Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I asked Packerbacker to tell us how he feels
So please welcome his post in Jungle Noise if he responds. I am damn curious
Reply/Quote
I would love to know what Rogers is thinking right now. You have to think they gave him a heads up.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 02:01 AM)Cicero Wrote: I would love to know what Rogers is thinking right now. You have to think they gave him a heads up.

I think he just requested a trade. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is really epic for anyone wanting to destroy Colin Cowherd

https://twitter.com/i/status/1250511787050573824
Reply/Quote
One of my best friends is a GB fan, and I can tell you that he lost his shit. I would have too.
Reply/Quote
Oh I would be furious if I was a Packers fan.

Anyway, see what he says.

The cowherd link above is hilarious. Video showing how stupid he is
Reply/Quote
Packer backer has long been the exception to the JN rule
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Far be it from me to question a team who went 13-3 with a rookie coach but isn't this almost exactly what happened in 2005 with Brett Favre?  Here he was, much like Aaron Rodgers, at the top of his game and BAM!  The Packers draft Aaron Rodgers without telling Favre first. 
Reply/Quote
My brother wasn't happy about it at all. He really wanted a WR and was hoping that's what they traded up for. He was hoping the pick was mims.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Packers aren’t stupid. They knew love has the potential to be a really good QB, but it will take him a few years to reach that potential.

Packers are my 2nd favorite team, I understood the pick, but I feel like they can still win now with a few more weapons for Rogers. The 2nd round is loaded with receivers though
Reply/Quote
Trading up in the first for a project QB to sit behind Rogers is stupid. I'm just glad it wasnt us lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:42 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Trading up in the first for a project QB to sit behind Rogers is stupid. I'm just glad it wasnt us lol.

It really isn’t stupid. Rogers isgetting old, and elite qb play gets you further than any other position. If the packers think love can continue that elite play in another 2 years then that’s another 10+ with elite qb play
Reply/Quote
This might be flimsy, but if they cancel college football next season, this might be the smartest move ever. If you are looking for a QB of the future, there is no tape on anyone. Lawrence and Fields are sure top 8 picks, but after that. ...
Reply/Quote
From talking to him, PB isn't a big fan of Rodgers anymore, mainly due to his personality. That said, it's obvious Rodgers has 2-3 years left in the tank, so I'm still interested to hear his take.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
McAffee show reaction is hilarious

Has some bad words

https://youtu.be/1WyAtNBa_-o
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 09:55 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Far be it from me to question a team who went 13-3 with a rookie coach but isn't this almost exactly what happened in 2005 with Brett Favre?  Here he was, much like Aaron Rodgers, at the top of his game and BAM!  The Packers draft Aaron Rodgers without telling Favre first. 

True, but they are also the same team that has had 25 years of HOF QBs and have only managed 2 Super Bowls during that time.  Decisions like this are part of it.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:21 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: True, but they are also the same team that has had 25 years of HOF QBs and have only managed 2 Super Bowls during that time.  Decisions like this are part of it.

“Only” 2 Super Bowls lol

Brees only has 1. Peyton almost only had 1. Marino had 0, etc. Winning Super Bowls is really hard.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: “Only” 2 Super Bowls lol

Brees only has 1. Peyton almost only had 1. Marino had 0, etc. Winning Super Bowls is really hard.

Sure, but you had Favre and then the best QB in the game for quite some time and still only managed to make it to 1 Super Bowl.

I get not winning them, but they constantly have had a deficient roster around Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
I could watch packer fan reactions all day.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: From talking to him, PB isn't a big fan of Rodgers anymore, mainly due to his personality. That said, it's obvious Rodgers has 2-3 years left in the tank, so I'm still interested to hear his take.

I know a lot of Packer fans that have soured on Rogers lately. Pretty much across the board they'll say his personality
Reply/Quote