Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe...
I believe the salary cap makes rooting for the Bengals easier than rooting for the Reds.
I believe our Offensive line has been so bad for so long that we think the only way to fix it is with HOF type players.
I believe a good Offensive line coach is more important than Peneii Sewell.
I believe if we can get either Thuney, Williams or Moton we can then wait and get
an above average Tackle/Guard later in the draft if Sewell is not there.
I believe the QB position is the hardest position to find a franchise type player and we possess that in Joe Burrow.
I believe LB and DB players are much better if you have a defensive line that can pressure a QB with just 4 guys.
I believe an Avg WR is an above average WR if you have an above average Offensive line.
I believe you are better with an above average Off Lineman and a great WR than an above average WR and a great Off Lineman.
I believe the Packers showed us that a great Offensive team beats a great Defensive team.
I believe if we have a solid draft and stay relatively healthy that the Bengals will make some noise next year.
I believe I will fill out a 1000 PFF Mock simulations before the NFL draft gets here.

What do you believe?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 05:32 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: What do you believe?

I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky.
Reply/Quote
I believe the squeelers, ratbirds and now stains will be out of the playoffs in 2 hrs.

What a great feeling it is.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 06:38 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I believe the squeelers, ratbirds and now stains will be out of the playoffs in 2 hrs.

What a great feeling it is.

I believe the Buffalo Bills are hoping Mahomes is out for next weeks game.
Reply/Quote
I believe we have more holes than draft picks. Which makes me believe we need to use every last second while on the clock with #5 overall and try to trade back.

I also believe Tobin and Co are really terrible at evaluating OL. So free agency may be a better solution for our problem there. As long as we don’t trade for any malcontent 350lbers with one kidney
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 05:32 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I believe the salary cap makes rooting for the Bengals easier than rooting for the Reds.
I believe our Offensive line has been so bad for so long that we think the only way to fix it is with HOF type players.  
I believe a good Offensive line coach is more important than Peneii Sewell.
I believe if we can get either Thuney, Williams or Moton we can then wait and get
 an above average Tackle/Guard later in the draft if Sewell is not there.
I believe the QB position is the hardest position to find a franchise type player and we possess that in Joe Burrow.
I believe LB and DB players are much better if you have a defensive line that can pressure a QB with just 4 guys.
I believe an Avg WR is an above average WR if you have an above average Offensive line.
I believe you are better with an above average Off Lineman and a great WR than an above average WR and a great Off Lineman.
I believe the Packers showed us that a great Offensive team beats a great Defensive team.
I believe if we have a solid draft and stay relatively healthy that the Bengals will make some noise next year.
I believe I will fill out a 1000 PFF Mock simulations before the NFL draft gets here.

What do you believe?

I believe bath salts increase the level of dopamine, a brain chemical that can create the feeling of euphoria.
I believe cocaine is a hell of a drug.
I believe Molly alters your mood and makes you feel closer and more connected to others.
I believe heroin is a rich of euphoria followed by a heavy sensation and a fuzzy mind.
I believe LSD causes someone to see, hear, and feel things that seem real, but aren’t. These hallucinations, called “trips,” can last as long as a Bengal fan believes the front office has the mental tools and desire to win, where Mike Brown would put together a successful team that can win a Super Bowl or even come close.
Reply/Quote
I believe God has a plan for all of us.
I believe that plan involves me getting my own planet.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I believe separate paragraphs make these types of posts much easier to read...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 07:18 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I believe the Buffalo Bills are hoping Mahomes is out for next weeks game.

I watched that several times. He did not appear, or at least it looks to me like he did not  get hit in the head, rather, he took a forearm across the neck. This is, in essence, the same Brachial Stun we were taught in the police academy. It will absolutely drop you to your knees and make you wobbly for awhile, but he will be fine. (if in fact, that is what happened.)
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 05:32 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: What do you believe?

I believe ignorance of the law is no excuse and i'm quoting a New York City judge on this one.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:06 PM)GodFather Wrote: I believe bath salts increase the level of dopamine, a brain chemical that can create the feeling of euphoria.
I believe cocaine is a hell of a drug.
I believe Molly alters your mood and makes you feel closer and more connected to others.
I believe heroin is a rich of euphoria followed by a heavy sensation and a fuzzy mind.
I believe LSD causes someone to see, hear, and feel things that seem real, but aren’t. These hallucinations, called “trips,” can last as long as a Bengal fan believes the front office has the mental tools and desire to win, where Mike Brown would put together a successful team that can win a Super Bowl or even come close.

This is false.  I used LSD quite a bit in my youth, and it rarely lasts longer than 8 hours...
Reply/Quote
I believe I have misplaced my pants.
Reply/Quote
I believe we have no idea of our holes until FA is completed prior the draft.

I believe no team survives all of the injuries we had in 2020, but I also believe it showed our coaches and FO how poor our depth has become.

I believe it is crazy to pay Bernard more money than our OG's snaps in 2020. Our backup RB is not that valuable.

I believe if we want better interior of OL and entire DL, we need to pay for it.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I believe Buffalo will win the AFC Championship.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This is false.  I used LSD quite a bit in my youth, and it rarely lasts longer than 8 hours...

or does it?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I believe God has a plan for all of us.
I believe that plan involves me getting my own planet.

I hear Uranus is up for grabs.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:40 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I believe ignorance of the law is no excuse and i'm quoting a New York City judge on this one.

That is too funny.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I watched that several times. He did not appear, or at least it looks to me like he did not  get hit in the head, rather, he took a forearm across the neck. This is, in essence, the same Brachial Stun we were taught in the police academy. It will absolutely drop you to your knees and make you wobbly for awhile, but he will be fine. (if in fact, that is what happened.)

I am glad you posted that. We were kind of shocked that he could not come back in the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 10:02 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I am glad you posted that. We were kind of shocked that he could not come back in the game.

It'll flat screw you up. I remember the 1st time I used it against a guy that was resisting arrest. Dropped him like a rock, which was what it was supposed to do, but I was surprised that 20 minutes later at the jail he was still wobbly and falling over. If you watch the clip of Mahommes, the defender's arm delivers it perfectly, albeit probably unitentionally.
Reply/Quote

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote