Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’ve lost all hope in this team
Really wouldn’t surprise me if this team loses again Sunday. I fully expect Chubb to run for like 300 yards and Mayfield to tear this defense apart. Also doubt the crappy o-line stops Myles Garrett....
Reply/Quote
Very inspiring.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yawn

(10-22-2018, 12:13 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bucs: 60
Bengals: 0
Reply/Quote
Well if a positive guy like you has lost hope things must REALLY be bad!

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2018, 09:19 PM)Trademark Wrote: Really wouldn’t surprise me if this team loses again Sunday. I fully expect Chubb to run for like 300 yards and Mayfield to tear this defense apart. Also doubt the crappy o-line stops Myles Garrett....

Awe, poor fella.  Maybe fishing's for you?  Football can get pretty tough, when your team isn't winning..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They definitely seem to have a knack for pushing the limits of one's devotion. It ain't for the faint of heart.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I’m going to predict a 9-7 finish for the Bengals with two wins against Cleveland and wins against Denver and Oakland. That should be insufficient to secure the sixth seed in the playoffs but sufficient to keep the Front Office and coaching staff intact.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2018, 10:10 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m going to predict a 9-7 finish for the Bengals with two wins against Cleveland and wins against Denver and Oakland. That should be insufficient to secure the sixth seed in the playoffs but sufficient to keep the Front Office and coaching staff intact.

Mediocre at its finest
Reply/Quote
I don’t know what all the fuss is about. All year long I keep hearing they can’t get off the field on third down. From what I have seen the last few games the offense has no problems getting off the field on third down. So I am seeing progress

In mike and Marvin we trust.

Who-dey
Reply/Quote
Im right there with you. Im on the edge of a cliff right now,dont try to talk me out of it.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2018, 11:00 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Im right there with you. Im on the edge of a cliff right now,dont try to talk me out of it.

Hold up! Wait a second, let me grab my video camera so I can put you on "Faces of Death 36." Might as well go out in style. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
I hope they prove me wrong and that they do win though but for his team to start out looking hot at 4-2 and now falling to 5-5 is pretty depressing
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2018, 10:10 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m going to predict a 9-7 finish for the Bengals with two wins against Cleveland and wins against Denver and Oakland. That should be insufficient to secure the sixth seed in the playoffs but sufficient to keep the Front Office and coaching staff intact.

Who’s going 10-6? Tennessee, Indy, Miami, Baltimore? Frankly none of them are that good and we probably have tie breaks over all of them the way things play out if everyone finishes 9-7. Having said that does it really matter if we limp into the playoffs. I rather not go if we’re looking down the barrel of 0-8.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2018, 11:39 PM)motoarch Wrote: Who’s going 10-6? Tennessee, Indy, Miami, Baltimore? Frankly none of them are that good and we probably have tie breaks over all of them the way things play out if everyone finishes 9-7. Having said that does it really matter if we limp into the playoffs. I rather not go if we’re looking down the barrel of 0-8.

Of the teams you mentioned, the Colts have the easiest remaining schedule. The Chargers will get the fifth seed easily.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2018, 11:24 PM)Trademark Wrote: I hope they prove me wrong and that they do win though but for his team to start out looking hot at 4-2 and now falling to 5-5 is pretty depressing

And the way it has all transpired, the nature of the losses, makes it even worse.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I'm just waiting for the coaching staff to leave so they can bring in someone who would maximize the talents of the players we already have.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2018, 12:01 AM)Interceptor Wrote: I'm just waiting for the coaching staff to leave so they can bring in someone who would maximize the talents of the players we already have.

In the Marvin Lewis era only Mike Zimmer proved to be a playoff quality coordinator.
Reply/Quote
If I ever had hope in this team I would have been a Bengals fan. I'm not really a fan. I'm just three blades joined at the center driven by a small electric motor.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
You could of started this thread 5 years ago op. It would still be relevant today
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2018, 01:05 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: You could of started this thread 5 years ago op. It would still be relevant today

Probably did...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote