Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Love Y’all
(01-30-2022, 09:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love yah too Johnny, best time I have had as a Bengals fan. I was 7 last time and didn't drink brewskies at the time. Mellow

I did. Seriously.  Tongue

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a feeling. Love you all too. It has been a long long ride. SUPER BOWL!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I did. Seriously.  Tongue

Think my Dad gave me a sip to make me never drink when I was 7.

Didn't work. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: On the left.

Ruined the mental picture of long Fabio hair on a bike in a leather jacket with an angels patch.

Gotta say my world view is slightly shattered now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Ruined the mental picture of long Fabio hair on a bike in a leather jacket with an angels patch.

You missed his Sarah McLachlan fundraising video? LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Love yall as well. So happy for everyone here. We make up some of the most devoted fans around, and we've been around for a lot of ups and even more downs.

My journey on the boards started with the Carson trade demand and the hater/homer sig bet. Now we're here. What a ride.

I remember you and I keeping our sigs until we were allowed to take them off while there was a thread “relieving” us from having to wear it, and most took the chance to take it off. Rep.

Also, I find it odd that I was on the side of the “haters” there. I don’t remember what the bet was actually about, only the sig, but I don’t think I would have ever self-classified as a hater. Who does though?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Much love my fellow BENGALS fans !
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:33 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Much love my fellow BENGALS fans !

HEY!!! DR.Z.!!!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Much love everybody except, oh what the hell even Fred.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Ruined the mental picture of long Fabio hair on a bike in a leather jacket with an angels patch.

Let me reboot. Not Fabio, But DOG with short hair.  Wink

[Image: 546782_4277072818058_1761327716_n.jpg?_n...e=621E76F2]

[Image: 52412_1570482555929_2597440_o.jpg?_nc_ca...e=621D7095]

Reply/Quote
It's been a pleasure fellas and ladies. All the way back to the mother boards. I hope they can finish it out for all of us.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Let me reboot. Not Fabio, But DOG with short hair.  Wink

Just messing with you Harely Ive seen pics before but not of of the bike is that a 
1200 sportster? I have a 80 ironhead sportster looks similar one of my favorite bikes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: HEY!!! DR.Z.!!!!! Rock On

Yo brother ! This feels surreal man. Such a magical season. I’m happy for all of us who have stuck by this team.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:54 PM)Synric Wrote: Just messing with you Harely Ive seen pics before but not of of the bike is that a 
1200 sportster? I have a 80 ironhead sportster looks similar one of my favorite bikes.

No, it's a lowered 98 fatboy. SomeGun hurt my back after riding more than 100 miles. It sat in my mancave for about 2-3years and finally sold it because I have eye problems. Although, I miss it. Bike had a lot of torque and was powerful. Even when my eyes started messing up, it was CAF to ride around town and down country roads and feel the wind.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No, it's a lowered 98 fatboy. SomeGun hurt my back after riding more than 100 miles. It sat in my mancave for about 2-3years and finally sold it because I have eye problems. Although, I miss it. Bike had a lot of torque and was powerful. Even when my eyes started messing up, it was CAF to ride around town and down country roads and feel the wind.

Good to see the dog representing the right colors there my dude
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote:

To all my fellow Bengal fans.  First of all I don't know if bfine baited me to make this post.  But the fact that I am really feeling good, my feelings pour out!  I'm not sure any of us saw this coming anytime in the recent past...years I mean.  But I have never felt so confident, and like many of you, I witnessed both PRIOR (love to say that!) Super Bowls.  I LOVE YOU ALL!

And, last trip to the garage, the cat told me to "Bank on it!"
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:14 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I lived in a 6 story building in Cincinnati, and spent 22 years in the city limits. Urban living is all I know….but I’ve said y’all all along.

Born and raised in New Jersey and said ya'll instead of ya's. 

Except when I say "how ya's doin?"
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:07 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I’m happy to be a part of this community. I love all you people. Congratulations on this win, you all deserve it as much as the team does. I have the strangest chubby right now…let’s ***** go!!! One more! It is us!

For some reason, I thought you were about to say goodbye to all of us
Reply/Quote
Who dey!

It has been a long time coming for all of us on this board... I am just glad we get to see it. I waited 40 years to enjoy this.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:10 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: For some reason, I thought you were about to say goodbye to all of us

Nah. You have me for at least one more game. Maybe after the Super Bowl victory, I’ll retire. Not many people go out on top.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote