Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Might Be Part of History!
(04-14-2017, 10:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Happy to be back.

Big things, besides from just this, have been going on for me!

Good to hear.  And I hope you can keep your cool on here, too.   :andy:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2017, 10:59 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good to hear.  And I hope you can keep your cool on here, too.   :andy:

I will  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
It's going to be easy for everyone to keep their cool, as the trolling stops now. Baiting members about old conflicts stops now. Responding and commenting about such things only perpetuates the problem. Please stay on topic or stay out of the thread. Thank you.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Please try to give us at least monthly updates.

We're all rooting for you.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
Good luck Brad. Hope you are selected and we get to follow your progress.

Reply/Quote
Hell yeah Brad...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2017, 02:54 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Please try to give us at least monthly updates.

We're all rooting for you.
Still probably a month to a month and a half before the even get my medical records here for us to mail out there, but I'm thinking that it should all move pretty quickly from there.

Speaking of which, they're going to send an extra brain scan and I'll get it scanned to post on here to show everyone just how much of my brain I'm missing  ThumbsUp
(04-15-2017, 10:10 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good luck Brad. Hope you are selected and we get to follow your progress.

(04-15-2017, 03:49 PM)jason Wrote: Hell yeah Brad...

Thank you both so much.

I've thought about the things I might do if it makes me normal enough to run again.......  actually, the only thing I've thought about doing is going out onto a football field, running a go route, and having the quarterback who played when I was in school throw me a pass, but I've been most excited about, and I've thought about more than anything, is being an advocate for this life-changing treatment that could help tons of people, not only now but in the future.

I've even imagined me on talk shows sitting there and discussing how it changed me and trying to bring awareness to it (lame, I know  Nervous).
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2017, 04:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Still probably a month to a month and a half before the even get my medical records here for us to mail out there, but I'm thinking that it should all move pretty quickly from there.

Speaking of which, they're going to send an extra brain scan and I'll get it scanned to post on here to show everyone just how much of my brain I'm missing  ThumbsUp

Thank you both so much.

I've thought about the things I might do if it makes me normal enough to run again.......  actually, the only thing I've thought about doing is going out onto a football field, running a go route, and having the quarterback who played when I was in school throw me a pass, but I've been most excited about, and I've thought about more than anything, is being an advocate for this life-changing treatment that could help tons of people, not only now but in the future.

I've even imagined me on talk shows sitting there and discussing how it changed me and trying to bring awareness to it (lame, I know  Nervous).

Not lame at all. If your not picked your still pretty blessed. If you are, then life has some possibilities. However, if not, get me the addresses of the selection committee and the Dog will shit in their yard and piss in their bushes! Cool

I'm sure you will get picked though. Definitely rooting for you.

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2017, 05:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not lame at all. If your not picked your still pretty blessed. If you are, then life has some possibilities. However, if not, get me the addresses of the selection committee and the Dog will shit in their yard and piss in their bushes! Cool

I'm sure you will get picked though. Definitely rooting for you.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I'm rolling in laughter!  Literally and figuratively!  

I do appreciate the love and support.  

This just seems so much like destiny that not selecting me seems impossible and illogical at this point.

BIG things are coming, not just for me, but for the treatment of brain injuries now and in the future!
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2017, 08:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I'm rolling in laughter!  Literally and figuratively!  

I do appreciate the love and support.  

This just seems so much like destiny that not selecting me seems impossible and illogical at this point.

BIG things are coming, not just for me, but for the treatment of brain injuries now and in the future!

My father had a couple of severe strokes a few years back and is now paralyzed on his left side.  This could affect my family as well.  All the best Brad.....and do keep us updated.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 02:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: My father had a couple of severe strokes a few years back and is now paralyzed on his left side.  This could affect my family as well.  All the best Brad.....and do keep us updated.

Like I keep saying, this isn't about me, so you, your father, and your whole family is why I'm pulling for this to work and I'm looking forward to all the other people that it could help!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I keep saying, this isn't about me, so you, your father, and your whole family is why I'm pulling for this to work and I'm looking forward to all the other people that it could help!

It's about all of us my good man......continue to pray for you brother.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Also, and this is not taking a shot at the person who posted this, but someone said that it would be ironic if I was aided by stem cells from aborted babies, so this is just to inform everyone who thinks along those lines.

Very few stem cells come from aborted babies, but rather they mostly come from umbilical cord fluid, bone marrow, placenta and cord tissue, teeth, and amniotic fluid.

I thought that stem cells only came from aborted babies, but then I did some research before I agreed to be in this treatment and discovered that I was wrong.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 04:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I thought that stem cells only came from aborted babies, but then I did some research before I agreed to be in this treatment and discovered that I was wrong.
You are already improving Brad, I never read a prior post from you where you adjusted your position.
Keep on keeping on bro :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 05:07 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: You are already improving Brad, I never read a prior post from you where you adjusted your position.
Keep on keeping on bro :andy:

Always do brother  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I just applied to participate in the STEMTRA study myself.  I lied to them and claimed I had a bad brain injury.  I figure that if this stuff will make a broken brain better it will turn a great brain like mine into a super-brain.

Funny part was that I thought I would have to forge some medical records or something like that to convince them I had brain damage, but they were like "Nah, we don't need that."
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 04:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, and this is not taking a shot at the person who posted this, but someone said that it would be ironic if I was aided by stem cells from aborted babies, so this is just to inform everyone who thinks along those lines.

Very few stem cells come from aborted babies, but rather they mostly come from umbilical cord fluid, bone marrow, placenta and cord tissue, teeth, and amniotic fluid.

I thought that stem cells only came from aborted babies, but then I did some research before I agreed to be in this treatment and discovered that I was wrong.

This is correct.  STEMTRA is using stem cells from adult bone marrow.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 04:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, and this is not taking a shot at the person who posted this, but someone said that it would be ironic if I was aided by stem cells from aborted babies, so this is just to inform everyone who thinks along those lines.

Agree with Sabretooth here Brad, you have certainly seemed to mellow out, and are able to admit being wrong.  I hope the best for you, and have a tremendous amount of respect for your attitude.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Good Luck and Prayers to you Brad
Reply/Quote
I was just talking to a friend and she said that some studies let you pay to make sure that you're not the placebo, so, if that's an option in this study, I need to find a way to make it happen!

She said it costs tens of thousands of dollars, but, with the kind of support I have in the community, it would be EASY to find!

Keep your fingers crossed for me please!
Reply/Quote