Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why the Bengals will win the AFCN
(06-13-2017, 10:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Then we'd for sure have a playoff win or two under our belt over the last several years.  Some weeks we look unstoppable.

Fo sho, need to bring that same game to the Playoffs man...

(06-13-2017, 10:19 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Plus there's this.  I'm going to the home opener, and it will be my third game ever.  They've dominated the other games I attended.  So mark us 1 - 0 with a division win right out of the gate.

Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2017, 12:14 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I know everyone is questioning the O Line and for good reason since the Bengals let their two best O Linemen walk. But looking deeper, the Bengals really didn't try very hard to bring them back either, so there's that and the Bengals, I believe, think that Fisher and Ogbuhei will be as good if not better than those who went to other teams.

Then, throw in this Draft that the Bengals just had on O and D, the pickup of Minter plus losing the slow and old Maualuga and Peko and Billings from last years draft, a new kicker and that CB from last years draft. The Bengals are going to be pretty good.

Now let's look at the rest of the AFCN.

The Browns are the Browns and will always be the Browns although they will be better but I don't see them ever being good enough to win the AFCN...not in the next ten years anyway.

The Ravens aren't the same and will be just good enough for a few years to stay right around .500. They will be good again once Flacco retires and they can focus on a new QB and system.

The Steelers will only be good as long as Rothlisberger can stay healthy and I do not see him playing more than six games this year. He's getting old and takes too many chances leaving him open for big hits.

Just my opinion.

Wow - In hindsight you were right about the Browns!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 04:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Wow - In hindsight you were right about the Browns!

Wow - you must be miserable IRL, lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 04:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Wow - In hindsight you were right about the Browns!

This is just wrong, man. We've all made faulty predictions. No need to bring it back up just because you apparently think that no matter what happens this offseason we're going to suck.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote