue wouldn't get another contract. At least not here. The Brown family puts up with a lot of mediocrity, but I don't think they'd put up with winning a game or two over a 2-4 year run.

And with Hue and Marvin gone, we could finally start to heal. Those old wounds would just be a set of scars as we took a giant step forward to find... competency.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 04:24 PM)Benton Wrote: Hue. Hands down.

Because as bad as Marvin is, Hue is way, way worse. I think we'd have 2-3 seasons that were Hue-esque (lots of first round picks and almost no wins) and it would get bad enough Hue wouldn't get another contract. At least not here. The Brown family puts up with a lot of mediocrity, but I don't think they'd put up with winning a game or two over a 2-4 year run.

And with Hue and Marvin gone, we could finally start to heal. Those old wounds would just be a set of scars as we took a giant step forward to find... competency.

C'mon man, I want to witness a Bengals Championship season, while I'm still able to navigate stadium steps, without the aid of a cane..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 03:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We seem to be stuck in some pattern of unpleasantness here..

LMAO....no shit!  (pun intended)

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 04:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon man, I want to witness a Bengals Championship season, while I'm still able to navigate stadium steps, without the aid of a cane..

I was praying to the football gods to someday see a Bengals championship back when my kids were in diapers. Now, it's twenty some years later and I'm just hoping to see it happen before I'M in diapers.   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 03:46 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Would acid make the question easier to answer?

As it stands now, i can't do it.

I dunno if it would or not, but we could try.....you got any?  Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Never Hue.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 05:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I was praying to the football gods to someday see a Bengals championship back when my kids were in diapers. Now, it's twenty some years later and I'm now hoping to see it happen before I'M in diapers.   Mellow

Lol. MBs in diapers and he still runs the team. Has anyone changed him lately? Maybe the whole problem is he’s sitting in a soiled situation?

Reply/Quote
If we pick Marv then we’re stuck with both. I guess I’d pick one turd vs. two. Awesome choice to have!
Reply/Quote
Pick Hue or Merv...

I take option C

[Image: main-qimg-ad6e648b0fe22664e935f46d6dba2e76]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 06:15 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Pick Hue or Merv...

I take option C

Hit !!

to soon...   ?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 06:15 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Pick Hue or Merv...

I take option C

There comes a point where the noose fears you.

It’d come pretty quick for me if Hue took over as HC.
Reply/Quote
Marvin is the better coach.
But going with Hue since he would have a shorter leash with fans, and that would show up in the stands.

Thus making Mike Brown have to hire someone that isn't Marvin or Hue.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Hue if Marvin stays far away from the team.

Hopefully he takes Mike on a long deserved romantic getaway somewhere in South America where they harvest tourist's organs.

[Image: th?id=OIP.TSff6ML8jm9lJ7Zc19b8jQHaEK&pid...=324&h=183]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, the most likely scenario is that either Hue or Merv is going to be the head coach next year. If those 2 are your only choices, who do you prefer?

So I get to choose between being sliced with a razor til I bleed out and die and being beaten to death? Sweet.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote