Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Won't Watch Draft
I think a more appropriate thread title would be, "How much of the draft will you watch?"

For me, I definitely won't watch every pick, but I'll have it on in the background.
I'll probably start paying more attention once it gets around Pick 25.
Rinse and repeat the same behavior on Day 2. I'll try to pay more attention when it gets close to 63 and 95.
Day 3 I might just wait for the updates on my phone.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's in Vegas so that adds a bit to it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I probably won't be watching much of it, but I'll pay attention some. I probably won't be around when pick 31 comes in. It'll be pretty late and I have to get up early. If I stayed up that late and Cincinnati traded out of 31, I'd be sad. I'll catch their pick in the morning.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 10:13 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I think a more appropriate thread title would be, "How much of the draft will you watch?"

For me, I definitely won't watch every pick, but I'll have it on in the background.
I'll probably start paying more attention once it gets around Pick 25.
Rinse and repeat the same behavior on Day 2. I'll try to pay more attention when it gets close to 63 and 95.
Day 3 I might just wait for the updates on my phone.

I’ll watch every pick day 1 and 2, but day 3 takes all day and I’ll have chores to do but I’ll try to get updates throughout the day. Saturday is also my wife’s birthday and she is home this year.
Reply/Quote
I usually watch all of the first few rounds and some of the third day.
This year will be awesome because I fly out to Vegas tomorrow so I will be there for the draft. Looking forward to posting pics (if I remember how to do it).
Reply/Quote