Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurts to see Munoz wearing Browns gear
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/5/25/15692870/anthony-munoz-working-browns-during-otas

Sad seeing the great one helping the bad guys Sad

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2017, 05:17 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/5/25/15692870/anthony-munoz-working-browns-during-otas

Munoz Who? We have the Great P.A. I'm sure former players do this all the time. Would our young O line players benefit from having a guy like Munoz around? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he's already met with them, who knows. It does bug me that we have arguably the worst line in football and a rival team brings in not just one of our best players (Zeitler) but one of our best of all time to teach them. Yea that stings.
Reply/Quote
We have had retired Steeler Greats in camp as Coaching Interns. No big deal. If munoz is finally wanting to get into coaching hopefully the Bengals reach out to him
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2017, 05:35 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Munoz Who? We have the Great P.A. I'm sure former players do this all the time. Would our young O line players benefit from having a guy like Munoz around? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he's already met with them, who knows. It does bug me that we have arguably the worst line in football and a rival team brings in not just one of our best players (Zeitler) but one of our best of all time to teach them. Yea that stings.

Sure does
Reply/Quote
[Image: 635676320991788397-050815-Bengals-Rookies-0483.jpg]
[Image: 15GIANTS-master768.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2017, 07:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 635676320991788397-050815-Bengals-Rookies-0483.jpg]

Ouch  Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Meh.

Things like this happen where former players go to coach other teams. As stated earlier, we've had Steelers come and intern coach or whatever here.

No big deal.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2017, 05:17 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/5/25/15692870/anthony-munoz-working-browns-during-otas

Think of it like this, Mr. Munozs' playing days are long gone,but his family still needs to eat, and have shelter, and other life necessities, so they need income, like any other family.Mr.Munoz' commitment and loyalty is to his kin, not a former employer. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Hey now, wait a minute

Maybe Munoz is down there teaching them bad technique... He is undercover!
Reply/Quote
Instead of seeing Munoz "giving advice", Id rather see Kozerski, or Richey Braham actually playing again.
BTW, do you think its too late for Whit to make his big money now, and then come back to give 1-2 serviceable years?
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
Just shows how stupid and stubborn this staff and organization is.....wouldn't wanna ruffle Piano Man's feathers.  Whatever

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2017, 02:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: Just shows how stupid and stubborn this staff and organization is.....wouldn't wanna ruffle Piano Man's feathers.  Whatever

Piano mans' feathers were plucked years ago.
If this 2017 o line is decent , I reserve the right to adjust my thinking and possibly apologize. Shocked
Reply/Quote
Maybe Anthony could replace the Piano Man one day.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2017, 07:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 635676320991788397-050815-Bengals-Rookies-0483.jpg]

Yep look at Big Z just sitting on his butt....
Reply/Quote
if he wants to coach -hard to understand why Munoz is not already on Bengals staff
Reply/Quote
Is that the Great Zeitler setting on his butt watching his QB get killed???  
I don't think it's a big deal Munoz helping the Browns, they will always find a way to screw things up anyways.. It's not like he's helping their QBs...
Reply/Quote
What will Furniture Fair do without Munoz?
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2017, 06:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: We have had retired Steeler Greats in camp as Coaching Interns.  No big deal.   If munoz is finally wanting to get into coaching hopefully the Bengals reach out to him

Munoz has stated that he wanted to come in and help the OL before. Mike Brown never takes him up on the offer. Happened to Willie as well.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Legendary players don't always make great coaches. With all due respect to the greatest lineman of all time, there's no guarantee he will be a great coach. There's no teaching what Anthony had.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2017, 03:53 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Munoz has stated that he wanted to come in and help the OL before. Mike Brown never takes him up on the offer. Happened to Willie as well.

actually that is not correct.. Munoz and Willie have both come into the Bengals camps at time and tutored players
Reply/Quote