Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m beginning to think Chase doesn’t like Pittsburgh much…
I'd usually be against this. But considering, I'm all for it LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If only it came in a W. It would have been an all time great image. Especially if Chase had the game winning walk off TD.

It did.  The refs did not call the TD.
Reply/Quote
Here's what the Pittsburgh media is saying:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
LOL LOL LOL

Love Uno and FTS

Just saw that in Rfaulk's sig LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Here's what the Pittsburgh media is saying:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lmao they're already trying to compare this new crop of players to Tez and Pac
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 05:21 AM)Tony Wrote: Ya, it still makes me sick...That wasn't what I had in mind  for getting the taste of the superbowl out of my mouth..

Completely agree Tony. Need to crush the Cowboys and go on a tear to get that taste out..

To lose the SB on some questionable calls and then lose to the stealers on some BS leaves a really bad taste in our mouths.

Ja'Marr gets under Minkah's skin too, it isn't that. He was tearing them up and they know it.

Even if stool fans want to talk themselves into Minkah getting under Ja'Marr and the Bengals skin it isn't true.

We should of won that game twice over all the while we screwed ourselves early with all those turnovers.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We ain't gonna talk about that lol
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Here's what the Pittsburgh media is saying:

I could've sworn that it was Burfict that was always getting into the Steelers heads.

But, then again, I'm not a delusional, idiotic fan that rooted for a team with a rapist at QB. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Here's what the Pittsburgh media is saying:

Meh. **** ‘em.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Here's what the Pittsburgh media is saying:

Even a lot of Pittsburgh fans think Fillipponi is a clown. **** him.

Btw you can remove all that stuff from the bottom of an embedded tweet and it still works. Just makes it look a little cleaner.

Reply/Quote
I read that he and Fitzpatrick traded jerseys after the game so I'm not sure if this has as much hate behind it as some think. Seems more like playful competitiveness that both players have. 

If what I read is untrue though...Chase hates them bitches and I still love it.  
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 05:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I could've sworn that it was Burfict that was always getting into the Steelers heads.

But, then again, I'm not a delusional, idiotic fan that rooted for a team with a rapist at QB. Mellow

Yes, this guy has it the complete opposite. Burfict was always getting into their heads you nailed Phil.

Man it is easy to hate these bastids lol
Reply/Quote
I tell everyone. I am Bengals fan first, Steeler hater second. I love nothing more than a Bengals win and Steelers loss. So when it comes to Pit, my mood is this picture, always.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
LOL LOL LOL

Love Uno and FTS

Minkah don't want none a dat smoke...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:45 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: It did.  The refs did not call the TD.

And some goober didn't challenge it... Oh well, it's not like we immediately burned a timeout, and turned it over on downs.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 08:08 PM)jason Wrote: And some goober didn't challenge it... Oh well, it's not like we immediately burned a timeout, and turned it over on downs.

Yeah, we lost, some need to admit it. 

Joe Burrow and the O shouldn't of helped them out giving them points and short fields so much early and we wouldn't 
of been in that situation in the first place. Still, some goober should of challenged that lol
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 08:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, we lost, some need to admit it. 

Joe Burrow and the O shouldn't of helped them out giving them points and short fields so much early and we wouldn't 
of been in that situation in the first place. Still, some goober should of challenged that lol

Haven't seen Joe look that bad before. Maybe in lil spurts like against Chicago last year.... I guess he was pretty bad vs Baltimore his rookie year. I fully expect him to come out on fire Sunday. Hopefully you're getting that one on TV Nate. When I checked it looked like most of the country was.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Except for the late Arnold Palmer I hate everything about Pissburgh.

I despise the Steelers, their fans, and I even clean my dirty car rims and wipe dirt from my golf clubs with an old threadbare Terrible Towel. I believe Rolling Rock is the devil’s brew, I loved watching the Reds destroy the Pirates in the 1975 NLCS, and Von “Ring His” Bell is my current favorite Bengal for destroying Juju Smith-Schuster in 2020.

My narcissistic boss is from Pissburgh and he even has that obnoxious yinzer “Stiller” accent.

Good for Ja’Marr Chase.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: lmao they're already trying to compare this new crop of players to Tez and Pac

..... last ditch effort of an organization desperate to remain relevant .....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote