Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not Giving Up on the Playoffs.
(12-14-2016, 06:42 PM)jason Wrote: I'm going with you Marlon... This is the year.

In all seriousness, I don't know about all of that peripheral stuff happening, but I've had the feeling the Bengals would win out following the Eagles game. Is it too little, too late? Marlon and I say no!... Who's coming with us?

I got 2 Goldfish and Jason anyone else?  
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 06:42 PM)jason Wrote: I'm going with you Marlon... This is the year.

In all seriousness, I don't know about all of that peripheral stuff happening, but I've had the feeling the Bengals would win out following the Eagles game. Is it too little, too late? Marlon and I say no!... Who's coming with us?

I'll go too.  Hell, I've got nothing else to do.   :andy:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Imma lurk in the shadows....and come out of nowhere with a textbook forearm shiver on the first sumbitch that tries to derail the crazy train you totally mad ***** are trying to board......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 08:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Imma lurk in the shadows....and come out of nowhere with a textbook forearm shiver on the first sumbitch that tries to derail the crazy train you totally mad ***** are trying to board......

I laughed... 
Reply/Quote
I will be moderately happy if we win out.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 08:47 PM)BoBengal Wrote: I laughed... 

Me too  Hilarious

Realistically, I'm hoping we can win a couple of home games and have a near .500 record.  Uh...I mean....

Playoffs bitches!!!!! Rock On
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 09:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Me too  Hilarious

Realistically, I'm hoping we can win a couple of home games and have a near .500 record.  Uh...I mean....

Playoffs bitches!!!!! Rock On
It's a long drive down to watch those losses huh?

Well no more of that... With these 5 consecutive wins (and a little help from seemingly every team in the NFL) we're right back in the playoffs. From there, the Bengals will roll to wherever the Super Bowl is this year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 06:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll go too.  Hell, I've got nothing else to do.   :andy:

Yes, Yes, I don't have insurance but I will get insurance..  I promise..
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 12:50 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am not doing it, You can if you want.  You will be wishing you had not.  This is going to be the year that we actually go to the playoffs and win a playoff game.  Just call me Mr. Homer, I don't care.  I am not giving up!!!  

WHO'S COMING WITH ME?

[Image: cvatM3.gif]

Your tuna on rye post was more believable than this post! LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 09:38 PM)jason Wrote: It's a long drive down to watch those losses huh?

Well no more of that... With these 5 consecutive wins (and a little help from seemingly every team in the NFL) we're right back in the playoffs. From there, the Bengals will roll to wherever the Super Bowl is this year.

Always seems a lot longer on the way back.  

Yay, we win all teh Super Bowlz!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 08:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Imma lurk in the shadows....and come out of nowhere with a textbook forearm shiver on the first sumbitch that tries to derail the crazy train you totally mad ***** are trying to board......
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I think it's official, we've all completely lost it. Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Did we ever have it?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 12:50 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am not doing it, You can if you want.  You will be wishing you had not.  This is going to be the year that we actually go to the playoffs and win a playoff game.  Just call me Mr. Homer, I don't care.  I am not giving up!!!  

WHO'S COMING WITH ME?

[Image: cvatM3.gif]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go Bucks! At least one team in the state knows what it takes to win in the post season.

And, let's face it, if magic did occur and the sea parted and some other miracle happened, Marvin would only receive his 8th consecutive post season loss extending his already all-time NFL playoff record worst to 0-8.

Then there's our own Andy Dalton who would set an all time NFL record for being the first QB to ever go 0-5 in the playoffs.

Frankly, I think this team wants this season over as fast as possible.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 01:31 PM)CincyWestside Wrote: I haven't seen it anywhere on the internet yet, but there are two options for us to make the playoffs.

Divisional Winner or 6 seed Wild Card

Divisional Winner requires us to win out and the Steelers to lose both to the Ravens and Browns in Heinz field. Better hope we take out Roethlisberger this Sunday because I think that is the only way that happens.

Wild Card - this is where it gets interesting.
We need to win out.
Denver needs to go 0-3 (vs. NE, @KC, vs.OAK)
Miami needs to go 0-3 (@NYJ, @BUF, vs. NE)
Baltimore needs to go 1-2 (vs.PHI, @PIT, @CIN)
Tennessee needs to go 1-2 (@KC, @JAC, vs. HOU)
Indy needs to go 2-1 (@MIN, @OAK, vs. JAC)
Buffalo needs to go 2-1 (vs.CLE, vs.MIA, @NYJ)

I think while the Wild Card spot needs a lot of crazy help, it is still has a decent chance to happen, maybe a better chance than the division champ scenario. If we did win out then the other scenarios appear to be in place to happen. Denver has 3 really tough games and has been playing not so well lately. Miami's opponents are not as tough, but they lost Tannehill so that possibility is still in the air. Baltimore struggles on offense. I see them likely winning against Philly, but losing to Pitt and us. Tennesse is an interesting one. I think they lose to KC and beat Jacksonville. Home against Houston could be the deciding factor. Indy probably loses to both Minnesota and Oakland on the road. Buffalo needs beat Miami but lose to either Cleveland or NYJ. So that could be a tough one to occur in our favor.

We don't need to worry about Ten or Indy for the wildcard spot. Ten will win the division or not make the wildcard. Indy is most likely going to lose their next two games. Buffalo is the only team I dont see losing a game that we need them to lose. I doubt they lose to the Browns or the Jets. I bet they beat Miami too.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:17 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your tuna on rye post was more believable than this post! LOL

LOL!!!!  I must admit this one was ONLY Because it has been 20 years since that movie came out.. LOL...However it took off like a rocket with people taking it so so seriously...  The Tuna on Rye that really happened... HAHAHHAAA..

Now are you with me? who else is coming with me?   :andy:
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 12:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think it's official, we've all completely lost it.   Confused

Are you coming with me?  Who else is coming with me?  
Reply/Quote

LOL!!!!!!     Hilarious
Reply/Quote
We have a better shot at me growing a new set of teeth at 57 years old.  Who's with me? I'm tired of dentures.
GO TEETH!
And I promise to brush and floss after every meal this time. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 02:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: We have a better shot at me growing a new set of teeth at 57 years old.  Who's with me? I'm tired of dentures.
GO TEETH!
And I promise to brush and floss after every meal this time. 

How many teeth do you have left?  Did you chew tobacco or smoke or chew a lot of gum? 
Reply/Quote