Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter Biden laptop story
(10-28-2020, 01:25 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: All I am saying is Trump working with Russia was completely false, yet 24/7 outrage on every major network.

Is the info on Hunters laptop fake?  No one has denied it.
Is what Tony B said lies?  He is a very credible person no one is denying what he said is true.
Is the recorded phone call Tony B. has a fake?  No one is denying it.

Just because almost all major news media and social media are in the tank for Biden and trying to suppress the story does not mean the story is not credible.

Now if the media had the same standard for the Trump Russia collusion story and not writing impeachment articles about Trump before he was ever sworn in I would think differently about this.

If every news network is suppressing this and defending biden and attack Trump where are you getting the basis for ypur argument?  I assume you aren't an inside posting massive leaks on a football message board.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-28-2020, 01:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If every news network is suppressing this and defending biden and attack Trump where are you getting the basis for ypur argument?  I assume you aren't an inside posting massive leaks on a football message board.  

Sorry, every liberal news outlet.

You can literally listen to what Tony B. said, read the texts that have been released and read the emails that have been released.  Plus the snippet of audio recording along with what Tony B. said about the recording.

The least Biden has done is lie.

I will take what facts I have seen so far over the IT"S RUSSIA excuse.
(10-28-2020, 01:54 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Sorry, every liberal news outlet.

You can literally listen to what Tony B. said, read the texts that have been released and read the emails that have been released.  Plus the snippet of audio recording along with what Tony B. said about the recording.

The least Biden has done is lie.

Or your guy Tony B., who gets invited to the debate by Trump, makes political statements, can't quite remember how often he allegedly met Joe Biden, alleges he offered Democrats to bury the whole story, describes sercret meetings in dark corners with Joe's whole security entourage around and even according to FOX provided zero material that connected Joe Biden to any business dealings in China or elsewhere.

These guy's allegations, coming at a curiously convenient time, don't seem particularly credible. Overall, you can find the whole Joe Biden inproperly makes millions everywhere narrative totally credible if you want to. But the latter is key. The evidence of that isn't there.
(10-28-2020, 02:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: Or your guy Tony B., who gets invited to the debate by Trump, makes political statements, can't quite remember how often he allegedly met Joe Biden, alleges he offered Democrats to bury the whole story, describes sercret meetings in dark corners with Joe's whole security entourage around and even according to FOX provided zero material that connected Joe Biden to any business dealings in China or elsewhere.

These guy's allegations, coming at a curiously convenient time, don't seem particularly credible. Overall, you can find the whole Joe Biden inproperly makes millions everywhere narrative totally credible if you want to. But the latter is key. The evidence of that isn't there.

As I've pointed out before, we are way beyond the point where criticizing Trump is strictly a liberal activity.  
(10-28-2020, 01:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I never claimed Biden did anything illegal.

Lied?  yes.  

unethical?  yes.

Possibly set himself up to be blackmailed or have issues with negotiating foreign policy?  yes.

(10-28-2020, 01:10 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Soooooo..........Tony B is a flat out liar, the tape is fabricated, he is a Russian plant and all the info he provided is a made up Russian lie?
Do I have that correct?  And it's because he said it on Tuckers show?
Unless it's Trump, then it's all real and covered 24/7.

If the Russians were/weren't involved with Hunter's laptop, wouldn't the FBI's experts be able to determine that after having the laptop in their possession for 10 months?  Wouldn't it benefit Trump if the voters knew definitively the Russians weren't involved in this and Biden is involved in something dirty? And since the FBI reports to Barr and Barr reports to Trump, wouldn't Trump have Barr or the FBI announce the Russians weren't involved if the Russians weren't involved?
(10-28-2020, 03:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If the Russians were/weren't involved with Hunter's laptop, wouldn't the FBI's experts be able to determine that after having the laptop in their possession for 10 months?  Wouldn't it benefit Trump if the voters knew definitively the Russians weren't involved in this and Biden is involved in something dirty? And since the FBI reports to Barr and Barr reports to Trump, wouldn't Trump have Barr or the FBI announce the Russians weren't involved if the Russians weren't involved?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/fbi-russia-disinformation/index.html
Quote:The FBI said in a letter Tuesday night that it had "nothing to add" to comments this week by the Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, who said there was "no intelligence to support" that Russian disinformation efforts were connected to recently surfaced emails that have been behind stories critical of Hunter Biden and his father Joe Biden.

Article is from 7 days ago. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
I like how Trump pulls his "Obi Wan Kenobi" Jedi mind tricks on his weak minded supporters. He can wave his hand in the air and say," You'll believe our latest line of bullshit!" "You WILL believe our latest line of BULLSHIT!" Trump supporters response:" We BELIEVE the BULLSHIT! Now move along! Move along!"
(10-28-2020, 03:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/fbi-russia-disinformation/index.html

Article is from 7 days ago. 

Correct.  Even Biden said all he said was that the FBI told Trump that Rudy was a target of Russian misinformation and that they hadn't verified anything with the laptop so it would makes sense that that what it was...not that it absolutely was.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-28-2020, 02:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: Or your guy Tony B., who gets invited to the debate by Trump, makes political statements, can't quite remember how often he allegedly met Joe Biden, alleges he offered Democrats to bury the whole story, describes sercret meetings in dark corners with Joe's whole security entourage around and even according to FOX provided zero material that connected Joe Biden to any business dealings in China or elsewhere.

All you have to do is read the emails and texts that no one has disputed.  I believe Joe Biden lied and knew what was going on.  I have no idea if he did anything criminal, not my expertise, but it is very obvious he is at least lying.

No one has disputed the laptop or the info on it.

No one has disputed the 2 meetings or the audio tape.

If you want to ignore actual documents, by all means continue to do so.

What I heard from Tony B. is far more credible than screaming "Russia disinformation".  Any documented proof of this?

I remember when the pee tape was credible, but not this?  smh.
I am confused. How is Bobuluski accusing Biden of being crooked for engaging in the same type of business he was doing? Wouldnt that make him a crook also?
Kennedy (KENNEDY!) isn't buying this story from Rudy...

(10-28-2020, 03:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am confused. How is Bobuluski accusing Biden of being crooked for engaging in the same type of business he was doing? Wouldnt that make him a crook also?

I think it has more to do with the fact the Joe has repeatedly said he has no part in Hunter's business dealings
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-28-2020, 03:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If the Russians were/weren't involved with Hunter's laptop, wouldn't the FBI's experts be able to determine that after having the laptop in their possession for 10 months?  Wouldn't it benefit Trump if the voters knew definitively the Russians weren't involved in this and Biden is involved in something dirty? And since the FBI reports to Barr and Barr reports to Trump, wouldn't Trump have Barr or the FBI announce the Russians weren't involved if the Russians weren't involved?

What exactly do you think the Russians did?

Did they create all the videos, emails and texts?

The Russians stole Hunters laptop and turned it in to a legally blind computer guy in DE and just hoped he would eventually find the info and then hope that he reported it and then hoped that it would get to the press before the election?

Then the Russians got to Tony B. and created fake docs, texts and an audio recording spread over 3 phones and multiple years that all have dates and times that line up and can be verified?

And then got the Bidens to not dispute any of this false Russian planted info as true?
A reminder that she also failed to report some income from a conservative think tank for a *few* years too.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/28/supreme-court-justices-wife-boosts-unsupported-claims-joe-biden/6055985002/

Quote:Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife boosts unsupported claims against Joe Biden
Mark Sherman
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — The wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is using her Facebook page to amplify unsubstantiated claims of corruption by Joe Biden.

Ginni Thomas, a longtime conservative activist, asked her more than 10,000 followers Monday to consider sharing a link focused on alleged corruption by the Democratic nominee for president and his son, Hunter, as well as claims that social media companies are censoring reports about the Bidens.

Fact or fiction:We're fact checking the news and sending it to your inbox. Sign up to get that here.

Other spouses of justices also have their own professional identities, but Thomas is the only one whose work involves partisan politics that sometimes butts up against her husband’s job. Clarence Thomas is the longest-serving current justice, having joined the court in 1991, and he administered the oath at the swearing in of new Justice Amy Coney Barrett on Monday evening. Barrett’s confirmation following a rushed process to install her on the court before the election gives conservatives a 6-3 court majority.

Justice Thomas has never considered his wife’s political activism disqualifying. He has not stepped aside from any case involving Trump or current disputes over absentee-ballot extensions and other voting issues. A court spokeswoman did not respond to requests for Thomas to comment on this story.

More:New Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett could have immediate impact on American democracy
More:Supreme Court rules Wisconsin mail-in ballots must be received by Nov. 3
More:Joe Biden defends Hunter Biden under pressure from Trump in debate

Both Thomases were at the White House Monday for the ceremony. During the ceremony, Ginni Thomas sat, unmasked, next to Jesse Barrett, the new justice’s husband.
[Image: e05da220-1768-4557-8852-3141907929e8-AP_...&auto=webp]

She wrote on Facebook Tuesday that she was “so excited” to be at Barrett’s swearing in. “Clarence said as we left, I wish your Mom was still alive, which drew my tears, as she would be living each minute and emotion of this historic day...a day President Trump made possible!” Thomas wrote.

The couple also attended a private ceremony at the court Tuesday, where all the attendees wore masks, according to court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg.

Ginni Thomas is an avid backer of President Donald Trump and an influential conservative activist who posts pictures of Trump supporters campaigning in Virginia. She also was a delegate to the Republican convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, this summer.

In a photo she posted in February, Thomas is seated next to Trump at a White House meeting in 2019. Other conservative leaders have called her “crucially important” and “an indispensable leader of the conservative movement. More than a dozen photos she posted online show her husband with Trump or Vice President Mike Pence.

Ginni Thomas regularly shares conspiracy-minded memes.

More:A tabloid got a trove of data on Hunter Biden from Rudy Giuliani. Now, the FBI is probing a possible disinformation campaign.

Last week, she reposted a video that features Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and the headline, “The Biden Crime Family: How They Made Millions.”

Again asking people to share the link, Thomas wrote, “The mainstream media does not want people to know the facts of what this video reveal.”

On Oct. 14, she pointed followers to an attack on philanthropist George Soros. “Who is really running the Democrat Party? The Soros family,” the shared link says, featuring photos of Soros relations with Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

On Oct. 12, she linked to a video by conservative commentator Dan Bongino asserting that Biden is suffering from dementia.

Three times in October, she wrote about what Trump and his supporters call Obamagate, an unsupported claim that former President Barack Obama broke the law by spying on Trump and his associates during the transition between their administrations.

On Oct. 10, she wrote, “More citizens should KNOW about the biggest scandal and the evidence now piling up! #ObamaGate.”

Two of her favorites targets are “the left” and “the media.” On Oct. 17, she posted a photo of a Black man identified as a conservative who was protesting outside Twitter headquarters in San Francisco. The photo shows the man with a bloodied mouth and teeth missing. She wrote, “Why is the left violent and why don’t Democrat’s condemn this?”

A few hours earlier, Thomas complained about apparent collusion between the media and the Biden campaign to shield the candidate from tough questions. “Media + Biden/Harris team = PROPAGANDA and Corruption. #WalkAwayFromDemocrats and the Mainstream Media! Find new news sources!” she wrote.
(10-28-2020, 03:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am confused. How is Bobuluski accusing Biden of being crooked for engaging in the same type of business he was doing? Wouldnt that make him a crook also?

Not sure he ever said he was crooked.  

He said Biden was lying and that it could impact his ability to deal with foreign entities when it comes to our foreign policy.

He said he presented the docs, texts and audio and that the American people can make their own opinion.  Seems pretty reasonable and far more credible than yelling RUSSIA for the upteenth time.
(10-28-2020, 04:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: A reminder that she also failed to report some income from a conservative think tank for a *few* years too.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/28/supreme-court-justices-wife-boosts-unsupported-claims-joe-biden/6055985002/

Unsupported?    Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Pee tape supported.  Got it!
(10-28-2020, 04:12 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Unsupported?    Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Pee tape supported.  Got it!

And again with the misdirection from you.
(10-28-2020, 04:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: And again with the misdirection from you.

Misdirection?

It's not unsupported.  It's actually far more supported than Trump is a Russian plant or Trump, who is a germaphobe, got in bed with 2 hookers and let them pee on him.  All of which the media played on a 24/7 loop.

The media is blacking this out with the help of social media and the Biden Family is not denying any of it.  Nothing.

I am not saying Biden should go to jail or that he even did something criminal, but according to the info we currently have he is at the minimum lying and did some very shady things.
(10-28-2020, 03:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Kennedy (KENNEDY!) isn't buying this story from Rudy...

Doesn't mean the laptop and the docs on it are not real.

And for the record I think Rudy is kinda crazy.  lol
(10-28-2020, 04:39 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Doesn't mean the laptop and the docs on it are not real.

And for the record I think Rudy is kinda crazy.  lol

So the source (Rudy) is "kinda crazy", FOX News isn't pushing the story because of the holes in it, but you say that doesn't mean it's "not real".

That's some cognitive dissonance there.  

Now I did read somewhere (I had to find it so excuse me for paraphrasing) that in the past disinformation campaigns there would be a few "real" messages mixed in with the fake ones.  So they might have real emails between Joe and Hunter but then they make some up to make it a little spicier.

But that's the beauty of a good conspiracy theory...if there is even a shred of truth in it the people who want to believe can cling to it.

https://time.com/5902557/hunter-biden-rudy-giuliani-ukraine/

Quote:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Exclusive: Alleged Hunter Biden Emails Circulated in Ukraine as Rudy Giuliani Dug for Dirt There Last Year[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Hunter Biden, son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden; Personal attorney to President Donald Trump and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani

Photo-Illustration by TIME; DNCC/Getty Images; Committee on Arrangements for the 2020 RNC/Getty Images
BY SIMON SHUSTER [/url]

OCTOBER 21, 2020 6:38 PM EDT

Explicit photos and emails purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine last year at the same time that Rudy Giuliani was searching for dirt there on former Vice President Joe Biden, two people approached about the material during that period tell TIME.
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]
The emails’ alleged availability, which has not been previously reported, comes to light in the wake of Giuliani’s recent claims that he obtained private photos and emails of Hunter Biden from a broken laptop abandoned in Delaware. Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, has passed this material to right-wing news outlets, which began publishing it last week. Giuliani did not respond to requests for comment on the origins of the material he obtained.
[/color]
Over the past year, the practice of selling or leaking private communications has become so common in Ukraine that the government [url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/top-aides-to-ukraines-zelensky-outline-plans-to-make-tape-leaks-illegal/2020/06/30/c94ffab0-b549-11ea-9a1d-d3db1cbe07ce_story.html]has announced plans
 to pass a law against it. Igor Novikov, a former adviser to Ukraine’s President who now researches disinformation, referred to the practice as Ukraine’s “national sport” in a recent interview with the Washington Post.
The two people who said they were approached with Hunter Biden’s alleged emails last year did not know whether any of them were real and they declined to identify who was behind the offers, the first of which came in late May 2019 and the second in mid-September 2019. The two people said they could not confirm whether any of the material presented to them was the same as that which has been recently published in the U.S.

Last week the New York Post began publishing the material they obtained from Giuliani, and the sources and authenticity of the published emails has been hotly debated ever since. Hunter Biden and his father’s presidential campaign have declined to comment on the leaks in detail or to address whether any of the published emails are genuine. Hunter Biden has been unable to figure out where the material could have originated, says a person familiar with the situation.[/color]
Over the past week, Trump has used the leaks from Giuliani to fuel his claims of corruption against the Biden family. The President called on Attorney General William Barr to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the material in the recent reports. “We’ve got to get the attorney general to act,” Trump said in an interview with Fox on Tuesday, two days before he faces Biden in the final debate of the presidential race. “He’s got to appoint somebody. This is major corruption, and this has to be known about before the election.”

One mystery that has surrounded Giuliani’s effort to aid Trump’s re-election bid is the original source of the photos and emails he has leaked to the New York Post. No other news organization has been able to verify the contents of the leak. The Biden campaign, along with U.S. national security officials and social media platforms, have warned that the leaked files could include forgeries meant to confuse or mislead voters in the final weeks of the campaign. Experts on disinformation have also raised serious concerns about the leaks.
[/color]
The two people who said they were approached about Hunter Biden’s photos and emails last year did not know whether they originated from the same source as those that Giuliani has since leaked to the media. When the New York Post first published photos of Hunter Biden last week, “It brought back memories of the same information that was being introduced to us a year ago,” says the first person informed about the existence of this material.
[/color]

In an interview with TIME, a second person described an offer that was made to him in Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital, in mid-September 2019. This person declined the offer, he says, and only recalled it in detail when familiar-looking material was published in the New York Post last week. This person alleges that the people offering this material had a buyer in mind for it: they said they wanted to sell it to Republican allies of President Trump. Their asking price was $5 million, he says, adding: “I walked away from it, because it smelled awful.”

In its first report about Hunter Biden on Oct. 14, the New York Post published what it described in a headline as a “smoking gun email” dated April 2015 between Hunter Biden and an adviser to Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas company where Hunter Biden held a lucrative board seat while his father was Vice President. The email, whose authenticity could not be independently confirmed, appeared to suggest that the adviser, Vadym Pozharskyi, had met and “spent some time” with Joe Biden, thanks to an introduction from Hunter Biden. If the alleged meeting took place, it would seem to undercut the repeated claims from Biden and his son that they never discussed Burisma.

The Biden campaign has denied that any such meeting happened. Amos Hochstein, who served as an adviser to Joe Biden on Ukrainian affairs in 2015, said the then-Vice President did not attend a meeting with Pozharskyi. “He never met with Biden. Never,” Hochstein tells TIME.

During his travels in Europe last year, Giuliani met with a variety of Ukrainian politicians, businessmen and former law enforcement officers whom he has since described as “whistleblowers” and witnesses to the Biden family’s alleged corruption in Ukraine. None of the accusations these sources made via Giuliani has stood up to public scrutiny, and no evidence has emerged of wrongdoing by Joe Biden in Ukraine.

When TIME asked Novikov, the former adviser to Ukraine’s President, about the alleged offers of access to Hunter Biden’s emails, Novikov said it would be “nothing new” for someone in Ukraine to market such material. The trade in kompromat—a Russian word for “compromising material”—has gone into overdrive in Ukraine since last year, when the country became entangled in internal U.S. politics, especially during the impeachment inquiry against President Trump, Novikov says. Various political operatives have rushed to answer Giuliani’s call for dirt on the Bidens, creating what Novikov called a “catalyst for disinformation.” Any documents emerging from this trade should be treated with caution, he adds, because they are “extremely hard to verify, yet very easy to fake.”

Since the New York Post began publishing the purported emails and photos of Hunter Biden, federal investigators have tried to determine where the emails came from and whether they are linked to a foreign effort to influence the U.S. elections, according to an NBC News report published Oct. 15.

At the end of last year, Russia’s military intelligence service, known as the GRU, hacked into the computer systems of Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company, apparently aiming to steal its internal documents and communications, according to a report released by cyber security experts in January. “It is significant because Burisma Holdings is publicly entangled in U.S. foreign and domestic politics,” wrote the experts from Area 1, a cyber security firm that was co-founded by a former hacker for the U.S. National Security Agency. The January report warned that the hack of Burisma could be an “early warning” of Russia’s plans to interfere in the 2020 elections using the same techniques it used in 2016.

During a trip to Ukraine in December, Giuliani met with a Ukrainian lawmaker who has since been identified by the U.S. Treasury Department as an “active Russian agent” with longstanding ties to Russian intelligence services. The lawmaker, Andrii Derkach, did not respond to messages seeking comment.

In a social media post on Monday, Derkach claimed that the “scandalous investigation” published in the New York Post would soon have a sequel based on a “second laptop” purportedly containing the private emails and photos of Hunter Biden. “The facts confirming international corruption are stored on a second laptop,” Derkach wrote. “These are not the last witnesses or the last laptop.”

Now you don't have to believe anything and you probably won't (I won't venture a guess to why) but this isn't an open and shut case.