Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have No Reason To Watch Today
The Patriots ??? Bengals have no business on the same field. This is a good day to pull Christmas things out of closet and decorate this Sunday. I refuse to put a game like this on and waste my time. It is too close to Christmas to be wasting time on this. They have a chance against Miami and Cleveland, I might watch those. The have no chance today. Patriots Defense will dominate our offense all game. Bengals will score 0 to 10 points, maybe 0.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The comedy value alone should be worth it.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have the patriots defense and it’s playoff week in my fantasy football league. I have a feeling this will be the most enjoyable Bengals game of the year for me lol
Reply/Quote
It's playoff time in fantasy land and the person against me had Lamar Jackson.

My only ray of hope is the Patriots Defense!!! hahaha
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:00 AM)grampahol Wrote: The comedy value alone should be worth it.. Mellow

I see what you mean....but the joke will be on me if game ends as it's starting to get dark, and I wasted my day on this.  If I get tree up, decorations out, get a nice Sunday meal,  that sounds better.  Patriots Defense could pitch a shutout and no Bengals points sounds pretty dull football.  Bengals don't score many points and Patriots don't give up many points.   A good game for Patriots Fans, which I'm not. 

My Fantasy Teams both missed play-offs with 8-6 records. The sport I know nothing about is NBA and in that my teams are way out in front. My Football Leagues are over. Mahomes who I was counting on had a rough season of injury that set me back. NBA is pretty easy in that you don't factor in defenses your players up against like Baseball or Football.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'll be watching and I hope we beat their ass! That's why I watch. I still remember Farmer catching that pass in the endzone to beat the Steelers. What a rush in what was a very bad year!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
I might listen till around half time and if they're getting stomped as usual then of course I'll stay tuned in, but I'll turn the sound off and find something else to do.. Hey, maybe there'll be a new episode of Blacklist and Mike Brown will be on it.. Too bad it would be fiction..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:05 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It's playoff time in fantasy land and the person against me had Lamar Jackson.

Lol I’m up against Jackson this week too. Come on Pats D!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:05 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It's playoff time in fantasy land and the person against me had Lamar Jackson.

Same, The guy I'm against has Jackson too. I'm hoping my strong trio of running backs (Mixon, Cook, Elliot) put up points.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I have no football fantasies. my fantasies involve very pretty, hot young women with a kinky side for wanting to have unfettered sex with old men like me.. Football doesn't even hold a candle to my fantasies..   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: I have no football fantasies. my fantasies involve very pretty, hot young women with a kinky side for wanting to have unfettered sex with old men like me.. Football doesn't even hold a candle to my fantasies..   ThumbsUp

not even with katie blackburn???? Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: I have no football fantasies. my fantasies involve very pretty, hot young women with a kinky side for wanting to have unfettered sex with old men like me.. Football doesn't even hold a candle to my fantasies..   ThumbsUp

That's my real life... I turn to fantasy football for an escape.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:09 AM)kevin Wrote: I see what you mean....but the joke will be on me if game ends as it's starting to get dark, and I wasted my day on this.  If I get tree up, decorations out, get a nice Sunday meal,  that sounds better.  Patriots Defense could pitch a shutout and no Bengals points sounds pretty dull football.  Bengals don't score many points and Patriots don't give up many points.   A good game for Patriots Fans, which I'm not. 

My Fantasy Teams both missed play-offs with 8-6 records. The sport I know nothing about is NBA and in that my teams are way out in front. My Football Leagues are over. Mahomes who I was counting on had a rough season of injury that set me back. NBS is pretty easy in that you don't factor in defenses your players up against like Baseball or Football.

For future reference... What Mahomes did last year, and Lamar is doing this year doesn't happen twice. You have to strike will the iron is hot. In other words; don't draft Lamar Jackson next year, and expect this.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:59 AM)jason Wrote: That's my real life... I turn to fantasy football for an escape.

I see..you're an old man with hundreds of young, sexy women just begging to have sex with you..  Well I am impressed..(not really, but just to make you feel as if all of us are impressed I am obligated to say it..We all wish we were you. ) Mellow

Reply/Quote
Our team plays well for the first 5 minutes of the game and then for the remainder of the game, the pats show who is boss.

GAME OVER.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 12:08 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Our team plays well for the first 5 minutes of the game and then for the remainder of the game, the pats show who is boss.

GAME OVER.

Oh c'mon.. Rickety rack, rickety rack.. rah, rah, rah.. Note the keyword there is rickety.. 

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 10:56 AM)kevin Wrote: The Patriots ???   Bengals have no business on the same field.   This is a good day to pull Christmas things out of closet and decorate this Sunday.  I refuse to put a game like this on and waste my time.  It is too close to Christmas to be wasting time on this. They have a chance against Miami and Cleveland, I might watch those.  The have no chance today.  Patriots Defense will dominate our offense all game.  Bengals will score 0 to 10 points, maybe 0.

Can't believe you are oing to miss the return of John Ross.

Maybe a little Jimmy Cliff willinspire you

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 12:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Can't believe you are oing to miss the return of John Ross.

Maybe a little Jimmy Cliff willinspire you

Catchy little tune Wink
Reply/Quote
I'll be watching because it's football season and I watch my team during football season, whether they are winning or losing. There's only a few weeks left of watching my team, before I'm watching the calendar pining for next July.
Reply/Quote
I'll be watching and hoping we kill the Pats. However, if we fall short I won't care; I'll just be looking for positives moving forward.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote