Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Found JoeFlo!
Not sure if this needs a dedicated thread, buuuut...

https://twitter.com/HellBird
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not sure if this needs a dedicated thread, buuuut...

https://twitter.com/HellBird

this has no use in jungle noise. needs moved
Reply/Quote
He actually lingers here
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:44 PM)J24 Wrote: He actually lingers here

Have a feeling he does as well. Always wondered what happened to him when he was banned from the mothership, but good to know he's still around and well ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I remember that dude. Lol
Reply/Quote
Dude was an ass..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:37 PM)Leon Wrote: this has no use in jungle noise. needs moved

If you knew JoefromFlo you would shut your damn mouth!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude was an ass..

that explains why the op likes him i guess
Reply/Quote

Joe, if you're around here, stop being a ***** and show yourself. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude was an ass..

I don't think I EVER agreed with him on anything; if Denny was the worst homer ever, then JoFLo was the complete opposite LOL

Always got along with him though!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I don't think I EVER agreed with him on anything; if Denny was the worst homer ever, then JoFLo was the complete opposite LOL

Yeah, they were yin and yang. 

LOL. Pure entertainment.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I don't think I EVER agreed with him on anything; if Denny was the worst homer ever, then JoFLo was the complete opposite LOL

I really only enjoyed them for the terrible takes from both far ends of the spectrum. It was good for entertainment, but not for any actual football talk. The inability to be objective either way gives you a red X in my book.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

I forgot about Denny!  He made super homers look negative. Lol
Reply/Quote
Someone should post the OPs Twitter.

What a stupid thread
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 11:08 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Someone should post the OPs Twitter.

What a stupid thread

https://twitter.com/Truck_1_0_1_
Reply/Quote

I always liked Joe From Flo and Denny and they were buds until they had their weird ass fight for some damn reason.

Thanks for this Truck as I always wondered if JoeFlo was around. I liked him, same as DennyG.

Just didn't like how it ended with two friends that actually knew each other hating each other's guts on the board.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:58 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I always liked Joe From Flo and Denny and they were buds until they had their weird ass fight
Just didn't like how it ended with two friends that actually knew each other hating each other's guts on the board.

Joe and I feuded quite a bit on the board but he took me to my first game a PBS. He had end zone seats on the second row.

The final dispute between us got really ugly though.

Both he and his son have accounts here.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 10:24 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Joe and I feuded quite a bit on the board but he took me to my first game a PBS. He had end zone seats on the second row.

The final dispute between us got really ugly though.

Both he and his son have accounts here.

I would bet money Tigerblood and Mikey were both his alts.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:58 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I always liked Joe From Flo and Denny and they were buds until they had their weird ass fight for some damn reason.

Thanks for this Truck as I always wondered if JoeFlo was around. I liked him, same as DennyG.

You like everyone you damn weirdo. LOL 

Never had a single problem with J-Flo. Dude was always cool in my book. Even PM'd me when I was going through my divorce. Solid guy and dedicated fan.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:58 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I always liked Joe From Flo and Denny and they were buds until they had their weird ass fight for some damn reason.

Seeing friendships break up over stupid shit breaks my heart as well.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote