Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ate at Ruth's Chris last night
(01-18-2016, 03:09 PM)BengirlVal Wrote: This doesn't surprise me. Bunch of classless jerks!

Hate to tell you folks, but I'm guessing most NFL teams are about as well behaved. When it's our classless jerks it's all good, right? Ha.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:49 PM)Utts Wrote: I doubt he paid more than $40 - $50 for his steak, and I'm sure it's better than anything Longhorn serves. 

I dunno...  The parmesan crusted chicken is amazing.  I'd like to add the kitchen staff's inaction that night to the list of people who cost the Bengals the win.  It's now Hill, Shazier, the refs, assistant coaches from Pittsburgh, Pacman, Burfict, the NFL, and these spineless conspirators at said eatery.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:49 PM)Utts Wrote: I doubt he paid more than $40 - $50 for his steak, and I'm sure it's better than anything Longhorn serves. 

They steak was around 45 dollars and it was better than Longhorns. 

Im not a huge Ruth's Chris fan, either. But its still good. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Great place to eat. I enjoy RC and Shula's. But admittedly I don't have steak that often. I am more of a seafood freak.

Figures they would treat a woman that way.... It's not like Tomlin has any control over that team or his Coaches.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great place to eat.    I enjoy RC and Shula's.   But admittedly I don't have steak that often.   I am more of a seafood freak.  

Figures they would treat a woman that way.... It's not like Tomlin has any control over that team or his Coaches.

They're like a buncha savages. Wink
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:29 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: And was talking to the waiter that served us. Apparently the entire Steelers team ate there the night before the game last weekend.

He said one of the more "attractive" waitresses was waiting on the Steelers team, and some of them were making rude, inappropriate remarks to the point where it brought her to tears and she had to leave the restaurant. He said the Steelers will never be welcomed back at that establishment again.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Keep it classy, Pittsburgh.

They're as classy as their fans!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:42 PM)jason Wrote: They're like a buncha savages. Wink

Very accurate.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:29 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: And was talking to the waiter that served us. Apparently the entire Steelers team ate there the night before the game last weekend.

He said one of the more "attractive" waitresses was waiting on the Steelers team, and some of them were making rude, inappropriate remarks to the point where it brought her to tears and she had to leave the restaurant. He said the Steelers will never be welcomed back at that establishment again.

Will have to check in with my brother on that one.  He's a bartender there and waits on a bunch of the Bengals
Reply/Quote
Did you order a hot dog??? I hear those are good there. Although I always order the peanut butter and jelly. No crust.

Reply/Quote
Shoulda gave the team Ecoli
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:51 PM)Utts Wrote: Hate to tell you folks, but I'm guessing most NFL teams are about as well behaved. When it's our classless jerks it's all good, right? Ha.

Tell us the stories you know of about Bengals mistreating waitresses at local restaurants????
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:50 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Embrace the hatred.

Hating people is very natural.

Especially when they deserve to be hated.

I couldn't agree more. For the most part, people suck. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 01:19 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: or worse.

The movie "Waiting" comes to mind....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Lol.

First it was ref conspiracys and family nepotism

Then it was Pittsburgh conspiracy theories

Then it was league collusion to hold the mighty bengals down

Now it's steak house gossip and tearful waitress hearsay

This is so hilarious. Our poor fans actually believe this nonsense
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:08 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol.

Thank god there's some rational people left here.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:10 AM)Utts Wrote: Thank god there's some rational people left here.

We already have the most embarrassing franchises in pro sports,  its hard to see our meager little fan base act just as inept.
Reply/Quote
I forgot my favorite bengal fan complaint

THE MEDIA! The media is out to get the poor bengals....They only report mean stuff! All the writers, all the shows, all the networks...

Lol, it's like our fan base all belives in santa clause . 25 years no playoff wins, our poor fans can't accept reality.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:15 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: We already have the most embarrassing franchises in pro sports,  its hard to see our meager little fan base act just as inept.

Actually we are ranked 87th out of 122 from espn ranking. There are a few nfl teams ranked lower such as bears, titans, jets, browns, rams. I know you value facts, and surveys I thought I would help you
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Keep it classy Pittsburgh! Was Coach Tomlin there? 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:08 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol.

Well yeah, I mean, we all know Rapistberger would always be a perfect gentleman around the ladies, right?
Reply/Quote