Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have Been Saying
That we needed to force women to birth more rape and incest babies. And you know these women will be physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred. So hopefully the fathers get a fair shot at custody. Sarcasm

Good job by the Ohio lawmakers, this is Trumps world now so they are just trying to get the party started. Now most women won't know they are pregnant before it becomes illegal to terminate a pregnancy. Dumbass women thinking they should be able to make choices about their bodies.

Rock On

Could have had an updated law on child abuse and neglect. Luckily someone jumped in last minute and made sure these women were put in their place.

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/12/ohio_senate_republicans_pass_6.html
(12-07-2016, 07:45 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That we needed to force women to birth more rape and incest babies. And you know these women will be physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred. So hopefully the fathers get a fair shot at custody.  Sarcasm

Good job by the Ohio lawmakers, this is Trumps world now so they are just trying to get the party started. Now most women won't know they are pregnant before it becomes illegal to terminate a pregnancy. Dumbass women thinking they should be able to make choices about their bodies.

Rock On

Could have had an updated law on child abuse and neglect.  Luckily someone jumped in last minute and made sure these women were put in their place.

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/12/ohio_senate_republicans_pass_6.html

Read about this one earlier today.

What boggles my mind is this type of law has been ruled unconstitutional before....but they hope Trump will make enough appointments to the SC to get one through.  Never mind that he might have to replace all of them for that to happen.

And the one newly elected rep who said she believes she was sent there to get that bill through.

Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Republicans: Let's outlaw abortion! YAY!!!!

*18 years later*

Republicans: Holy crap, where did all these criminal thugs come from!?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I think it was a good move, I would've compromised up to the first trimester, but heartbeat makes sense.

Don't want to be in this position? Then use protection.
In the cases of rape/incest. I would be willing to make exceptions up to the end of the first trimester.

Never understood when society became so selfish.
(12-07-2016, 08:54 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I think it was a good move, I would've compromised up to the first trimester, but heartbeat makes sense.

In the cases of rape/incest. I would be willing to make exceptions up to the end of the first trimester.

How big of you to give a rape or incest victim a whole 3 months.

Whatever
I've shared my thoughts on abortion in the past; however, I understand the reality and feel this law goes too far.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-07-2016, 08:54 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I think it was a good move, I would've compromised up to the first trimester, but heartbeat makes sense.

Bigly.  

Meh, you'll be feeling mighty selfless when the country is overrun with "wouldabeen aborted" low income minorities.  Maybe I'm being too cynical and painting with too huge a brush here, but I can't  help but wonder why the political party that wants to outlaw abortion is so fearful of the same people they worked so hard to save 15+ years earlier.

Oh well, more reason to tell people to buy guns I guess.
(12-07-2016, 10:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, you'll be feeling mighty selfless when the country is overrun with "wouldabeen aborted" low income minorities.  Maybe I'm being too cynical and painting with too huge a brush here, but I can't  help but wonder why the political party that wants to outlaw abortion is so fearful of the same people they worked so hard to save 15+ years earlier.

Oh well, more reason to tell people to buy guns I guess.

A lot of dorks have been preparing for some sort of zombie apocalypse, maybe in about 18 years we will finally see one?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Yup. Now someone is on your side, instead of having to hold the rape and incest victims for 3 months you only have to hold them for 6 weeks. Then they are forced to birth your children. Selfish pricks trying to tell you what you can do to a womans body. They will learn.  Sick
(12-07-2016, 10:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've shared my thoughts on abortion in the past; however, I understand the reality and feel this law goes too far.

Good.

So the argument is abortion is bad. Yet we have exceptions for which fetus is executable. It is not my body and I should mind my business because small government is best. But because God is all powerful... The government can force you to have that one, but not that one. Because the government said. No you cant have an abortion. But yes you can. Because they said and it fits the criteria and they are the only ones capable of dictating the proper decisions made with your body. 

ThumbsUp  freedom
(12-08-2016, 12:31 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Good.

So the argument is abortion is bad. Yet we have exceptions for which fetus is executable. It is not my body and I should mind my business because small government is best. But because God is all powerful... The government can force you to have that one, but not that one. Because the government said. No you cant have an abortion. But yes you can. Because they said and it fits the criteria and they are the only ones capable of dictating the proper decisions made with your body. 

freedom
Aww... c'mon !
The gov't can just financially compensate them, for carrying to term.
That seems to be a winning formula.
Then the gov't can take the babies and turn them into super-soldiers.

Easy-peasy...
(12-07-2016, 10:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A lot of dorks have been preparing for some sort of zombie apocalypse, maybe in about 18 years we will finally see one?

Is that what it is? Rape and incest babies = zombies. And since the right so desperately wants the apocalypse they figure forcing women to birth zombie babies is the answer?

Sounds like a legit reason for concern. Somebody from Trumps team will tell us what to think of this news story. Flynn and his boy are probably getting all the facts for us on this bombshell. 
(12-07-2016, 08:54 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Don't want to be in this position? Then use protection.

This is like saying that people should be held criminally responsible for damage done from car wrecks.

Have you ever had a car wreck Mike?  Do you think you should have gone to jail for the damage you did?  If you didn't want to cause any damage then you should have just been more careful, right?

Or what about when the protections fails?

Or what about when the prospective father runs out and leaves the pregnant woman unable to handle the pregnancy?

Waits for all anti-choice proponents to claim they have never made any mistakes ever in their lives.
You want to talk selfish?

http://www.eonline.com/news/814485/mick-jagger-welcomes-his-8th-child-at-age-73

Quote:Mick Jagger Welcomes His 8th Child at Age 73

The 73-year-old British 
Rolling Stones frontman has welcomed his eighth child. His American girlfriend Melanie Hamrick, a 30-year-old professional ballet dancer, gave birth to the couple's first baby together Thursday.

Unreal.

if a person is considered dead when brain activity stops, why cant we say thats when a person is considered alive (when brain activity first starts)?
People suck
(12-08-2016, 11:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is like saying that people should be held criminally responsible for damage done from car wrecks.

Have you ever had a car wreck Mike?  Do you think you should have gone to jail for the damage you did?  If you didn't want to cause any damage then you should have just been more careful, right?

Or what about when the prospective father runs out and leaves the pregnant woman unable to handle the pregnancy?

Waits for all anti-choice proponents to claim they have never made any mistakes ever in their lives.

Well if you take away the unnecessary qualifier of criminally then you make a solid argument for Mike's position. Or is it your stance that anyone else that the car wreck affects should be dismissed because it is Her car, her choice?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-08-2016, 12:14 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yup. Now someone is on your side, instead of having to hold the rape and incest victims for 3 months you only have to hold them for 6 weeks. Then they are forced to birth your children. Selfish pricks trying to tell you what you can do to a womans body. They will learn.  Sick

There's always exceptions. No need to get all Fred about it.

Most women that I have talked to are fine with compromising at the first trimester. Usually anyone that makes it that far is playing for keeps (with the exceptions being medical complications to the mother or the child). 

It's about finding the middle ground dippy. Half want it one way, the other half wants it the opposite.

Why wouldn't you want to find a common middle ground that would make everyone feel like they got a victory out of it?
(12-08-2016, 11:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is like saying that people should be held criminally responsible for damage done from car wrecks.

Stop fred, 
Car analogy is not the same. It's not an oops I bumped you, now we're going to have a kid. If you have a wreck, you pay for it and move on. It doesn't stay on your record for more than 5 years. I repeat, there is no life created by bumping cars. (unless you were making out in the back seat, but that's not how you were using your example). 

Protection fails yes, that happens, but most of the time I bet no one was using protection, and 6 weeks is enough time for the woman to know that her period is late, then she better get a test (and yes yes of course exceptions there too).

When the prospective father runs out, he can run but he can't hide from Child Support. If you're not married and not using protection, then you know the risks. Don't they teach these kids the risks in elementary now a days?
(12-08-2016, 05:40 PM)Griever Wrote: if a person is considered dead when brain activity stops, why cant we say thats when a person is considered alive (when brain activity first starts)?

The Life cycle of each human starts once the egg is fertilized, this is science. What you're trying to do is skip steps and it's not possible. You can't skip the fertilization part and jump straight to brain activity as the beginning of a life. Even once you are brain dead, cells are still growing.