Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't go thru the 90's again...
(11-20-2016, 09:50 PM)Derrick Wrote: I may have to switch teams before I endure those days again. This season does resemble the Ghost of 90's Past though.

I thought the same thing when I moved to Charlotte this summer, now they are just as bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 07:24 PM)Rattler Wrote: As long as Mikey boy has air in his lungs we will continue to witness an exercise in futility.

Name me a worse owner of anything?

Houston Oilers

Ok.... Donald Sterling.  There  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 10:25 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: It's not the 90's, but I do fear this team could be in for a couple years of futility, especially if Ogbuehi and Fisher are busts.

Zeitler and Kirkpatrick may be gone in free agency.  Pacman looks older by the day.  Dennard does not look like anything special when he is able to get on the field.  Bodine is Bodine, Whitworth is 35 next month, Peko is nearing the end.  The linebackers look out of shape, old, and slow.  Williams appears not quite ready for prime time, and it seems as though Nelson made Ioloka look better than he really is.

Did I miss anything??

During the off season, kicker needs to be addressed. Noodle legged nugent is done here.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:42 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: During the off season, kicker needs to be addressed. Noodle legged nugent is done here.

The list is so long, it's hard to keep track of everything  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 01:39 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I thought the same thing when I moved to Charlotte this summer, now they are just as bad.

^^ Now we know who to blame!  Please move to Pittsburgh!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 02:23 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Ok.... Donald Sterling.  There  Ninja

They're very comparable. Sterling doesn't still own the Clippers though.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 03:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They're very comparable. Sterling doesn't still own the Clippers though.

What a load of BS. How is Mike Brown a racist? 

Reply/Quote
My brother took me to my first Bengals game in 1998 at Riverfront Stadium. It was cold and Tampa Bay beat us 44-0. The new stadium was suppose to bring a winner. Look at us now. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote