Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m beginning to think Chase doesn’t like Pittsburgh much…
(09-14-2022, 10:02 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: ..... last ditch effort of an organization desperate to remain relevant .....

Like I said, that dude is a clown. He spent all offseason proclaiming Kenny Pickett will be the next Joe Burrow…

Need to know any more? LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:02 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: ..... last ditch effort of an organization desperate to remain relevant .....

I mean as bad as ours looked... You see that QB they have? That was their big win for the year. They're well coached and we'll run, but there's only so much turd shining that can happen... It's pitiful we let that one get away. Honestly wouldn't have felt great about the way we played had we pulled it out either. Joe B will correct himself this week, but those guys on the sidelines, and in the booth need to get their shit together ASAP.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 08:48 PM)jason Wrote: Haven't seen Joe look that bad before. Maybe in lil spurts like against Chicago last year.... I guess he was pretty bad vs Baltimore his rookie year. I fully expect him to come out on fire Sunday. Hopefully you're getting that one on TV Nate. When I checked it looked like most of the country was.

Me neither, was the worst game I ever seen from Joe honestly but the team especially the Defense made it even
possible for us to still win it after 5 frickin' turnovers for God sake. I won't be able to watch our guys Live against 
the Cowboys though, can watch it after and hope it is a slaughter in our favor.

We need it badly. Joe does too, we all need him to right this ship since this 2 game terrible loss against 2 teams 
I just really don't like. I always liked the Rams and even Aaron Donald until just recently and the helmet fiasco that
everyone in the media has ignored pretty much.

Need to get the taste out of our mouth from both of the last 2 losses in a row. They suck.

(09-14-2022, 09:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Except for the late Arnold Palmer I hate everything about Pissburgh.  

I despise the Steelers, their fans, and I even clean my dirty car rims and wipe dirt from my golf clubs with an old threadbare Terrible Towel.  I believe Rolling Rock is the devil’s brew, I loved watching the Reds destroy the Pirates in the 1975 NLCS, and Von “Ring His” Bell is my current favorite Bengal for destroying Juju Smith-Schuster in 2020.

My narcissistic boss is from Pissburgh and he even has that obnoxious yinzer “Stiller” accent.  

Good for Ja’Marr Chase.

Hey brother, I love Jesus and hate the devil and his way, but I love Rolling Rock.

Don't hate me bud. As you know I am a Bengal fan through and through but I cannot be biased against my brewskies... Mellow

(09-14-2022, 10:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: ..... last ditch effort of an organization desperate to remain relevant .....

Could be...

Could be...

I just think they still have a good Defense when Twatt and Heyward are healthy.

That entire team fought hard as could be to win that game with not much help from the refs like they usually have.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:23 PM)jason Wrote: I mean as bad as ours looked... You see that QB they have? That was their big win for the year. They're well coached and we'll run, but there's only so much turd shining that can happen... It's pitiful we let that one get away. Honestly wouldn't have felt great about the way we played had we pulled it out either. Joe B will correct himself this week, but those guys on the sidelines, and in the booth need to get their shit together ASAP.

It was their Superbowl and they shown that and lost their best player. Twatt was making it evident.

It is all good, I agree, Joe will get it right. No reason to think otherwise from history. Same with everyone else and the OL 
starting to gel like they did in the 2nd half. Just wish it started earleir and we won the game so I didn't have to feel this way.

Just hate losing to those bastids. Thank GOD Marv is gone. WE WILL BEAT THEM NEXT TIME WE PLAY!!!Mad
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:07 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It was their Superbowl and they shown that and lost their best player. Twatt was making it evident.

It is all good, I agree, Joe will get it right. No reason to think otherwise from history. Same with everyone else and the OL 
starting to gel like they did in the 2nd half. Just wish it started earleir and we won the game so I didn't have to feel this way.

Just hate losing to those bastids. Thank GOD Marv is gone. WE WILL BEAT THEM NEXT TIME WE PLAY!!!Mad

Can never write them off, but in a weird way I'm more confident we'll beat them in Pittsburgh after watching week 1. When you see how bad we had to be and how many mistakes we had to make... for them to win by 3. I mean I know they all count the same and everything, but even a 'half-debacle' game and we'd have won by 10. I guess we don't know whether they'll improve on offence as the season goes on mind, we'll see. It's why they play the games!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:01 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Me neither, was the worst game I ever seen from Joe honestly but the team especially the Defense made it even
possible for us to still win it after 5 frickin' turnovers for God sake. I won't be able to watch our guys Live against 
the Cowboys though, can watch it after and hope it is a slaughter in our favor.

We need it badly. Joe does too, we all need him to right this ship since this 2 game terrible loss against 2 teams 
I just really don't like. I always liked the Rams and even Aaron Donald until just recently and the helmet fiasco that
everyone in the media has ignored pretty much.

Need to get the taste out of our mouth from both of the last 2 losses in a row. They suck.

Hey brother, I love Jesus and hate the devil and his way, but I love Rolling Rock.

Don't hate me bud. As you know I am a Bengal fan through and through but I cannot be biases against my brewskies... Mellow

Could be...

Could be...

I just think they still have a good Defense when Twatt and Heyward are healthy.

That entire team fought hard as could be to win that game with not much help from the refs like they usually have.

I tried that crap after seeing "The Deerhunter" It's flat out awful.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like I said, that dude is a clown. He spent all offseason proclaiming Kenny Pickett will be the next Joe Burrow…

Need to know any more? LOL

No, you don't need to....lol.

(09-14-2022, 10:23 PM)jason Wrote: I mean as bad as ours looked... You see that QB they have? That was their big win for the year. They're well coached and we'll run, but there's only so much turd shining that can happen... It's pitiful we let that one get away. Honestly wouldn't have felt great about the way we played had we pulled it out either. Joe B will correct himself this week, but those guys on the sidelines, and in the booth need to get their shit together ASAP.

Agreed, they all do. Well, maybe not Lou. Joe needs to get his reads right too. He gets two plays to choose from, and audibles too. Looks everyone was rusty/out of synch/hungover from success. Time to right the ship.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 07:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Even a lot of Pittsburgh fans think Fillipponi is a clown. **** him.

Btw you can remove all that stuff from the bottom of an embedded tweet and it still works. Just makes it look a little cleaner.

He's obsessed with Kenny Pickett and everything he does. There was a picture of Tomlin by Pickett and he was like Look at Tomlins smile. He knows he has a franchise QB.

I'm not so sure Pickett will be a good NFL QB even.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 09:27 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's obsessed with Kenny Pickett and everything he does. There was a picture of Tomlin by Pickett and he was like Look at Tomlins smile. He knows he has a franchise QB.

I'm not so sure Pickett will be a good NFL QB even.

Getting beat out by Mitch isn't exactly a good start, lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Such a great picture.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 06:49 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Can never write them off, but in a weird way I'm more confident we'll beat them in Pittsburgh after watching week 1. When you see how bad we had to be and how many mistakes we had to make... for them to win by 3. I mean I know they all count the same and everything, but even a 'half-debacle' game and we'd have won by 10. I guess we don't know whether they'll improve on offence as the season goes on mind, we'll see. It's why they play the games!

Feel the same, we couldn't be much worse and still could of won it as you say...

Next game we will be coming into Pitt pissed off and determined to play perfect football.

I don't see how they win unless the refs step in big time which could happen...

I don't know though, Hoculi is supposed to be the worst ref in the NFL and they weren't the reason we lost.

(09-15-2022, 08:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I tried that crap after seeing "The Deerhunter" It's flat out awful.

All beer is an acquired taste Sled, I thought Budweiser my first beer I ever tasted was awful too.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:01 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey brother, I love Jesus and hate the devil and his way, but I love Rolling Rock.

Don't hate me bud. As you know I am a Bengal fan through and through but I cannot be biased against my brewskies... Mellow

Hate you? Never! I will never get between a Bengal bro and his brew!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:07 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It was their Superbowl and they shown that and lost their best player. Twatt was making it evident.

The worst part was the stealers doing the gritty and mocking the Bengals with Tomlin in the locker room. It's we day all over again..
Reply/Quote
They have to do the Gritty because they are unoriginal and can't come up with their own stuff.
Reply/Quote
*Griddy

Reply/Quote
I couldn't give 2 shits about what they do in the locker room after the game. 

They got their asses kicked the first time last year, got told they quit, then got their asses beat down harder the 2nd time. 

Then they squeak out a win after all the shit the Bengals did sunday, and celebrated. Good for them. Enjoy it. It will be few and far between, ya blumpkins. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 05:30 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Hate you?  Never!  I will never get between a Bengal bro and his brew!

Awesome FIK. I do love my brewskies. Haven't even been able to get Rolling Rock in Wyoming lately.

Been having to drink PBR's and Ranier lately. They are still decent. Cheers

Cheers! Rock On

(09-16-2022, 10:20 AM)Tony Wrote: The worst part was the stealers doing the gritty and mocking the Bengals with Tomlin in the locker room. It's we day all over again..

It is what they do, they cannot help it. They are just scumbags. Mellow

It is their way. Mellow

(09-16-2022, 01:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I couldn't give 2 shits about what they do in the locker room after the game. 

They got their asses kicked the first time last year, got told they quit, then got their asses beat down harder the 2nd time. 

Then they squeak out a win after all the shit the Bengals did sunday, and celebrated. Good for them. Enjoy it. It will be few and far between, ya blumpkins. 

No doubt Rfaulk. Next time we see them revenge will be served up cold.Mad
Reply/Quote
The NFL didn't like that photo or the actions that led to it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
And yet there were probably no fines for the multiple helmet to helmet hits from the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 05:40 PM)Earendil Wrote: And yet there were probably no fines for the multiple helmet to helmet hits from the Steelers.

there were not

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote