Poll: Does Devon Still Make the Team this year?
Yes! Makes the 53 man roster
No he doesn't make it all
Yes he makes the practice squad if eligible.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon Still Makes the team? I don't see it.
(08-19-2015, 06:13 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Pat Sims looked better than Still last week. But Still looked better than Thompson last week..

Surprised so many people give Thompson a pass.

But I can't say whether he will or won't make the team after one preseason game.

I found it interesting that in the latest podcast, Dehner mentioned that Thompson could be a late TC trade ala Clinton McDonald.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 04:10 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I found it interesting that in the latest podcast, Dehner mentioned that Thompson could be a late TC trade ala Clinton McDonald.

For a center hopefully. 
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 04:10 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I found it interesting that in the latest podcast, Dehner mentioned that Thompson could be a late TC trade ala Clinton McDonald.

dont know if we have any DTs that could handle a NT position but the Cardinals just lost theirs for the year.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 04:12 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: For a center hopefully. 

They talked about it being for a WR, as of right now.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 04:20 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: They talked about it being for a WR, as of right now.

Oh goody. 
Because they'd be so much better than Moore, Tate or Little....
Reply/Quote
We do have a lot of depth at DT, and trading one does make some sense. Though I would suspect most teams will just wait and see what they can get from the last roster cuts. Those are usually the fringe roster talent guys, that could help out other teams.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 10:40 AM)jj22 Wrote: Peko actually gets pushed back a lot now in his twilight years. Sure Zim said he was the best NT in 2009, but it's 2015. 

From March 2014 

"Peko is a great player. A fantastic player. I love Peko," Zimmer told Bengals.com at the owners meetings in Orlando, Fla., this week.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/6594/domata-pekos-extension-about-continuity
Reply/Quote