Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I called it
Our O-line sucks. It sucks. We have no runing game.

And we have Denver next week, and then Ndumukuh Suh on a short week.

Better call Suh Big Bubba on that thursday game, because he's going to have a little party with Bodine.

This team man, this EFFING TEAM.

Get ready for some more headaches. 1-3 is a definite possibility. And with Pitt and Balt on the rise (who can beat them on their schedules?), can we keep up? Really?
Reply/Quote
Yes, because a lack of a run game is what caused us to lose today.

People are so deluded...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Doesn't change the fact the steelers didn't get called for holding once, and i saw it at least 6 times, our O-line could be good if we was allowed to hold every play.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yes, because a lack of a run game is what caused us to lose today.

People are so deluded...

It was the difference maker.
Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander needs to be shown the stinking door after this game. And whoever decided NOT to challenge the TD by Uzomah
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:01 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Paul Alexander needs to be shown the stinking door after this game. And whoever decided NOT to challenge the TD by Uzomah

Offensive line: Sponsored by Kotex

[Image: suck_meter_zpsi3gcporp.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yea the lack of a running game is what killed us. You have to be able to pound the ball on that landfill they call heinz field, especially when its raining so hard and making the garbage underneath the player's feet unstable.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yes, because a lack of a run game is what caused us to lose today.

People are so deluded...

To be fair, our run game does suck with two high quality backs. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Marvin's take : "We just need to play better.. We did some good things there toward the end, but didn't get there"
Reply/Quote
You didn't call anything. Anybody with a set of eye's can see that. AND..it has been a problem for years. Andy's fast release has always made the line look "top notch" when in reality it has been average.

Also, I miss Andre.

Reply/Quote
Be nice to have a Center who wasn't a worthless hairless *****
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: You didn't call anything. Anybody with a set of eye's can see that. AND..it has been a problem for years. Andy's fast release has always made the line look "top notch" when in reality it has been average.

Also, I miss Andre.

Actually, I did call it.

I made a thread saying exactly the same thing weeks ago.
Reply/Quote

People are so deluded...

What do you think was a bigger factor then Dalton being forced to throw almost 50 times because there was literally no run game...again?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:07 PM)Millhouse Wrote: To be fair, our run game does suck with two high quality backs. 

(09-18-2016, 06:24 PM)Sweetness Wrote: What do you think was a bigger factor then Dalton being forced to throw almost 50 times because there was literally no run game...again?

And did a lack of a running game CAUSE US TO LOSE?

Exactly.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:26 PM)Beaker Wrote: You know what sux?

This thread.

Because i'm right?

Seriously, what O-line sucks so bad that Gio and Jeremy can't make plays?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:32 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Because i'm right?

No...because you're whining.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And did a lack of a running game CAUSE US TO LOSE?

Exactly.

Lack of run game has been a factor. You can only defend the big boys for so long. We have less than 100 yards rushing in 2 games.... Combined. Not everything on the line, but there are very few holes opening up. Did much better pass blocking though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:05 PM)Rattler Wrote: Offensive line:  Sponsored by Kotex

[Image: suck_meter_zpsi3gcporp.jpg]

Because they only block periodically....
Reply/Quote
Gio and Jeremy: 16 carries, 39 yards, 2.4 YPC

2nd straight week having a terrible run game. It's played a key role, and we could easily be 0-2 right now.

The o-line is getting owned. It's definitely a cause for concern right now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And did a lack of a running game CAUSE US TO LOSE?

Exactly.

What did CAUSE US TO LOSE oh wise one? I find it hard to argue that lack of run game wasn't one of the biggest factors. The didn't load the box, they had 2 high safeties pretty much the whole game to stop the deep play. Oline couldn't win their 1 on 1 blocks well enough.
Reply/Quote