Poll: Hue or Merv
Hue
Merv
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue or Merv
(12-12-2018, 04:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon man, I want to witness a Bengals Championship season, while I'm still able to navigate stadium steps, without the aid of a cane..

On a serious note I've been hoping for awhile now, quite awhile, that I would get to watch a Championship with my Dad before it's to late, he's 80 now. Or at least a deep playoff run. But it seems it's a lost cause. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Direct MB quote--

"If they're stupid enough to root for this team then they deserve what they get."
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Oh man, it's currently tied. I think that's a bad omen.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2018, 02:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh man, it's currently tied. I think that's a bad omen.

I haven't voted yet.....on the fence about solid turd, or diarrhea. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2018, 02:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh man, it's currently tied. I think that's a bad omen.

I just broke the tie. As hard as it was to click Marvin, I had to. He’s mediocre, but Hue is awful. And it’s not just Hue’s record. To me Marvin comes off much better watching some of the bts stuff.

Reply/Quote
I'm not playing. It's like asking me if I prefer being skinned alive or roasted over an open fire for 3 days.

Reply/Quote
I would rather have Hue then Marvin because Hue has had a great relationship with Andy and the the Last time those two were together we had one of the best offenses in the NFL.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Marvin every day of the week over Hue.

But that is not saying much.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
When and why did "Merv" become the thing the cool kids do?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I gotta say Marvin, hands down. This is like asking if you want to trade in your '10 Honda Civic for an '84 Yugo. It's like dumping your 7 on a good day girlfriend so you can bang her fat friend. It's like Chipotle or a gas station burrito. It's like ranch house vs single wide trailer with faux wood paneling and a slight smell of cat pee.
Reply/Quote
I went with Marvin because there is no way (I hope) he would be here another 10 years. If Hue gets the job we will probably be stuck with him long term.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
If youre forcing me to chose between the two then I choose Hue because im simply done with Marvin. I cant see myself hanging around if either one is the coach going into 2019.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 02:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, the most likely scenario is that either Hue or Merv is going to be the head coach next year. If those 2 are your only choices, who do you prefer?

I couldn't vote, i think Marv is the better coach but i want the guy replaced terribly bad.

Anybody but these two. We just need to move on from Marv though so this franchise can get a little freshness.

Hue isn't the answer.

Hue is a good OC, Marv is a good DC and that is where that ends. Marv was a decent regular season coach in his day
but could never get his teams to play great when the lights came on. Hue never got his teams to play great lol
Reply/Quote
How sad for us that these two boobs are our most likely choices. And I'm usually all in favor of a pair of boobs.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2018, 03:14 PM)McC Wrote: How sad for us that these two boobs are our most likely choices.  And I'm usually all in favor of a pair of boobs.

Yeah, usually love boobs but this is a sad day.

Sad day of boobs. Sad
Reply/Quote
Nobody likes sad old saggy boobs that are well past their prime...

Reply/Quote
That's like asking, "Would you like your balls stepped on or burned with a lighter?"
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Ugh.......I suppose Marvin. Because Marvin never went 1-31. 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote