Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not sober ...
Shocked 
I am tripping on acid right now. My gf is a not a nice peraon And I can't help but sit in amazement at the ...

Yeah. ..
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I deal in girls who are "not quite nice". What's her number?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am in an ambien coma
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 03:36 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I am tripping on acid right now.

That helps explain all the conspiracy theory paranoia.
Reply/Quote
Wow!

I don't think I'll be repeating that anytime soon. 
Reply/Quote
Why didn't you share any?  I could use a shot of acid right about now. 

Let's make life interesting. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Hey just wanted to let you know that as a fellow Bengals fan I always got your back. I bet you're glad to be done tripping haha.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 08:28 AM)Beaker Wrote: That helps explain all the conspiracy theory paranoia.

That and his party hat.

[Image: aluminum-foil-hat.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:14 AM)treee Wrote: Hey just wanted to let you know that as a fellow Bengals fan I always got your back. I bet you're glad to be done tripping haha.

Yes. I'm too old for that anymore. 
Reply/Quote
Really, glorifying illicit drug use is not cool. 

Mine is a cautionary tale. 

'Oh what a web we weave ... '

Anybody wanna read a story? 

It's sad and it's sweet ...
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 12:33 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Really, glorifying illicit drug use is not cool. 

Mine is a cautionary tale. 

'Oh what a web we weave ... '

Anybody wanna read a story? 

It's sad and it's sweet ...

Is your girlfriend mad at you still?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 12:10 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yes. I'm too old for that anymore. 

You are never too old to trip.

This was just not a good time for you to do it.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 12:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are never too old to trip.

It is all about the set and setting.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 12:35 PM)treee Wrote: Is your girlfriend mad at you still?

No. But man...What a twisted journey I/we experienced. 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 01:00 PM)treee Wrote: It is all about the set and setting.

Yeah. Lemme tell you that we just happened upon these doses and took them -- really without thinking further into the night. By the time they hit us, we had taken another dose each (which I've never ever done), because for some stupid reason we thought it wasn't working. Yeah, just after taking the second doses, the first ones kicked in. We are at a biker/cowboy bar and don't know a soul in the place. The night gets interesting ...
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 01:10 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah. Lemme tell you that we just happened upon these doses and took them -- really without thinking further into the night. By the time they hit us, we had taken another dose each (which I've never ever done), because for some stupid reason we thought it wasn't working. Yeah, just after taking the second doses, the first ones kicked in. We are at a biker/cowboy bar and don't know a soul in the place. The night gets interesting ...

To me personally, that place would be like hell on earth while tripping man hahahaha
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 12:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are never too old to trip.

Here's a scary thought for ya, between my girl and I, I'm suppose to be the rock in these situations. I'm a complete buffoon -- on full display in a bar full of itchy fists, where neither of us know anyone  I decide it's a good idea to let everyone know we are tripping and I didn't give a shit who knew. My girlfriend on the other hand wasn't too keen on that idea. 

A biker/cowboy bar with a punk rock cover band. Epic!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 01:15 PM)treee Wrote: To me personally, that place would be like hell on earth while tripping man hahahaha

Oh. It gets better. 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 01:17 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Oh. It gets better. 

Go on. So you let everyone know you're tripping and you're girlfriend isn't happy about it?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 01:23 PM)treee Wrote: Go on. So you let everyone know you're tripping and you're girlfriend isn't happy about it?

No. Needless to say she is definitely not happy about that. Fortunately, she's one cool customer. She's 42, a mother of three, but smoking hot with a dark complexion and long deep brown wavy hair. Weights about 130ish. She makes quick friends and latched onto this motherly lady and her younger(ish) boyfriend. This couple was very ordinary. My girl had already made friends with them as we took the second hits. They are actually who I disclosed our illicit -ness to first, and where my girl took issue. A nice and harmless couple ... so it seemed ...
Reply/Quote