Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not Giving Up on the Playoffs.
(12-15-2016, 02:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: We have a better shot at me growing a new set of teeth at 57 years old.  Who's with me? I'm tired of dentures.
GO TEETH!
And I promise to brush and floss after every meal this time. 

Gum them women you old gummer. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 02:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: We have a better shot at me growing a new set of teeth at 57 years old.  Who's with me? I'm tired of dentures.
GO TEETH!
And I promise to brush and floss after every meal this time. 

Meh, teeth are overrated.

[Image: food_set-38081.jpeg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Believe the organization has given up already.

Because usually have received a playoff ticket bill by now. They send them out even if there is a remote chance Bengals may go.

If they do not make it they credit the money towards next seasons bill. No bill in mail though. First time in many years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 08:30 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe the organization has given up already.

Because usually have received a playoff ticket bill by now. They send them out even if there is a remote chance Bengals may go.

If they do not make it they credit the money towards next seasons bill. No bill in mail though. First time in many years.
Marlon and I told them you don't believe. They've sent your tickets to us.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 08:30 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe the organization has given up already.

Believe that happens at the NFL's direction.  The league decides who has a realistic shot at winning their division and allows those teams to invoice their fans for tickets.  So, the league's given up on us, too  Sad
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 12:50 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am not doing it, You can if you want.  You will be wishing you had not.  This is going to be the year that we actually go to the playoffs and win a playoff game.  Just call me Mr. Homer, I don't care.  I am not giving up!!!  

WHO'S COMING WITH ME?

[Image: cvatM3.gif]

Sadly, it's over for this year.  Let's just get a top 10 draft pick and move forward.
SaveSave
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 08:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Meh, teeth are overrated.

[Image: food_set-38081.jpeg]

LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 01:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: LOL

LOL!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 09:09 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Sadly, it's over for this year.  Let's just get a top 10 draft pick and move forward.
SaveSave

If we lose Sunday it is over Bonnie.

I am not givin up till it is over. :andy:
Reply/Quote
The Browns will be fighting to prevent an 0-16 season.

But doubt that will be enough to pull this upset.

Hope I eat crow on this though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 01:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If we lose Sunday it is over Bonnie.

I am not givin up till it is over. :andy:
Marlon... We got one more. Nate is with us.

Whodeythinkgon'beatdemBengals?!?!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 02:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Browns will be fighting to prevent an 0-16 season.

But doubt that will be enough to pull this upset.

Hope I eat crow on this though.

They'll definitely fight for it, but the Browns absolutely could not fight their way out of a wet paper sack this year. Terrible team this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 07:38 PM)jason Wrote: Marlon... We got one more. Nate is with us.

Whodeythinkgon'beatdemBengals?!?!

YES!!!   Nate is AWESOME!!!! 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Who dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?"  "Nobody."

Who else is coming with?? Don't be Bob Sugar anyone??
Reply/Quote
I don't know why people think we will beat the steelers lol, very comical we arent winning this game. We need to lose these last 3 games and get a good draft pick.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 02:46 PM)Clappington Wrote: I don't know why people think we will beat the steelers lol, very comical we arent winning this game. We need to lose these last 3 games and get a good draft pick.

I'm not sure why anyone would hope for us to lose.  If you need a higher draft pick to build a winner, you're already in trouble.  Just ask the Browns and Patriots.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 03:16 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I'm not sure why anyone would hope for us to lose.  If you need a higher draft pick to build a winner, you're already in trouble.  Just ask the Browns and Patriots.

I don't get it either.  I expect us to lose, but I certainly don't want us to lose.  Big difference.  The draft will take care of itself next May.  I want Ws, especially against Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 03:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I don't get it either.  I expect us to lose, but I certainly don't want us to lose.  Big difference.  The draft will take care of itself next May.  I want Ws, especially against Pittsburgh.

Actually, I feel better about this game than I did for most of the others.    I think Burfict makes them pay this time, not to mention Hill will get his revenge.  Winning this game really all we have left this year.  I think they win and essentially it helps knock the Steelers out of the playoffs.

Even Ol' Marv pulls up his big boy pants for this one because if we get embarrassed at home (again) by these guys, we may have a revolt on our hands.

What could go wrong? :andy:
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 03:16 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I'm not sure why anyone would hope for us to lose.  If you need a higher draft pick to build a winner, you're already in trouble.  Just ask the Browns and Patriots.

If you know your team isn't gonna go to the playoffs. What sense does it make to keep winning? Yes you don't always need a higher draft pick to get a franchise player but chances seem to me would be higher. I have the mindset up if you aren't gonna win might as well lose to try to get some big time players. And yes our team is in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 03:34 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Actually, I feel better about this game than I did for most of the others.    I think Burfict makes them pay this time, not to mention Hill will get his revenge.  Winning this game really all we have left this year.  I think they win and essentially it helps knock the Steelers out of the playoffs.

Even Ol' Marv pulls up his big boy pants for this one because if we get embarrassed at home (again) by these guys, we may have a revolt on our hands.

What could go wrong? :andy:

There's almost no way the Steelers don't make the playoffs at this point honestly.
Reply/Quote
I want to hit the lottery but i don't think that's happening either
Reply/Quote