Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not sure how much more I can take from this team
(12-29-2015, 02:08 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Typical reaction after a tough loss I think we'll be fine just gotta get healthy and win in playoffs

With you on this......  we need to get healed up... Denver is a great team... we played them well..  The FG Kick AJ giving up on the route some bad tackling....   Geno in and out I think we played great...  I am very upset but I am in no way giving up on this team this year..  we will be fine..  This is the NFL it isn't easy....   Great post...  I am with you man...  
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:04 AM)Trademark Wrote: I love my Bengals don't get me wrong but I am tired of the same crap year in and year out. We beat up on bad teams and can never beat the good teams...We lose to the Cardinals by 3 and now we lose to the Broncos by 3 it's the same thing every season. We look promising and then something happens near the end of the year where one of our core players get hurt...(Palmer, Geno, Green, Jones, Dalton, etc...) Granted yes we are 11-4 but enough is enough I am tired of seeing us choke in the big games and I am tired of Marvin "doofus" it's just gotten old and I am tired of the 1 and done's in the playoffs...Without Dalton we wil be 1 and done yet again and there will be excuses for Lewis yet again....Again I love my Bengals but I am tired of the same bullcrap by Marvin Lewis and his sorry excuse for a coaching staff...

When you put it this way, it sounds wonderful.  We lost to two NFL powerhouses, which are currently 24-6 combined, in their houses, by a combined total of 6 points.  They were in both games the entire time, and it came down to one or two plays.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:04 AM)Trademark Wrote: I love my Bengals don't get me wrong but I am tired of the same crap year in and year out. We beat up on bad teams and can never beat the good teams...We lose to the Cardinals by 3 and now we lose to the Broncos by 3 it's the same thing every season. We look promising and then something happens near the end of the year where one of our core players get hurt...(Palmer, Geno, Green, Jones, Dalton, etc...) Granted yes we are 11-4 but enough is enough I am tired of seeing us choke in the big games and I am tired of Marvin "doofus" it's just gotten old and I am tired of the 1 and done's in the playoffs...Without Dalton we wil be 1 and done yet again and there will be excuses for Lewis yet again....Again I love my Bengals but I am tired of the same bullcrap by Marvin Lewis and his sorry excuse for a coaching staff...

You are too emotionally involved.

Next time the Bengals play, turn off the TV/radio/computer and go outside and do something. Afterwards, come back and check the score. Then, go outside and do something else.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

the smallest violin is all you get..

But the cheese is on order for your whine.

A lot of you fans make me sick crying and bitching all the damn time.

playing a backup QB vs the #1 D and losing by 3 isnt much to cry about. But the rivers of tears are flowing around here for whatever reason. I wish our fan base wasnt full of whiny little.....
Reply/Quote
I also think the Bengals win that game anywhere else but Denver. The defense was gassed and just not used to that altitude.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote