Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW!
(11-15-2020, 10:05 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Wow.  If "your" team totally sucks, year, after year, after year, revert to grammar smack.  Thank you - it proves my point.  Thank you for being pathetic and making me happy.

Your life is so pathetic that you need to find happiness by trolling on an internet forum?

I don't feel sorry for you. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zero rep, still. Other Steelers fans know you're a fake and an embarrassment. 

Jump on one of your other accounts and rep yourself real quick. 
Dude doesn't even know I haven't lived in Butler in over 10 years.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully, your life takes a turn for the better soon - sorry for the reality you find yourself in.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude doesn't even know I haven't lived in Butler in over 10 years.

That's the other reason i know he's a troll. He's that Adam guy and he's going off memory from when he was acting like TigerBlood and that Bengals insider....BrianPatterionia(?), 5-7 years ago. 

I guarantee it bugs the shit out of him that i can spot him from a mile away.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:09 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Hopefully, your life takes a turn for the better soon - sorry for the reality you find yourself in.

Don't be sorry. You won't be around much longer.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You have to relax and take a breath. Remember how everyone was wondering if Baker was "back" after beating the Bengals? It's not them, it's "us". Everyone gets well/looks like SB champs against these chumps. They are forever (as long as Mike Brown is involved) the laughingstock/doormat of the NFL. 

Hooray

I remember you guys beat the Titans, 

and they are tougher than the Browns in my estimation.

And you should've beaten the Browns the last time you played them.

The any-given-Sunday potential is there. 

Maybe not against the Steelers, but against other good teams. 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude doesn't even know I haven't lived in Butler in over 10 years.

Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:12 PM)Dill Wrote: I remember you guys beat the Titans, 

Stop sucking up to them.  Who cares if you get banned.  Tell it like it is.  The Bugles suck.  They have always sucked.  And it make me happy.  

Hi Phil :-)
Reply/Quote

You've heard the phrase 'even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then'?

That was the nut. They have some talent at skill positions but the FO isn't smart enough to find good players in the trenches, where games are won or lost consistently.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:15 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Stop sucking up to them.  Who cares if you get banned.  Tell it like it is.  The Bugles suck.  They have always sucked.  And it make me happy.  

Hi Phil :-)

*makes

Reply/Quote
Every now and then? So let's get this straight, and I will type slower for people like you, the Steelers ae 9-0. And they have won 6 superbowls - no team has won more. And they are on their way to yet another one. And along the way, they have OWNED the Bungles. So, my little Sweetheart, you will need to do a much better job of justifying the blind squirrel analogy, because it just doesn't apply here.

BY THE WAY - THE BUNGLES CONTINUE TO BE THE JOKE OF THE NFL. thank you.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:19 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Every now and then?  So let's get this straight, and I will type slower for people like you, the Steelers ae 9-0.  And they have won 6 superbowls - no team has won more.  And they are on their way to yet another one.  And along the way, they have OWNED the Bungles.  So, my little Sweetheart, you will need to do a much better job of justifying the blind squirrel analogy, because it just doesn't apply here.

BY THE WAY  - THE BUNGLES CONTINUE TO BE THE JOKE OF THE NFL.  thank you.

*are

Reply/Quote
Repeat after me Sweatheart -9-0!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't be sorry. You won't be around much longer.

Don't worry Buddy.  I will be here.  I don't violate the rules.  I just laugh at how pathetic your team is..... Cheers, Sweetheart.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You've heard the phrase 'even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then'?

That was the nut. They have some talent at skill positions but the FO isn't smart enough to find good players in the trenches, where games are won or lost consistently.

Well, I have to agree with you there. Steelers don't get high draft picks--unless they give up picks. 

But Bengals get them every year, yet still can't seem to create the depth of teams like the Steelers and Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 03:33 PM)Dill Wrote: Well, I have to agree with you there. Steelers don't get high draft picks--unless they give up picks. 

But Bengals get them every year, yet still can't seem to create the depth of teams like the Steelers and Ravens.

You know he was talking about the Bengals win against Tennessee and their front office.... Right?

It's not totally your fault... He does write like a third grader.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Hey Phil.... How dem ankles doing today?

[Image: XpLZB4Z.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 06:13 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You know he was talking about the Bengals win against Tennessee and their front office.... Right?

It's not totally your fault... He does write like a third grader.

Smartest third grader you've ever seen, sizzle chest. 

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 06:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hey Phil.... How dem ankles doing today?

[Image: XpLZB4Z.jpg]

So you agree Ben Rothlisberger is a psychopath. Cool. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

You know it's bad when Steelers fans have to pep talk Bengal fans. I was doing it in the game day thread. 

Cheer up guys, things will get better. Joe Burrow looks fantastic. But then again so did Carson Palmer before he was Bengalized.  Tongue
Reply/Quote