Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Bet Willie Jackson Feels Pretty Stupid Right Now!
Remember when William Jackson III slammed us fans?!

Quote:But as a media go-to guy? The WFT's big NFL free agent defensive signing is fitting in nicely, first boasting about how he shuts down and shuts up receivers and now ripping his former circumstances with the Cincinnati Bengals while praising his arrival in D.C. as a "blessing.''

"Cincinnati, they got some crude fans, man,'' Jackson said recently on 106.7 The Fan. "Misery loves company. . . The Bengals ... them dudes, they wonder why they’re not winning,” Jackson said. “I’m happy I’m out of that thing man.

"It's a blessing,'' Jackson added, "to get away.''

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I hope you enjoy your time in Washington, where your team isn't even ranked in the top twenty rankings for next season!

Meanwhile, if we shore up our offensive line, it looks like we could be a lead contender to make it to another Super Bowl and start a dynasty!

[Image: keep-hatin.gif]

We feed off the hate!
Reply/Quote
Dude always came off as soft on and off the field so I wasn't surprised with that interview.

I guess he figured going to another terrible franchise with the worst owner in the NFL was a better fit for him.

On top of all that, he graded lower than our top 3 CBs on the season according to PFF, that includes Eli Apple.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guy now plays for a football team called the Commanders(sounds like an AFL team name). He’s not having much luck right now.
Reply/Quote
Man at the get go I thought Jackson was going to be great for the Bengals.

I was wrong and so was his stupid comment.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Dude talks funny.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 10:37 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Man at the get go I thought Jackson was going to be great for the Bengals.

I was wrong and so was his stupid comment.

Glad you were wrong and glad we moved on because now we're playing in the Super Bowl!

I love this and I love how many ex-Bengals that left thinking they'd find a better team feel stupid right now!
Reply/Quote
Can't feel to stupid, still gettin paid.
Reply/Quote
Glad we got rid of these immature toddlers who are as dumb as a rock. Not sure why fans were so worried about losing this dude. All I needed was listening to about 20 seconds worth of interviews with the new guys we were bringing in, and I could tell exactly the kinds of guys Zac was trying to weed and vs who they were trying to bring in
Reply/Quote
Jackson, Lawson, Dunlap…would love to know their thoughts

And then I feel bad for AJ, and Geno because those guys paid their dues
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 02:54 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Jackson, Lawson, Dunlap…would love to know their thoughts

Yep.............. F*** Jeremy Hill.

I LOVE that this is finally happening for our fans, the players, and the city!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
It was reported AJ and Dunlap tweeted congrats, along with Gio and Whit's wife. I have yet to see anything from Dalton. Wonder what his thoughts are.
Reply/Quote
I'm a think they're are two kinds of fans one's that favor the organization and fans that favor the players. Of course we all bleed orange and black and love both but we tend to lean one way or the other. I'm a players fan and really enjoy seeing former players still enjoy the Bengals success and dislike a player going out of there way to take a swipe at the team.
As far as his play I know he seemed to regress and plateau a bit after his initial success. I wanted to keep him but the main reason being I didn't want to add more to the needs list and keep some continuity in the secondary. This was my biggest concern in the defense this year as we had and all new CB group. Probably one of the best things the front office has done is put this group together because you can spend money and it's no guarantee that it will lead to results. The WFT is a perfect example and its not a swipe but they invested into they're secondary and they were a bad passing defense at least most of the year.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 02:54 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Jackson, Lawson, Dunlap…would love to know their thoughts

Lawson's thoughts are probably "it's fine". He was 100% chasing the money all the way (which is fine, he hadn't made his big money yet). You don't go to the Zach Wilson Jets in order to win, you do it in order to get $30m guaranteed.

I'm shocked the Seahawks imploded like that this year, though. Tough schedule probably didn't help. They played 11 games against teams with winning records and 9 games against playoff teams including both #1 seeds.

AJ still has time. He put up a decent rebound season, will probably be a #2 from now on, and is a FA.

Atkins is a real bummer. Shocked he didn't come back into the NFL anywhere. The shoulder must have been real bad. Not everyone recovers the same. I hope he comes back into the NFL next year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:39 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm a think they're are two kinds of fans one's that favor the organization and fans that favor the players. Of course we all bleed orange and black and love both but we tend to lean one way or the other. I'm a players fan and really enjoy seeing former players still enjoy the Bengals success and dislike a player going out of there way to take a swipe at the team.
As far as his play I know he seemed to regress and plateau a bit after his initial success. I wanted to keep him but the main reason being I didn't want to add more to the needs list and keep some continuity in the secondary. This was my biggest concern in the defense this year as we had and all new CB group. Probably one of the best things the front office has done is put this group together because you can spend money and it's no guarantee that it will lead to results. The WFT is a perfect example and its not a swipe but they invested into they're secondary and they were a bad passing defense at least most of the year.

I was on the get rid of WJIII train, because from day one here while he was a beast in man coverage, he struggled with zone concepts. I just never in the world thought we'd get two corners for the price of one, both of whom are better.
As far as rooting for players who leave here, it depends on how they left. If a player leaves because he is traded or not re-signed, I tend to pull for them to succeed elsewhere pretty heavily (Think Burkhardt and Gio) If they leave chasing more money, it depends on how they go out the door. I don't mind them leaving for a bigger contract, but when they start taking shots at the organization, and especially the fans as they go out the door, I have no use for them.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It was reported AJ and Dunlap tweeted congrats, along with Gio and Whit's wife. I have yet to see anything from Dalton. Wonder what his thoughts are.

Sorry if I missed it, even on here, ( I'm not a social media guy ), has there been anything from Chad about this? 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:31 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I was on the get rid of WJIII train, because from day one here while he was a beast in man coverage, he struggled with zone concepts. I just never in the world thought we'd get two corners for the price of one, both of whom are better.
As far as rooting for players who leave here, it depends on how they left. If a player leaves because he is traded or not re-signed, I tend to pull for them to succeed elsewhere pretty heavily (Think Burkhardt and Gio) If they leave chasing more money, it depends on how they go out the door. I don't mind them leaving for a bigger contract, but when they start taking shots at the organization, and especially the fans as they go out the door, I have no use for them.

I kind of think of Dunlap most recently. I don't want to get into that whole debate but I tend to want to focus on the good times of a player and not how it ended. Also if a player takes a swipe or two I tend to let it roll of my back ( WJIII, Joseph and J. Hill). About the only player the irks me is Palmer. I continued to wish him success after he left and if I happened to see one of his games were he wasn't playing the Bengals rooting for him. But he seems to continue to take swipes at the Bengals seemingly anytime he gets the chance. I think looking back we probably should've done more to surround him with weapons. But he needs to look in the mirror more than blame the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:43 AM)Destro Wrote: Sorry if I missed it, even on here, ( I'm not a social media guy ), has there been anything from Chad about this? 

Not that I've seen but he's shown his support several times this season so he's undoubtedly rooting for the Bengals. I think we need him put out a Bengals hype video before the Superbowl.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 10:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Remember when William Jackson III slammed us fans?!

Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

I hope you enjoy your time in Washington, where your team isn't even ranked in the top twenty rankings for next season!

Meanwhile, if we shore up our offensive line, it looks like we could be a lead contender to make it to another Super Bowl and start a dynasty!

[Image: keep-hatin.gif]

We feed off the hate!

it was definately a blessing for us  
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 11:51 PM)Mobster Wrote: Glad we got rid of these immature toddlers who are as dumb as a rock. Not sure why fans were so worried about losing this dude. All I needed was listening to about 20 seconds worth of interviews with the new guys we were bringing in, and I could tell exactly the kinds of guys Zac was trying to weed and vs who they were trying to bring in

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnbujU4bv0C_i_GVYTIks...k&usqp=CAU]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:56 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I kind of think of Dunlap most recently. I don't want to get into that whole debate but I tend to want to focus on the good times of a player and not how it ended. Also if a player takes a swipe or two I tend to let it roll of my back ( WJIII, Joseph and J. Hill). About the only player the irks me is Palmer. I continued to wish him success after he left and if I happened to see one of his games were he wasn't playing the Bengals rooting for him. But he seems to continue to take swipes at the Bengals seemingly anytime he gets the chance. I think looking back we probably should've done more to surround him with weapons. But he needs to look in the mirror more than blame the Bengals. 

Hell, he had Chad, TJ, Chris Henry and Reggie Kelly, Rudi Johnson and Cedric Benson. He had plenty of weapons. 
Reply/Quote