Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe...
(01-18-2021, 12:14 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’ve never heard of them.

Distilled by Willett. There are all kinds of very good, lessor known bourbons out there. Living in the heart of Kentucky, I try to try them all.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 05:32 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I believe the salary cap makes rooting for the Bengals easier than rooting for the Reds.
I believe our Offensive line has been so bad for so long that we think the only way to fix it is with HOF type players.  
I believe a good Offensive line coach is more important than Peneii Sewell.
I believe if we can get either Thuney, Williams or Moton we can then wait and get
 an above average Tackle/Guard later in the draft if Sewell is not there.
I believe the QB position is the hardest position to find a franchise type player and we possess that in Joe Burrow.
I believe LB and DB players are much better if you have a defensive line that can pressure a QB with just 4 guys.
I believe an Avg WR is an above average WR if you have an above average Offensive line.
I believe you are better with an above average Off Lineman and a great WR than an above average WR and a great Off Lineman.
I believe the Packers showed us that a great Offensive team beats a great Defensive team.
I believe if we have a solid draft and stay relatively healthy that the Bengals will make some noise next year.
I believe I will fill out a 1000 PFF Mock simulations before the NFL draft gets here.

What do you believe?

I believe paying a RB is a recipe for missing the playoffs unless your RB is the focal point of your offense (Derrick Henry).
I believe you can (and should) pay for an elite WR and then one other high-priced weapon (TE, WR, RB). Your other weapons are going to have to be draft picks and/or value FA signings. If you spend too much on weapons, you're going to suffer on OL and defense.
I believe you need to have a Top 10 offense and (at least) a defense in the 10-15 range to be a real contender. BUF, GB, TB, and KC all have this.
I believe both the offense and defense succeed based on the performance of the trenches.
I believe you should expect to get at least 2 good players from the draft, but likely not more than 4 unless you have extra Day 1/2 picks. And don't expect to get a great player from Rd 4 or later. If you do, that's just gravy.
I believe a team is best constructed by re-signing your best players, letting your mediocre-or-worse players walk, groom draft picks as your depth, and utilize FA to bring in a few high-caliber players to round out your team. Don't take the quantity-over-quality approach in FA, and don't rely solely on the draft-and-develop strategy.
I believe that there's no perfect mock that everyone will agree on when it comes to draft, as everyone has different opinions on what positions/players to prioritize and are overly critical.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 11:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Noah's Mill....

I love that stuff, but it's Eagle Rare for me....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 05:32 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I believe the salary cap makes rooting for the Bengals easier than rooting for the Reds.
I believe our Offensive line has been so bad for so long that we think the only way to fix it is with HOF type players.  
I believe if we can get either Thuney, Williams or Moton we can then wait and get
I believe the QB position is the hardest position to find a franchise type player and we possess that in Joe Burrow.
I believe LB and DB players are much better if you have a defensive line that can pressure a QB with just 4 guys.
I believe an Avg WR is an above average WR if you have an above average Offensive line.
I believe you are better with an above average Off Lineman and a great WR than an above average WR and a great Off Lineman.
I believe the Packers showed us that a great Offensive team beats a great Defensive team.
I believe if we have a solid draft and stay relatively healthy that the Bengals will make some noise next year.
I believe I will fill out a 1000 PFF Mock simulations before the NFL draft gets here.

What do you believe?

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and then have a party.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I believe God has a plan for all of us.
I believe that plan involves me getting my own planet.

I believe i have already been given first dibs...in writing...in triplicate. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 12:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Distilled by Willett. There are all kinds of very good, lessor known bourbons out there. Living in the heart of Kentucky, I try to try them all.

Limestone branch distillery has some really good bourbon. There’s one that I can’t wait to get my hands on that has a buttery rye flavor at the end. Keeps me pouring more of it lol
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 11:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Put Jameis in...

I believe they threw that game away so Brees could have his last shot. Even though it was obvious to me thousands of miles away his injury was still bothering him.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I believe I have misplaced my pants.

Have you checked around the pool?

From the looks of it, you were hanging out in the cold water for quite some time Cool 

LMAO
Reply/Quote
I believe in boobs and brewskies. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 08:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Have you checked around the pool?

From the looks of it, you were hanging out in the cold water for quite some time Cool 

LMAO

Less joking and more fluffing, you.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 02:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: I love that stuff, but it's Eagle Rare for me....

Oh yeah, I have a bottle of that on my bar all the time. Great stuff.
Reply/Quote

What do you believe?

Looking back at some of my previous quotes and I came across this one.

The Bold points are the most accurate the italic points I think I may have been wrong on.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 08:06 PM)GodFather Wrote: I believe bath salts increase the level of dopamine, a brain chemical that can create the feeling of euphoria.
I believe cocaine is a hell of a drug.
I believe Molly alters your mood and makes you feel closer and more connected to others.
I believe heroin is a rich of euphoria followed by a heavy sensation and a fuzzy mind.
I believe LSD causes someone to see, hear, and feel things that seem real, but aren’t. These hallucinations, called “trips,” can last as long as a Bengal fan believes the front office has the mental tools and desire to win, where Mike Brown would put together a successful team that can win a Super Bowl or even come close.

I believe people who have never really done these substances should never be allowed to comment on their effects..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 12:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Damn, that game was torture.  I am sure Green Bay (and the NFL that wants their GDMF State Farm Super Bowl) isn't worried at all.  That was a sad ending for Brees.  Had Winston throw the one long pass for a TD.  His arm is just shot.  Great guy, amazing career.  He is the classic average size guy that just worked his ass off and was a hell of a QB.  

The key word being was....he and Brady are done.  Handing off on 1st and 2nd down and throwing a 5 yard out on 3rd and 4 won't work the next game, nor would it have worked against the Bills or Browns, had they advanced.  

I was about to take a victory lap for my earlier post about Chase and FA until I read this post from me....(sneaks out the door, closes it quietly).
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 11:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I was about to take a victory lap for my earlier post about Chase and FA until I read this post from me....(sneaks out the door, closes it quietly).

Many people say it every year, and many people are wrong every year. Eventually, it will happen. Lol.
Reply/Quote

What do you believe?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 10:35 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Looking back at some of my previous quotes and I came across this one.

The Bold points are the most accurate the italic points I think I may have been wrong on.

Your first statement is the most obvious shit I've ever read... But yet and still, both teams have spent too much time crying poor over the last 25 to 30 years.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 11:37 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Many people say it every year, and many people are wrong every year. Eventually, it will happen. Lol.

Brady and Whitworth are the only two currently giving Father Time a lesson at the woodshed.  He's undefeated for a reason, though.  I can see the league making changes for Brady to play from a motorized scooter with a force field.  
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 12:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Brady and Whitworth are the only two currently giving Father Time a lesson at the woodshed.  He's undefeated for a reason, though.  I can see the league making changes for Brady to play from a motorized scooter with a force field.  

Yeah, just unreal what they are doing. Brady looks just as good as ever. It really helps that he has stayed so injury free. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 12:23 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, just unreal what they are doing. Brady looks just as good as ever. It really helps that he has stayed so injury free. 

Yeah, and he had an ACL injury (not like Joe's but he was never mobile to begin with).

Shows you what taking care of your body can do as opposed to drinking beer and eating wings all the time (wonder who I am referencing?).  Fat turd. 
Reply/Quote