Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ate at Ruth's Chris last night
I had a $110 steak at Don Shula's steakhouse in disney world. I had strepthroat at the time, but I didn't think the steak was amazing or anything. The waiters/waitresses/staff were outstanding, but that's probably what you get when you overpay for a steak, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My guess is Williams threatened to kill her, Munchak pulled her hair, Mitchell went headhunting, Porter's pit bulls killed her pet, and Tomlin (who smirked when he tried to trip her) cried when they were told never to come back.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 07:10 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Will have to check in with my brother on that one.  He's a bartender there and waits on a bunch of the Bengals

Report back. Would love to know what they said to the young lady. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Do our fans believe this bs just cause it makes them feel better about the bengals...
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:10 AM)Utts Wrote: Thank god there's some rational people left here.

You're siding with this guy.  What a shock.  Guilt by association.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:33 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Do our fans believe this bs just cause it makes them feel better about the bengals...

You say our & we a lot but I've yet to see you write anything positive about the Bengals team or organization. WTF
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:33 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Do our fans believe this bs just cause it makes them feel better about the bengals...

You siding with rudeness.  Imagine that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: I never got why people would risk being rude to someone handling your food.

This...Be nice to the servers, people.

But, we are discussing the Stealers, so it may not have dawned on their dumb asses that they should treat servers with respect.

I sure hope she spat in their food! I would have.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 12:24 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You say our & we a lot but I've yet to see you write anything positive about the Bengals team or organization. WTF

Don't expect a rational reply.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Tell us the stories you know of about Bengals mistreating waitresses at local restaurants????

I managed to snag tickets to the premier that the Peko's arranged for Maualuga's acting debut.  They rented out one of the cinema's in Florence for the Bengals....their families and a few fans.  They actually had a Bar set up in front.....and the young Woman that manned it posted a picture of her tip on FB later that evening.  The cost for her to serve during the Movie came to 25.00......Domata tipped her 300.00.   

Many Players were present:  Gio, Domata, Dalton, Maualuga, Nelson, Lamur....to name a few.  All were very gracious and polite from what I saw.
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
FUN FACT: My cousin's fiance is pals with one of the Steelers and I have a floating invitation to go hunting and/or to the shooting range with them. I live in bumble-fudge redneck PA and the Bengals fan who doesn't hunt or care about guns gets the Steeler fan redneck dream scenario. Hardy har.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 03:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: FUN FACT:  My cousin's fiance is pals with one of the Steelers and I have a floating invitation to go hunting and/or to the shooting range with them.  I live in bumble-fudge redneck PA and the Bengals fan who doesn't hunt or care about guns gets the Steeler fan redneck dream scenario.  Hardy har.
There could be an "accident", you know.  I'm just saying.
Reply/Quote
Media

The Nfl

Steeler conspiracies

Steakhouse waitresses

Refs

The Bengals are really up against it
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 04:56 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Media

The Nfl

Steeler conspiracies

Steakhouse waitresses

Refs

The Bengals are really up against it

Yawn
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 04:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yawn

I know I've been guilty of it before his suspension, but goodness gracious people, stop making any response to her at all. She will get bored and go away! I, for one, made her the first person ever on my ignore list. I will never have to read her ridiculous tripe again. I suggest everyone do the same.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 03:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: FUN FACT:  My cousin's fiance is pals with one of the Steelers and I have a floating invitation to go hunting and/or to the shooting range with them.  I live in bumble-fudge redneck PA and the Bengals fan who doesn't hunt or care about guns gets the Steeler fan redneck dream scenario.  Hardy har.

Maybe they just wanna Cheney your ass.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 06:14 PM)McC Wrote: Maybe they just wanna Cheney your ass.

I doubt I'm worth the trouble.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 09:19 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I had a $110 steak at Don Shula's steakhouse in disney world. I had strepthroat at the time, but I didn't think the steak was amazing or anything. The waiters/waitresses/staff were outstanding, but that's probably what you get when you overpay for a steak, lol.

I ate their 48oz steak in Miami.  They didn't give it to me for free, but I got a little brass name plate added to the wall.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:31 PM)JungleGal50 Wrote: I managed to snag tickets to the premier that the Peko's arranged for Maualuga's acting debut.  They rented out one of the cinema's in Florence for the Bengals....their families and a few fans.  They actually had a Bar set up in front.....and the young Woman that manned it posted a picture of her tip on FB later that evening.  The cost for her to serve during the Movie came to 25.00......Domata tipped her 300.00.   

Many Players were present:  Gio, Domata, Dalton, Maualuga, Nelson, Lamur....to name a few.  All were very gracious and polite from what I saw.

Wait... Maualuga's "acting debut"?  Rey is an actor??
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 12:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I ate their 48oz steak in Miami.  They didn't give it to me for free, but I got a little brass name plate added to the wall.  

Try the half a goddamned cow steak out in Amarillo Texas that they season up with salt and if you can choke it down without dying it's free.. I was almost tempted once then realized that my digestive tract isn't worth anything free in Texas.. I made it out alive..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote