Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!
I'm halfway the happiest cripple on earth and halfway scared shitless.

It's crazy because I hooked up with this girl once a few months ago and haven't talked to her since, but then she emails me and tells me she's pregnant.

My first reaction was just "you're full of shit" because it's so hard to get pregnant, and I called her a liar and told her she was making it up to try and trap me in a relationship or trying to get money, but then she sent me the sonogram.............................

I still thought she was lying..............

But then...........................

Yep, that's mine    ThumbsUp

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
I should have guessed this related back to your disability in one way or another.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Why did you think she was trying to trap you in a relationship?
Reply/Quote
Brad Congrats on your upcoming fatherhood.
IMO its very easy for a woman to get pregnant, hence the invention of condoms,contraceptives and other methods to avoid motherhood.
Good Luck to all involved
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honest question.....are you really going to be a dad?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2017, 12:33 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I should have guessed this related back to your disability in one way or another.
It's not a disability.......  it's my crippledness.

ThumbsUp
(08-18-2017, 09:01 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Honest question.....are you really going to be a dad?

No......  not to my knowledge anyways.........  I guess people aren't finding the picture as funny as I am.

But I'm still  Hilarious !!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Sooooo... judging by the reactions, I'm guessing I was the only sick **** trying to picture how that worked. LOL

You had me for a bit
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 12:56 AM)Benton Wrote: Sooooo... judging by the reactions, I'm guessing I was the only sick **** trying to picture how that worked. LOL

You had me for a bit

I'm sitting here thinking as I read, "Oh Brad, you're going to be responsible for someone else's kid".
Then I'm thinking, "She's just trying to get half of your presentation money and thinks she's going to be rich"
Then I think, "She sent a pic of the sonogram in an email" and I start to think its a joke.
Then I see the thumbnail and even though I can't click on it, I chuckle.
Then I read others posts and think, "SCROLL!!!"

I've been through all the emotions with the OP, lol.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 12:56 AM)Benton Wrote: Sooooo... judging by the reactions, I'm guessing I was the only sick **** trying to picture how that worked. LOL

You had me for a bit

lol....... you'd be surprised how many people wonder that, but I'm crippled, not paralyzed, so everything still works and I can do "it" in pretty much the same ways as everyone else.
Reply/Quote
Don't fall for it. Baby looks like Stephen Hawking.

Reply/Quote
You've got an odd sense of humor Brad.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2017, 02:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why did you think she was trying to trap you in a relationship?

If she wanted to trap him, all she'd have to do is throw a couple of these babies under his wheelchair:

[Image: 41AxWBY7FoL.jpg]
Reply/Quote

You had me for a bit

[Image: wheelbench.PNG]

Reply/Quote

You had me for a bit

You binged wheelchair sex with the safe search off - didn't you?

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 11:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: If she wanted to trap him, all she'd have to do is throw a couple of these babies under his wheelchair:

[Image: 41AxWBY7FoL.jpg]
(08-19-2017, 11:43 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: wheelbench.PNG]

(08-19-2017, 02:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You binged wheelchair sex with the safe search off - didn't you?

See...... these two are the types responses I wanted!

LAUGH PEOPLE!
Reply/Quote
[Image: dad-makes-wheelchair-toddler-today-16082...7e9190.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: article-0-0CC19936000005DC-392_634x397.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 02:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You binged wheelchair sex with the safe search off - didn't you?

Totally different web site that I searched for that on.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
There might be worse things that can happen than to have some woman who you may or may not have had sex with claim you're the father then hang you with 18+ years of child support payments . I can't think of too many off the top of my head. 
Ever since my first marriage I've remained monogamous so if some young broad comes along and tries to say I'm the father of her kid(s) I'll know beyond the shadow of a doubt that she's lying.
Anyone other than my known kids under the age of 33 claiming to be my kid is also lying. 
I'd rather die form a thousand paper cuts now than become a father again. I have absolutely zero desire to raise more kids at this point. I did my duty and put in my time although I do like scaring my daughter and tell her that I've hooked up with some 18 year old bimbo and she'll have to call her mommy..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 08:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol....... you'd be surprised how many people wonder that, but I'm crippled, not paralyzed, so everything still works and I can do "it" in pretty much the same ways as everyone else.

Videos, please.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote