Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not sure how much more I can take from this team
I love my Bengals don't get me wrong but I am tired of the same crap year in and year out. We beat up on bad teams and can never beat the good teams...We lose to the Cardinals by 3 and now we lose to the Broncos by 3 it's the same thing every season. We look promising and then something happens near the end of the year where one of our core players get hurt...(Palmer, Geno, Green, Jones, Dalton, etc...) Granted yes we are 11-4 but enough is enough I am tired of seeing us choke in the big games and I am tired of Marvin "doofus" it's just gotten old and I am tired of the 1 and done's in the playoffs...Without Dalton we wil be 1 and done yet again and there will be excuses for Lewis yet again....Again I love my Bengals but I am tired of the same bullcrap by Marvin Lewis and his sorry excuse for a coaching staff...
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Very depressing game, especially after that hot start in the first half.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Typical Cincinnati Bengal football! Any takers on if they choke in the playoffs...say one and done?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:06 AM)magikod Wrote: Very depressing game, especially after that hot start in the first half.

We bungled Sad
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
If Dalton doesn't return, the season will be over after the first playoff game. 5 years in a row...one and done.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Typical reaction after a tough loss I think we'll be fine just gotta get healthy and win in playoffs
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:07 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Typical Cincinnati Bengal football!  Any takers on if they choke in the playoffs...say one and done?

If Marvin gets lost on the way to the stadium, we have a chance to win, if he's on the sidelines...5 straight 1 and done.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:08 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Typical reaction after a tough loss I think we'll be fine just gotta get healthy and win in playoffs

This game WAS a playoff game, playing for that 2nd Seed and a bye. Typical shit coaching
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:09 AM)bengals73 Wrote: This game WAS a playoff game, playing for that 2nd Seed and a bye. Typical shit coaching

Let's be clear, McCarron, while he played a nice game, clearly had trouble reading zone  defense sin the second half.  It forced him to hold the ball a little longer than he should have. If he's going to be the guy in the playoffs that has to be fixed, and fast. 

That being said, we win this game with Dalton.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:08 AM)Shady Wrote: If Dalton doesn't return, the season will be over after the first playoff game. 5 years in a row...one and done.

There's already reports that Dalton won't be back for the wildcard round.
Reply/Quote
Right there with ya bro
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:07 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Typical Cincinnati Bengal football!  Any takers on if they choke in the playoffs...say one and done?

You can pretty much bank on it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:04 AM)Trademark Wrote: I love my Bengals don't get me wrong but I am tired of the same crap year in and year out. We beat up on bad teams and can never beat the good teams...We lose to the Cardinals by 3 and now we lose to the Broncos by 3 it's the same thing every season. We look promising and then something happens near the end of the year where one of our core players get hurt...(Palmer, Geno, Green, Jones, Dalton, etc...) Granted yes we are 11-4 but enough is enough I am tired of seeing us choke in the big games and I am tired of Marvin "doofus" it's just gotten old and I am tired of the 1 and done's in the playoffs...Without Dalton we wil be 1 and done yet again and there will be excuses for Lewis yet again....Again I love my Bengals but I am tired of the same bullcrap by Marvin Lewis and his sorry excuse for a coaching staff...

We may have Dalton.  
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:18 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We may have Dalton.  

Reports are coming out that He's not going to be back by the first round of the playoffs. We needed that bye.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:16 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: There's already reports that Dalton won't be back for the wildcard round.

I haven't heard that.  Where are those reports?
Reply/Quote
Get well soon Andy...
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:08 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If Marvin gets lost on the way to the stadium, we have a chance to win, if he's on the sidelines...5 straight 1 and done.

LAMO Hilarious

(12-29-2015, 02:16 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: There's already reports that Dalton won't be back for the wildcard round.

Saw that coming. Broken bones take 5 or 6 weeks to heal. And it's a bone that takes a pounding on snaps and is required to grip and throw the ball.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:19 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I haven't heard that.  Where are those reports?

I'll link them when I get on my computer
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:15 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Let's be clear, McCarron, while he played a nice game, clearly had trouble reading zone  defense sin the second half.  It forced him to hold the ball a little longer than he should have. If he's going to be the guy in the playoffs that has to be fixed, and fast. 

That being said, we win this game with Dalton.

Not true at all. Rewatch the third quarter. No plays were called to receivers. These were all designed RB/TE passing plays. AJ locked on immediately to the RB and TE. Those were his primary reads. Then when we started throwing to WRs we moved the ball easily. Piss poor play called game.

Not to mention why the Hell couldn't Hue call plays faster? Why did we have to snap the ball at 01 every snap not to mention having to blow all our timeouts. Hue just can't get the job done. Why is it so ***** hard for the Bengals to hire coaches who don't choke everytime anything is on the line.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:25 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Not true at all.  Rewatch the third quarter.  No plays were called to receivers.  These were all designed RB/TE passing plays.  AJ locked on immediately to the RB and TE.  Those were his primary reads. Then when we started throwing to WRs we moved the ball easily.  Piss poor play called game.  

Not to mention why the Hell couldn't Hue call plays faster?  Why did we have to snap the ball at 01 every snap not to mention having to blow all our timeouts.  Hue just can't get the job done.  Why is it so ***** hard for the Bengals to hire coaches who don't choke everytime anything is on the line.

While I agree the play calling could have been better in the second half did You ever think that on passing plays he locked on like that because they were taking away AJ and  zone blitzing so he was peeing down his leg because he doesn't know how to handle it yet? That Denver defense exploited McCarron in the second half, plain and simple. Now it is his job to put in the work to get that fixed. 

Reply/Quote