Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntley starting
(12-25-2021, 04:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just a quick not: my best friend growing up (and first ever friend), was a HUGE Lions and Barry Sanders fan growing up.

We're in a fantasy football league with all our other good friends, and we made a side bet of a grand at the start of the season and I was dominating until Derrick Henry went down. I rebounded and made the playoffs because I'm the greatest crippled fantasy football manager of all-time but he finished the regular season in first and we're playing in the playoffs this week. He was favored by a few but, at the last second, I decided to start AJ Brown and HE BLEW UP FOR 25 POINTS!

Now I'm favored by almost 17!

I do need to decide what to do about Gibson because he plays late, which there's a few scenarios: I have his backup, so do I wait to see which one of them starts and play whoever starts, which could be risky because what if Gibson starts but only plays a series or two, or do I take the safe route and start a Kyle Pitts at tight end? Could be very risky with the Ravens QB situation still questionable.

Does Josh Johnson rely on Pitts even more than Jackson or Huntley would?

I'm liking our chances even more!

We better be aggressive and get after Johnson! Don't let him get comfortable!

I know next to nothing about fantasy.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 04:43 PM)Tony Wrote: He's not a free agent next year. They would have to trade.

I thought he was on a one year deal?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote