Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot lie
Last nights loss stings so much. Now I’m all for you guys the rest of the way. Go win it all.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 05:21 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Last nights loss stings so much. Now I’m all for you guys the rest of the way. Go win it all.

I feel for you. The "agony of defeat" as the intro to the old Wide World of Sports show used to say.  But at least you have a number of Super Bowl wins to look back on and sooth the pain. 

Edit: Oh, yeah, and don't poach our Special Teams Coordinator.
Reply/Quote
Yea i feel for you.
I wanted an epic re-match for battle of the kickers
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel for you. I was definitely shocked by that result. I only watched the very beginning but thought the Packers were gonna steam roll them the way it started. Hopefully this off-season goes good for you guys and Rodgers decides he can't end it that way.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 05:21 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Last nights loss stings so much. Now I’m all for you guys the rest of the way. Go win it all.

I'm as shocked as you are as to how the game unfolded in the 2nd half.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Now I guess you'll expect us all to chip in for your statue as our honorary bandwagoneer of the century.. 
Here ya go! Is it Fred or Cyd?  Tongue
[Image: 81+eM0YdeLL._RI_.jpg]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
That was definitely a shocker.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I thought of you immediately when that punt was blocked. I think at that point everyone knew the 49ers were going to pull it out. And to think a former Bengal caused it.

We're glad to have you onboard. It may be a bandwagon but shoot you were already 99% on board already

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I was shocked. Never dreamed the Packers would only score 10 points.
Reply/Quote

You're a class act.  Thank you.

I feel for you PB.  I've had my heart broken  a few times.  It's the price of caring.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we don't let you down PB. This team has so much energy and never say die attitude.

Reply/Quote
I also cannot lie. I’m happy Aaron Rodgers and the Packers lost.

I’m sorry that you’re disappointed, but I’m glad your team is out.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Was a tough loss to watch for you guys.

Is this the end of A-Aron in GreenBay?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Add an S to the end of your user name and your initials are PBS.. That'll qualify for the statue..  Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Why don't you just chuck d-bag Rodgers and the Packers and just jump on the Bengals bandwagon...it would make more sense since you are posting on our message board, and all.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 05:44 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I'm as shocked as you are as to how the game unfolded in the 2nd half.

This
Reply/Quote
13 seconds....13 effing seconds
Reply/Quote
Tbh when they lost to Brady and the Bucs, I got it.

I have no idea how yall lost to the 49ers in Lambeau.

Sorry bro.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I was pulling for the Pack last night.. sucks what happened.. If the Bengals do end up beating the Chiefs, it's going to be a pick your poison when it comes to facing LA or SF ... Both of these teams are double tough. Though a shootout with the likes of Kupp and OBJ would be not fun. so Bengals V 49ers it is
Reply/Quote
What a brutal way to lose. After the first score I figured it would be a blowout. The packers marched down the field with such ease. I went and did something else and came back to watching the game in the second half. Up until the punt block I just didn’t see the 9ers getting a touchdown to get back in the game.

Rodgers definitely should have played better. I mean all he needed was one touchdown drive or even a field goal drive with 4 minutes left to put the game out of reach.

I fully expected a Rams Packers final and I’m still a bit shocked. The packers just keep finding ways to lose. After watching both nfc games though, I think the rams could have quite possibly blown the packers out if they played. I don’t know why they keep falling apart in the post season.
Reply/Quote